• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Attention

I would sticky this, but...

my part of the board, my rules. I will not think twice of closing and/or dumping any thread that turns into racist bullshit.

Do not feed the trolls. If you noticed, he jumped into another random thread and tried to start a fight. He's trying to gain attention to make his pathetic life seem better. Do not feed the racist troll.

I realize this is the Roth Army and that we all like a lil drama and venting here and there. I realize that you guys are guys and testosterone flows rampant. I understand, I accept, I join in sometimes. But not on this.

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

I do not sit well with racism. I have friends and family members who have to deal with that shit and it's not fun. I've been on the recieving end also because I have Germanic roots. Not fun being blamed for the Holocaust because I'm the blondest thing in the world.

You have issues with melanin or lack of it, work it out on your own time. Not mine and not with Sarge's money.

Consider this the final warning.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You give me high testosterone ALLY.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Re: Attention

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

my part of the board, my rules. I will not think twice of closing and/or dumping any thread that turns into racist bullshit.

Do not feed the trolls. If you noticed, he jumped into another random thread and tried to start a fight. He's trying to gain attention to make his pathetic life seem better. Do not feed the racist troll.

I realize this is the Roth Army and that we all like a lil drama and venting here and there. I realize that you guys are guys and testosterone flows rampant. I understand, I accept, I join in sometimes. But not on this.

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

I do not sit well with racism. I have friends and family members who have to deal with that shit and it's not fun. I've been on the recieving end also because I have Germanic roots. Not fun being blamed for the Holocaust because I'm the blondest thing in the world.

You have issues with melanin or lack of it, work it out on your own time. Not mine and not with Sarge's money.

Hear, hear!

Ok, I pledge to TRY to play nice...it's just that these fucks are TOO easy to own...:p
      Last edited by jhale667; 12-16-2005, 06:18 PM.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        You give me high testosterone ALLY.
        yeah, I tend to do that. I should come with a surgeon general's warning.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Attention

Originally posted by jhale667
          Hear, hear!

Ok, I pledge to TRY to play nice...it's just that these fucks are TOO easdy to own...:p
          Own them on anything you want, but don't feed the racist crap. They turn to racism, back away and ignore them for a bit.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Re: Re: Re: Attention

Own them on anything you want, but don't feed the racist crap. They turn to racism, back away and ignore them for a bit.
            Well, considering someone in my family is "the enemy" (LOL) that's the only place they have to go to with me ---that, and the homosexual fantasies they have for all of us---and their jealousy of a West Virginian that:

a) speaks in complete sentences
            b) has actually DONE WELL for themselves...
            c) has NEVER humped a cousin...

Besides, none of them actually engage in a serious DEBATE, they just regurgitate (look it up, Tardo) the same shit over and over....

And yes, Ally...you are a testosterone- booster...
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Julius
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Are we referring to eddievanmaiden?

I believe his attacks on Brett have been totally uncalled for.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Eddievanmaiden's the anti-semite....these guys are your garden-variety Inbred Jed KKK losers. NONE OF THE ABOVE should be tolerated.
                Last edited by jhale667; 12-16-2005, 06:58 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• franksters
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

I still don't know why someone closed this racism thread i did when it all started...

At least it was happening overthere. and not in every other thread...

It's sleeping on page 4, and it did the job (venting) pretty well too!

Anyway I agree with you Ally on ignoring, if you noticed that's what i've been doing for a little while now.

Last edited by franksters; 12-16-2005, 08:56 PM.
                  SUMMER'S JUST
                  AROUND
                  THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                  http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Attention

Please.

As a favor for me, even.

Got it, ma.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Hey baby...PM me for cyber!

Comment

Working...