X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

1996 Reunion Scenario

I've always wondered how much the World would've been effected if The reunion truly was real. Would Music not be as shitty in effect?, Would We have a lot more CVH material? Here's my Timeline I created.

1996- VH Best of Vol. 1 is released, Eddies Has surgery for his Hip, The Group annouces there will be no tour in 1997, However a new album will be recorded during that time. Ed calls it "The Best thing since Fair Warning".

1997- Dave does a mini-tour, towards the summer monthes, Calling it a Warm Up to the real thing. Towards the end, Ed Shows up and Plays a select amount of songs.

1998- Van Halen III is released Memorial Day Weekend, MTV hypes up the Album BIG TIME, Showing a Special MTV Unplugged set with the Band, And hosting a Concert Kick off concert at The Whiskey-A-Go-Go. The album is reviewed as the best thing since "1984".

1999-After the success of their First Summer tour back with Dave, Van Halen continues the Tour throughout the World playing to Sold out audience and making one of the Highest Selling tours of all time.

2000- Best of Vol. 2 is released, featuring two new other tracks by Dave. VH's announces that 2000 will be their final tour with Dave. They Call it the millenium Farewell Tour. Again they tour the World

2001- US Fest, MTV Unplugged and The Reunion at the Whiskey is released not only DVD's, But also on CD's.

2005- Van Halen again reunites with Dave for Live 8.

Okay I know this seems like i'm on Drugs, But wouldn't this kick ass If this really did happen? a Dave fronted would have knocked out shitty Bubble Gum pop too, And you would've probably seen more Bands that sound like CVH getting signed to deals. Can you imagine If this was what really happened.

UNCHAINME
    ATTENTION WHORE extrodanaire
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

that would be a blast!

Comment

• Kilkmaru
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2005

yes it would
      Greg

Comment

• Julius
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

1996 through 2005 - Former musician Sammy Hagar serves as Ed's guitar tech until the end of the 2005 World Tour, when he and Mike Anthony get gay married in Massachusetts.

Comment

Working...