PDA

View Full Version : Live Anthology: 1975-1981 ????

generalroth
12-15-2005, 07:03 AM
Is this cd available? the song list looks kick ass!

On Fire 2:38
2. Last Child 4:18
3. Tush 2:45
4. The Rover 4:47
5. Let's Get Rockin' 2:56
6. We Die Young 3:36
7. Oceanside 1:42
8. She's the Woman 3:18
9. Atomic Punk 3:58
10. Shape You're In 5:24
11. Young and Wild 2:51
12. Gudbye T' Jane 4:41
13. Hear About It Later 4:41
14. So This Is Love? 3:22
15. Mean Street 4:43
16. Still Alive and Well 3:51
17. Firehouse 3:08
18. Keep Playin' That Rock & Roll 3:25
19. Twist and Shout 2:40
20. Waitin' for the Bus 4:27
21. Rock N' Roll All Nite 3:58
22. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers 3:42
23. Summertime Blues 5:52
24. Live for the Music 3:36
25. Hots on for Nowhere 4:36
26. La Grange 6:06
27. Gene Jeanie 4:45
28. Women in Love 4:24
29. Rock Steady 7:20
30. Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo 7:36
31. Superstition 8:27
32. 30 Days in the Hole 8:11
33. Man on the Silver Mountain 4:14
34. Black Sabbath Riffs/Eruption

P.S. Van Hagar Sucks Ass!

ritetoolforjob
12-15-2005, 08:33 AM
who tha fuck wants to listen to roth shouting offkey in 76 or 77. he was terrible. thank god templeman set him on the right path and got those awesome vocals out of him for the vh albums. come to think of it, it was only after dave dumped ted that his voice on album went into steady brutal decline....listen to "a little luck" or "indeedido" lately? who shoved the umbrella up his ass & opened it?

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
who tha fuck wants to listen to roth shouting offkey in 76 or 77. he was terrible. thank god templeman set him on the right path and got those awesome vocals out of him for the vh albums. come to think of it, it was only after dave dumped ted that his voice on album went into steady brutal decline....listen to "a little luck" or "indeedido" lately? who shoved the umbrella up his ass & opened it?

FACK ORF .

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 08:47 AM

God, you're such a gay attention-whore. Why are you even here loser? Daddy didn't love you and left? Mommy left the trailer to work today, and you're bored since you dropped out of eighth grade at 19?

Douche bag...

Don't like ROTH, get the fuck out then troll. Only an absolute flamingly gay SHEEP looking for attention would utter such lies and gay spam fool! Go back to fantasizing about doing a shot of CABO Tequila with a salty SAMMY ball-chaser....

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by generalroth

Where did you get this list? Is this a bootleg you saw or did you make this up? Interesting, but I doubt they'd release such an anthology like this...

It's a little too light on the actual album titles from VHI, VHII, WACF, and FAIR WARNING...

ritetoolforjob
12-15-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
God, you're such a gay attention-whore. Why are you even here loser? Daddy didn't love you and left? Mommy left the trailer to work today, and you're bored since you dropped out of eighth grade at 19?

Douche bag...

Don't like ROTH, get the fuck out then troll. Only an absolute flamingly gay SHEEP looking for attention would utter such lies and gay spam fool! Go back to fantasizing about doing a shot of CABO Tequila with a salty SAMMY ball-chaser.... wow, that was a quite a mouthful. you must be good at sucking cock. anyways, i loved what dave did in vh but he just blows on those early bootlegs. he was lucky he owned the pa's. his vocal performance would be better suited to a preschool instrument orientation class.

jero
12-15-2005, 09:19 AM
I love the encore on the setlist
Would love to hear that song!

great setlist BTW

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 09:30 AM
wow, that was a quite a mouthful. you must be good at sucking cock. anyways, i loved what dave did in vh but he just blows on those early bootlegs. he was lucky he owned the pa's. his vocal performance would be better suited to a preschool instrument orientation class.

Nobody here gives a fakk about your opinion. Your attempts to gain attention succeed as you're so easy to make fun of. Over and over again. You're a harmless piece of holiday fun!

generalroth
12-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Where did you get this list? Is this a bootleg you saw or did you make this up? Interesting, but I doubt they'd release such an anthology like this...

It's a little too light on the actual album titles from VHI, VHII, WACF, and FAIR WARNING...

rock103.com website ..now playing list which redirected me to a catalog of Van Halen...in which brought up the anthology works from there early club days when they played covers.

P.S. Death to all Van Hagar loving whores!

Jurak
12-15-2005, 10:17 AM
"A harmless piece of holiday fun".............

BWahahahahaahahahahaha... good one GA ..... :D

Jimmy Jingles
12-15-2005, 10:32 AM
wow, that was a quite a mouthful. you must be good at sucking cock. anyways, i loved what dave did in vh but he just blows on those early bootlegs. he was lucky he owned the pa's. his vocal performance would be better suited to a preschool instrument orientation class.

You blow the man popsicle and your performance here lately is better suited for a Gay Pride parade or the '8th Annual Man-on-Man Cock Sucking Championship' to be held live at the Backdoor club in downtown San Francisco.

Now go slap some balls fudge eater.

Nickdfresh
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
wow, that was a quite a mouthful.

You mean I use big words and can punctuate properly. Yeah, I guess that's a big mouthful to a white trash, mullet-wearing tard such as yourself....

you must be good at sucking cock.

Why would that be? What fucking kind of association is that to make you fucking cock-obsessed fruit? No, YOU WISH I SUCKED COCK! And if I were gay, you'd be sucking the cock of Nickdfresh as his semen filled the empty cranium that is your skull you fuck bag, and you'd begging me to let you be my bitch.

anyways, i loved what dave did in vh but he just blows on those early bootlegs.

You even heard those bootlegs? He's fucking great on The Nightmare Before Halloween. Clean the SHEEP shit out of your ears fucker!:mad:

he was lucky he owned the pa's. his vocal performance would be better suited to a preschool instrument orientation class.

No idiot, more like ED and the gang should thank their lucky stars they ever met DAVID LEE ROTH, or they'd still be just a cover band from Pasadena, and ED would be guitar prodigy with little more than a cult-following...(kind of like he has now)

Now get back into the SHEEP PEN dick bag!

*sigh* Somewhere in Eastern CANADA, a douch is missing it's tube...:rolleyes:

ritetoolforjob
12-15-2005, 02:26 PM
You mean I use big words and can punctuate properly. Yeah, I guess that's a big mouthful to a white trash, mullet-wearing tard such as yourself....

Why would that be? What fucking kind of association is that to make you fucking cock-obsessed fruit? No, YOU WISH I SUCKED COCK! And if I were gay, you'd be sucking the cock of Nickdfresh as his semen filled the empty cranium that is your skull you fuck bag, and you'd begging me to let you be my bitch.

You even heard those bootlegs? He's fucking great on The Nightmare Before Halloween. Clean the SHEEP shit out of your ears fucker!:mad:

No idiot, more like ED and the gang should thank their lucky stars they ever met DAVID LEE ROTH, or they'd still be just a cover band from Pasadena, and ED would be guitar prodigy with little more than a cult-following...(kind of like he has now)

*sigh* Somewhere in Eastern CANADA, a douch is missing it's tube...:rolleyes: correction, that was quite a mouthful,you must be able to fit two cocks in your mouth at once. by the way, i wasted a lot of money over the years on bootlegs like that, and, like i said, dave was lucky he owned the pa's...

PHOENIX
12-15-2005, 02:30 PM
ritetoolforjob : hey Penix whats with the towel?

Penix : Its to wipe my boot clean after i remove it for your ass!

Go away ya sTEWPID cUNT!

Golden AWe
12-15-2005, 02:59 PM
correction, that was quite a mouthful,you must be able to fit two cocks in your mouth at once. by the way, i wasted a lot of money over the years on bootlegs like that, and, like i said, dave was lucky he owned the pa's...

Originally posted by Golden AWe
Nobody here gives a fakk about your opinion. Your attempts to gain attention succeed as you're so easy to make fun of. Over and over again. You're a harmless piece of holiday fun!

True dat!

Carmine
12-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by generalroth

Here's the link General:

www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34576

Caged
12-15-2005, 03:07 PM
listen to "a little luck" or "indeedido" lately? who shoved the umbrella up his ass & opened it?

:D agreed

DLR_EngineRoom
12-15-2005, 04:32 PM

oh f***....here it comes.....(get a helmet quick, jackass)

Cato
12-16-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Here's the link General:

www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34576
Combine! are you still hanging around here?

fuckhowardstern
12-16-2005, 07:25 AM
wow, that was a quite a mouthful. you must be good at sucking cock.......

Why would that be? What fucking kind of association is that to make you fucking cock-obsessed fruit? No, YOU WISH I SUCKED COCK! And if I were gay, you'd be sucking the cock of Nickdfresh as his semen filled the empty cranium that is your skull you fuck bag, and you'd begging me to let you be my bitch.....

Its a manifestation of being sexually abused repeatedly by his father as a little boy....can we really blame him for the associations he makes? Not only is Ritetool obsessed with cock, Ritetool's inner child is obsessed with cock.

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 11:52 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Hey assbrush...nice feedbag !

ritetoolforjob
12-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Hey assbrush...nice feedbag ! can i suck your cock? no thanks.

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Your pathetic attempt at humour ? Wow how original ass weasel !!!

ritetoolforjob
12-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Your pathetic attempt at humour ? Wow how original ass weasel !!! no attempt on my end...you are easy to find humour in...

Diamondjimi
12-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ritemouthfordacob
no attempt on my end...you are easy to find humour in...

That's because I'm one funny Muthafucka..........

YOU FUCKIN SHITSTICK !!!

Golden AWe
12-16-2005, 05:51 PM
no attempt on my end...you are easy to find humour in...

FACK ORF .

Diamondjimi
12-17-2005, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
FACK ORF .

Yah , what he said !