PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys getting your mistress for X-mas

Sammy Who??
12-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey you no good bastards. What are you guys getting your mistress for the holidays. I\'ve been successful in acquiring sexy lingerie that I can fuck her in when her dirtbag husband goes to work.

All the homos on this site please do not be offended by this thread. You can fuck your boyfriend in the ass and get AIDS.

Nickdfresh
12-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
Hey you no good bastards. What are you guys getting your gay lover for the holidays. I\'ve been successful in acquiring sexy lingerie that I can wear when her dirtbag husband goes over to my trailer.

All the homos on this site please do not be offended by this thread. You can't possibly be as gay as I am. I wish I could get fucked by Joe THUNDER and MAX in the ass and get AIDS.

Jahuli
12-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Interesting...

twonabomber
12-11-2005, 12:57 AM
i bought her a pair of slippers and a dildo. that way, if she don't like the slippers, she can go fuck herself.

:D

MAX
12-11-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
Hey you no good bastards.

Hmmmmm... Something familiar about that line? ;)

What are you guys getting your mistress for the holidays. I\'ve been successful in acquiring sexy lingerie that I can fuck her in when her dirtbag husband goes to work.

Raiding your grandmommy's drawers and talking about gramps that way ain't too cool. In fact 'tis beyond disgusting. Time to get out more and don't use the excuse that "She had on a tight bathrobe."

All the homos on this site please do not be offended by this thread. You can fuck your boyfriend in the ass and get AIDS.

Seriously, that was beyond WEAK and even by your standards. :rolleyes:

NATEDOG001976
12-11-2005, 07:40 AM
A huge dildo