X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

MA's BBQ Sauce Tour... Sweet & Sticky

Went to Hard Rock to get an autographed bottle of the BBQ Sauce he's promoting (of course, someday if you're lucky it might be worth more than the $11.00 I paid - alittle steep for sauce being endorsed by Mullet (I think).

MA told Hard Rock Manager that for the next 2 years, he's working on a project w/SPAM & Gary Cherone (which I already knew from reading it here at the ARMY).

Ed's name was brought up and MA told him that nothing will be done with ED. Ed is working on himself and getting his personal act together, so if we were talking Reunion....it won't happen in the next 2 years.

The only thing that bothered me (but it should have been one of those "Go Figure" moments) is that MA asked that video of Van Hagar Tour be played on the TV Monitors and speakers throughout MA's time at the HR Cafe. I asked the Mgr. to play some CVH and he said he had strict orders from MA to play only scenes/music from the Van Hagar Tour.

Well, like I said....I'll never pay $11.00 for BBQ sauce from the Mullet for my baby back ribs again. Not sure how much $$$ on EBAY this sauce can bring in?

BBQ Sauce by Mullet v. BBQ Sauce by ROTH or ED
    CVH v. Van Hagar

There is a difference...
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • Alex Mogilny
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

MA is a puppet and does what he is told.

If by a miracle, EVH, AVH, and Roth decide to record/tour, MA will show up and be the biggest supporter of the whole thing.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Should I add that the line was maybe 20 Fans waiting to get their Sauce Bottles and CVH Albums autographed....YES...the OLD Compilation of CVH is what Fans brought with them. That should throw a hint to MA!
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

GODDAMMIT!

Somebody needs to tell the bass player to fuck off that fucking Spambo klown.

What a musical whore.

In my opinion, anyone who works with Spammy is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Working...