WELL GUESS WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION?!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

lol
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Chong Li
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Thats some wild stuff on his site. Is it another video like the Bar -B-Q?
      "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

• PHOENIX
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Now that pic was funny.

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Man, Dave's gotta update his web site. BAD. LOL

Comment

• degüello
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Fuck, I love the BBQ vid and pics, but Dave's site is getting to be some stale fucking shit, and it was a pretty dry piece of online turd to begin with.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
            "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

who's the non fan now? shit man. dont bash anything dave does. Everything he's done has been creative. Corny? Sure! But did you expect something normal? Its Dave here. Dave stay away from normality. Thats what makes him...HIM.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Chong Li
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Where can I get the BBQ video? I should have gotten it at the Sam and Dave tour... is it still available?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

its in the downloads. Its just the VH1 clippings. There is more to it than just what was shown. What is shown is what dave was shopping to different execs with no luck really. But its been reported that dave has added quite a bit and did some re-editing.

Comment

• degüello
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2004

Look BT, take it easy.

"Don't bash anything Dave does..." Gimme a fucking break. I love VH and DLR, but I don't have to blindly approve and adore everything related to the guy. I don't know, but I don't think Dave would want his fans to be sycophantic, brainless ass-kissers, far from it.

Besides, you misinterpreted me, comrade. I think the BBQ vid and pics are fucking great. No one's saying it isn't creative or calling it corny, or saying it isn't 'normal' enough.

The clearly-stated point of my post was that Dave's website contains old, been-there-and-done-that-1000-times material, and it's getting goddamn stale.

It's widely know among fans that Dave's 'official' online presence has been a sad state of affairs for a long time now. The fan sites kick its ass.

Dave's website's been a boring piece of shit for eons, and it looks like the 'new' face ain't looking much fresher.
                    Last edited by degüello; 04-01-2004, 10:22 PM.
                    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

just clips. here and there shit. but much of it were teasers.

Comment

• Chong Li
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Thanks.

Comment

• Lou

Guys this is an April Fools joke, that pic isn't on there, it's just the black screen.

Comment

• degüello
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Uh, Lou, I know that pic ain't on there.

But the site is back up, if you take a look (same-old, same-old, though).

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

actualy I was quoting what you said.

Pics look real to me on his site. Joke or not, its still shots from his Bar B Que. So whats the fucking debate?

And yes I can be a mindless Dave ass kisser if I want to be. If your not thats cool. Everyman has his own set of balls in his pants. Its up to us men to decide what side the nuts will sit on. The right? The left? Thats cool. But I like to split mine right down the middle. get it? Everybodys different. From Dave all the way down to the boring shit in life. I like all dave. