PDA

View Full Version : Is it me.. or does the background look like a vagina in the official VH Picture?

Dickface McSlapnuts
04-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Umm..
You don't have to look very hard to see the huge gaping vagina behind these guys.

Dickface McSlapnuts
04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
it's a gaping vagina.

Kinda funny how Alex and Sammy are standing inside of it.
Maybe because they are the biggest pussies in the band.

Fuck You,
Dick Face

FORD
04-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Well, if you remember that stupid little gang sign they had around the time of Othis1sucked2, it's not too surprising :rolleyes:

bumbadeeda
04-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Its your mothers gash and they are both doin her at once you jealous little fuck.....Dave had his shot on more than one occassion...and he blew it because his ego....hats off to the guys for giving him another shot but damn.....if you where ed would(could) you put up with that constant babble of BS for hours on end? HELL NO! Ed has continued to evolve as a a musician like the direction or not Dont be pissy because dave isnt their with the same old Schtick....ITS TIRED AS HELL.....I think that the bands most scorching work was during the dave era but ITS OVER......see you at the shows this summer...you KNOW you will be there

FORD
04-01-2004, 11:34 AM
Fuck off you illiterate sheep.

bumbadeeda
04-01-2004, 11:38 AM
The truth hurts sometimes........Dave simpy got outclassed

bumbadeeda
04-01-2004, 11:56 AM
Fag.....go buy some spandex and pick your ass while your waitin for Dave to do ANYTHING worthwhile......Have a great life...geek

ALMOSTsaved
04-01-2004, 01:51 PM
As long as I've been a Van Halen fan, and I'm talking VH WITH DLR fan, I've gotta say that "bumbadeeda" is right.

Sometimes Dave is just fucking embarassing.

Makes me think that all the Dave fans who still enjoy hearing him say, "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you plan to use it"..or.."Hey pal I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend" still like hearing Paul Stanley say, "I know. I know everybody's hot. Everybody's got ROCK AND ROLL pneumonia! Call out the Dr Love!" or..."You know it's gettin so hot outside, and you always need something to cool you off. There's only one thing that's gonna bring you up the way you want it. What's that? COLD GIN!"

Same fucking thing...night after night. Year after year. It's like watching the same fucking movie over and over again! At least with a movie you can buy it once and watch it over and over again. With Dave you pay for admission over and over again.

Dave the performer is excellent. Dave and the Rothisms have gotten old. I just wish he'd shut the fuck up sometime and let the music do the talking.

Bill Lumbergh
04-01-2004, 01:54 PM
The vagina is an enlarged replica of Edward's vagina, just to let the casual fan know which version of the band this is.

Lou
04-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
The vagina is an enlarged replica of Edward's vagina, just to let the casual fan know which version of the band this is.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Switch84
04-01-2004, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes: :asshole: Now let me get this asinine ranting right...Dave is outclassed by the Lying Dutchmen and Spammy Fagar?

Dude, what color is the sky in your world?

DLR_EngineRoom
04-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts
Umm..
You don't have to look very hard to see the huge gaping vagina behind these guys.

Sarge
04-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Umm..

Gaping is the key word :)

Sarge

tjvhou812
04-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Umm..

better than having a dick behind them

Panamark
04-03-2004, 01:23 AM
I think Alex lives in it. He doesnt look very comfortable outside of his world. I think they should all jump in and then let Spammy the "Red Rockin Tampon" plug that gaping vagina once and for all.

That must the cunt that the moster elephant fucks when he gets bored from having his cock sucked at the links !!

VHClint
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
It looks like Mike was pushed into the picture at the last second.

alexpgrimes
04-04-2004, 10:13 PM
VAN PUSSY.... LOL

Dr. Love
04-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Call out the Dr Love

What do you want?

Sarge
04-05-2004, 12:34 AM
we want a critique of that vagina DR Love.

Does it look like there is any deformities?

Dr. Love
04-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
we want a critique of that vagina DR Love.

Does it look like there is any deformities?

I am noticing a particularly cheesy vaginal discharge (see Fig. 1) in the frontal left area.

Fig. 1

Sarge
04-05-2004, 12:54 AM
hmm
does it look infected?

Will we have to amputate?
Or can we clean it out with some baking soda and car battery acid?

Dr. Love
04-05-2004, 12:58 AM
I normally only deal in healthy, young (and legal) vaginas. This kind of problem is beyond my expertise.

In other news, it looks like Sammy's been hitting the Mas Taquitos.