PDA

View Full Version : VH1 Classic

DlocRoth
12-12-2005, 08:45 PM
VH1 Classic is doing an hour of VH....

Now I've only been watchin for about 15 minutes, but so far it's been 3 songs off of Live Without a Clue and Jump....

Thanks VH1 you cock gobblers...

Fucking losers......

PS....don't ever watch the video for Dreams (live at the Whiskey) it's so fucking lame...

twonabomber
12-12-2005, 08:55 PM
was that an all request pay to play hour? i bet it was.

DlocRoth
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Actually, I'm not sure now...

The last couple of vids were Rick fucking Springfield....

They played 4 Hagar vids in a row then Jump and Unchained...

Terry
12-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, gayness for sure. But VH1 Classic is still the only music video channel left that will play vids I want to watch (Van Hagar excepted).

They even show some of those Van Halen promos shot at the Whisky A Go Go for Van Halen's first album once in a blue moon.

DlocRoth
12-12-2005, 09:15 PM
eriously, have any of you seen the Dreams live vid? Fucking wretched....

Needless to say, I've never had the pleasure till tonight.

It was the 15th anniversary of the first show they ever played there, and they taped it. First of all, having the nuts to bring Slappy there, as if he had something to do with anything....

People were mobbing the joint.... it was a head scratcher to say the least.

DlocRoth
12-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Seriously, have any of you seen the Dreams live vid? Fucking wretched....

It was the 15th anniversary of the first show they ever played there, and they taped it. First of all, having the nuts to bring Slappy there, as if he had something to do with anything....

Terry
12-12-2005, 09:17 PM

Always a head-scratcher that anyone bothered to show up to Van Hagar gigs. Probably the same bunch that made Bon Jovi multiplatinum.

Unchainme
12-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Yeah, gayness for sure. But VH1 Classic is still the only music video channel left that will play vids I want to watch (Van Hagar excepted).

They even show some of those Van Halen promos shot at the Whisky A Go Go for Van Halen's first album once in a blue moon.

THose were filmed in the Whiskey?! Never knew that Have on my Computer. Van Hagar has a couple of good videos that don't auctually don't borderline being queer (The Blue Angel Video would be cool set to Light Up The Sky :)). The Spammy playing at the Whiskey is fucking gay though

Unchainme
12-12-2005, 09:20 PM

Somebody probably announced that Dave had rejoined :D.

LOS35
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
They might have played 4 Van hager vids but they ended with the original Van Halen!!

And I love how Unchained ended....Van Halen Is David Lee Roth etc..

DlocRoth
12-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LOS35

And I love how Unchained ended....Van Halen Is David Lee Roth etc.. [/B]

True, least they got that right!!

NATEDOG001976
12-13-2005, 01:10 AM
VH1 Classic rules

Dirty Duck
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Unfortunatly Hagar and the boys have more video's then with Dave. That's the fuckin problem...

PenguinsKID1986
12-13-2005, 04:05 PM

People were mobbing the joint.... it was a head scratcher to say the
least. :mad:

That was the same night Dave got busted in New York, with the bag of weed in washington park :mad:

Brett
12-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
THose were filmed in the Whiskey?! Never knew that Have on my Computer. Van Hagar has a couple of good videos that don't auctually don't borderline being queer (The Blue Angel Video would be cool set to Light Up The Sky :)). The Spammy playing at the Whiskey is fucking gay though

The Blue Angels video wasn't put out by VH.

Unchainme
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Brett
The Blue Angels video wasn't put out by VH.

Yup It was made by the Blue Angels it was there 40th aniversiry