Coyote
12-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Kickass!

Unchainme
12-16-2005, 07:16 PM
http://wncx.com/DLR_a_300dpism.jpg

New Era Begins on January 3, 2006
David Lee Roth on WNCX Mornings

Best known to countless rock fans as the frontman of legendary band Van Halen, “Diamond” David Lee Roth is also a successful solo artist, music video pioneer and best selling author. Born in Bloomington, Ind., Roth spent his early childhood shuttling between the great outdoors and living with his famous uncle, Manny Roth, in New York’s Greenwich Village during the early 60s. Roth’s musical education began with the likes of Bob Dylan, Peter Paul and Mary, Richard Pryor and Lenny Bruce.
By the time he reached his mid-20s, Roth was a world-class frontman with platinum albums from his work with his high school buddies, Van Halen. Mixing heavy metal riffs with punk's fury, Van Halen became the most popular American rock & roll band of the late '70s and early '80s releasing a string of classic mega-selling albums (1979's Van Halen II, 1980's Women & Children First, 1981's Fair Warning, 1982's Diver Down, and two years later, 1984), while also becoming a major arena-headlining concert draw.
His subsequent solo career also yielded a truckload of hits, including “Yankee Rose,” “Goin’ Crazy,” “Just A Gigolo/I Ain’t Got Nobody,” “California Girls,”and “A Little Ain’t Enough,” as he veered from the arena hard rock he was known for to smoky blues, Las Vegas show tunes and dance floor rhythms, touring countless countries in the process.
Roth penned a tell-all autobiography, Crazy From The Heat, in 1997. He has also appeared on VH1’s “The David Lee Roth Fourth of July Christmas Special” and “I Love the 70s,” as well as “The Sopranos.”
Presently, Roth resides in New York City, where he became a certified emergency medical technician in 2004.

http://wncx.com/

Thanks WNCX, Now don't play any Van Hagar and this hould be fooiking grate! :cool:

Dirty Duck
12-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! GOOD MARKETING RIGHT THERE!!!!

Douglas T.
12-19-2005, 08:09 AM
Thanks Knock'rz! I was wondering if you was around here somewhere!? That jacket DAVE has on in the KROCK photo looks like it might be lined with his EEAS spandex! !! !!!DT

franksters
12-19-2005, 08:20 AM
That jacket just shows to everyone that Dave still got the groove ''inside him'' !!! cool picture!

jero
12-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Way cool! Knockz.

Hardrock69
12-19-2005, 09:43 AM
KICK FUCKING ASS!!!!

Great marketing!

WOOHOO!!!

We get to listen to SATAN on the radio....those of us lucky enough to be able to listen, that is....
:(

Douglas T.
12-19-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by franksters
That jacket just shows to everyone that Dave still got the groove ''inside him'' !!! cool picture!

Looks like one of those guys that holds his jacket open selling watches or whatever! DAVE is displaying his GROOVE! However he is givin' it away on FREE radio ... not selling it on satillite! We pay for it by getting a commercial break to go pee after about pissing ourselves listening to ROTHISM after ROTHISM! !! !!!DT:drive:

DLR_EngineRoom
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by The Knockz

Here's Dave's Official Page w/K-ROCK:

http://www.cbsradio.com/freefm/pers_david_lee_roth.php

Big Troubles
12-19-2005, 07:17 PM
as always Knockz. TY.

Douglas T.
12-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
[B] Here's Dave's Official Page w/K-ROCK:

Can't find a larger single picture of DAVE and his technicolor lined suit anywhere?! !! !!!DT:(

DLR_EngineRoom
12-20-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Can't find a larger single picture of DAVE and his technicolor lined suit anywhere?! !! !!!DT:(

wha?

wiseguy
12-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Pardon my ignorance.....
Are we going to have information posted where we can stream Big daves show?
I have registered at Dallas KLLI FM 105.3 and it appears it will work.
I sure hope it does...
anyone else have any info on streaming beginning Jan.3rd?
I'm from Canada, waaayyyy North.
any help will be much appreciated.

wiseguy
12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by wiseguy
Pardon my ignorance.....
Are we going to have information posted where we can stream Big daves show?
I have registered at Dallas KLLI FM 105.3 and it appears it will work.
I sure hope it does...
anyone else have any info on streaming beginning Jan.3rd?
I'm from Canada, waaayyyy North.
any help will be much appreciated.

