X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Is there anything bad about beer??

O f course, I´m not talking about cheapo no name brews. But all the rest, is there anything bad about it???

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • Caged
    Groupie
    • Nov 2005

the addiction and no doubt abuse that comes with every bottle.

Just kidding. Actually tried my first Alexander Keiths on tap the other night at my wifes christmas party and it was fucking smooth. Even well past the 6th or 7th it was still very tasty.
    "Its the American in me that says it's an honor to die, in a war that is a politicians lie. Its the American in me that makes me watch it on TV.

It's the American in me that makes me watch the blood run out of the bullet holes in his head, it's the American in me, that never wonders why Kennedy was murdered by the FBI"

For Christsakes dont ask "What can I do for my country?"- Ask What your country has been doing to you.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Only the next day if you had too much! But other than that beer rocks!

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      O f course, I´m not talking about cheapo no name brews. But all the rest, is there anything bad about it???

:confused: :confused: :confused:
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Beer does nothing to you until you drink more than a six pack ... that's when it starts damaging the liver ...
        Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• RuzDNailz
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2004

Problem with beer is the fact that you are essentially drinking a loaf of bread! The carbs, bro. Now you know what causes the infamous beer-gut!

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I have always preferred my Water purified with the pasturization
            process and Laced with Alcohol in order to preserve it, strictly
            for sanitary reasons.

Call me a looney for lineing my baseball cap with tin foil.

Alcoholism more Adventure in Every bottle!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think everybody knows where I stand on beer
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Is there anything bad about beer?

Yes.

My favorite watering hole doesn't deliver........
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Tonight's Monday Night Football game is enough to make anyboby drink!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is there anything bad about beer??

Only when you run out.

Comment

• Axl S
                      Roadie
                      • Jun 2005

omg! you must be kidding! of course there is something bad about beer!!!!!!!! it kills your brain! and your liver!! even with the first few sips it can cause you to lose brain cells! it's horrible! i mean, a beer once and a while is fine. But to go out every friday night and get drunk and come home and sleep in the next day...that's bad...no shit....

i stopped my boyfriend (axl) from drinking, yea call it mean, but he was a HORRIBLE drinker! couldn't stop! it was baaaad tho. and i know i'm going to spend the rest of my life with him and i couldn't help but think that if he continued that way he would end up living in a hospital connected to a machine, just to be able to live.

beer. is. bad.

my advice,

if your 21+ yea u can drink, just dont abuse the privelage. every now and then yea sure...but don't get addicted, don't make it a habit.

but thats only in my opinion of how i look at things....

i'm just a paranoid girlfriend -- fiancee

~*Ari*~

email or pm me if you want to see pictures of damage or what not :p
                      Last edited by Axl S; 12-12-2005, 09:55 PM.
                      http://img2.vampirefreaks.com/upic/A...th/5596754.jpg
                      http://saturn5.com/darwin/beef/image...eace_sells.jpghttp://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
                      Help my mate out, check his site
                      www.freewebs.com/grishnarr

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Is there anything bad about beer?

Yes.

My favorite watering hole doesn't deliver........
                        Maybe you can start up a watering hole that delivers. Drunk people tend to tip well so there's plenty of money in that! Come to think of it, there are booze delivery providers out there. Back in high school days some carried 40's into the bathroom and guzzzled them there and come to class hammered.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Ya know....

Alcohol Delivery Services only make SENSE

Who needs another shit faced asshole [Vince Neil] making a 3 ay em beer run and killing [ Razzle] innocent people.....

I say DELIVER THAT SHIT.

And throw in a gross of condoms while yer at it.

keep the change.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Noooooo.

See you in The Roth Army Bar.

Cheers.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                              Noooooo.

See you in The Roth Army Bar.

Cheers.
                              Nice, first round is on me!

Comment

Working...