PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar on the radio

Bill Lumbergh
04-01-2004, 01:18 PM
With all the "hoopla" :rolleyes: over the Van Hagar reunion all I've heard on the local rock stations are Roth era tunes(as has been discussed here before). But flipping through the channels the other day I came across "Right Now"......on a fucking easy listening station! I'm in San Jose, and the station is 106.5 which is light years away from being a rock station. I know, I know SPammy fans it just shows how diverse the Red Cocksucker is right?

FORD
04-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Yeah, the elevator stations around here play "How Do I Know When It's Cheese" all the time.

L.S.D.
04-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
With all the "hoopla" :rolleyes: over the Van Hagar reunion all I've heard on the local rock stations are Roth era tunes(as has been discussed here before). But flipping through the channels the other day I came across "Right Now"......on a fucking easy listening station! I'm in San Jose, and the station is 106.5 which is light years away from being a rock station. I know, I know SPammy fans it just shows how diverse the Red Cocksucker is right?

sure you did. Fucking liar.

Bill Lumbergh
04-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Um I know I shouldnt waste any time on your bitch ass, but what the fuck! Check the playlist on their website if you must. In fact I'm not sure why I even started the fucking thread in the first place, this isnt anything new. Van Hagar always gets played on non rock stations. You're just a chick with a dick who probably has wanted Roth for years, so you're just acting out cuz he's straight.

GAR
04-01-2004, 04:02 PM

yup yup yup

http://perso.club-internet.fr/saintblancat/nexphotos/fuckdo.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
04-01-2004, 04:08 PM
It's called Mix 106.5. Not exactly easy listening per se, but their idea of rock is John Mellencamp, Chris Isaak etc. Radio sucks in general but at least all 6 roth era albums are reprensented on rock radio. Now go wack off to Dreams.

Catfish
04-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Roth-era VH is the only VH people want to hear. That's why the radio plays it.

The Sammy shit will not live forever like Dave's will. This is already true.

Don't believe me? Let's talk in 10 years to see how the vital "Balance" album stood the test of time.

thefive
04-01-2004, 04:14 PM
I am glad you posted this Bill Lumbergh.

I assumed this but you just confirmed it.
I bet a lot of love stations play sammy era.

thefive

L.S.D.
04-01-2004, 04:24 PM
It so funny how you same fucking 6 people say the same shit day in and day out here. DLR has done NOTHING for him to be relevant in the last 20 years. I thnk the #1 Balance album is a little more relevant.

thefive
04-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Are we getting to you L.S.D?

thefive

Warham
04-01-2004, 04:43 PM
The Backdoor Boys and N*Stink were #1 too on the album charts. How relevant are they?

ALinChainz
04-01-2004, 04:49 PM
It so funny how you same fucking 6 people say the same shit day in and day out here. DLR has done NOTHING for him to be relevant in the last 20 years. I thnk the #1 Balance album is a little more relevant.

Nothing in 20 years?

1984 was released 20 years ago.

Eat Em and Smile was realeased after that.

Hey, maybe they'll win another Grammy, and share the stage with Justin Timberlake. How fitting.

azcrdnal
04-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Um I know I shouldnt waste any time on your bitch ass, but what the fuck! Check the playlist on their website if you must. In fact I'm not sure why I even started the fucking thread in the first place, this isnt anything new. Van Hagar always gets played on non rock stations. You're just a chick with a dick who probably has wanted Roth for years, so you're just acting out cuz he's straight. bill don't listen to Lsd he is just a fucking pussy from the links that can't get back in because it's so scary busy over there. with all the fag hagar shit going on.