K, I think I got it!!!!
KLLI Dallas just advertised Daves New show.
Life is good

Douglas T.
12-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by wiseguy
K, I think I got it!!!!
KLLI Dallas just advertised Daves New show.
Life is good

These are ... good times! DAMN GOOD times! Unless you ride the NY subway to work! !! !!!DT
:drive:

franksters
12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm listening to a cd that my friend gave me for christmas, and guess what song is playin (damn good)! It's a really cool gift and it as all these great tune from is solo career!

good times, good friends.

ULTRAMAN VH
12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
I am pretty sure Maryland has been cut out of the loop. We are getting the damn Sport junkies. Will Dave's show be streamed on the internet???

Douglas T.
12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
wha?

I'm searchin' around trying to find a page with the larger photo of DAVE that is in the first post of this thread. The one with him holding open his coat! I think it's pretty cool and would like to snag a larger version to keep on file! !! !!!DT

Douglas T.
12-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
I am pretty sure Maryland has been cut out of the loop. We are getting the damn Sport junkies. Will Dave's show be streamed on the internet???

Try POST #17 of this thread! !! !!!DT

bantonelli
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks Knock'rz! I was wondering if you was around here somewhere!? That jacket DAVE has on in the KROCK photo looks like it might be lined with his EEAS spandex! !! !!!DT

LOVE IT!!!!! It looks like Emilio Pucci lining......Stylish Indeedhedo!!!

twonabomber
12-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme

Thanks WNCX, Now don't play any Van Hagar and this hould be fooiking grate! :cool:

i called Paula Balish the other day and suggested that they quit playing Van Hagar...she laughed and said they'd have to look into it.

Douglas T.
12-22-2005, 08:39 AM
I have been pinned the black sheep of the neighborhood at my local radio station becasue I bashed the DJ for her unfair debate she posted about the DAVe/sammy tour! She posted more pro sammy e-mails than DAVE ones! I know she didn't post mine and that angered me! I roll up to a promotion giveaway and they hide the free stuff from me. Which is kinda sad 'cuz they used to greet me as "the ROTH fan"! !! !!!DT

Looks like they've purged it even more and removed the DAVE PIC!
http://whtq.com/features/meow3.html

bantonelli
12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
I have been pinned the black sheep of the neighborhood at my local radio station becasue I bashed the DJ for her unfair debate she posted about the DAVe/sammy tour! She posted more pro sammy e-mails than DAVE ones! I know she didn't post mine and that angered me! I roll up to a promotion giveaway and they hide the free stuff from me. Which is kinda sad 'cuz they used to greet me as "the ROTH fan"! !! !!!DT

Looks like they've purged it even more and removed the DAVE PIC!
http://whtq.com/features/meow3.html

Hey Doug, shall we rally together to send her some bashing as well. She shouldn't be comparing KIWI to GOLDEN DELICIOUS.

I'll send her a message....let her keep her Wabo Kiwi thoughts to herself! May Florida realize who the Apple of our Eye is and join the Crate!!

Golden AWe
12-22-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31252

Douglas T.
12-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Hey Doug, shall we rally together to send her some bashing as well. She shouldn't be comparing KIWI to GOLDEN DELICIOUS.

I'll send her a message....let her keep her Wabo Kiwi thoughts to herself! May Florida realize who the Apple of our Eye is and join the Crate!!

MOST of us here in Florida KNOW who is KING! Dave has always liked to kick off most his tours here in Florida! He likes to kick in the FRONTMAN TAN (when he's not at Tans4Us in Canada) here in Clearwater Beach! Then hit the road for a tour! !! !!!DT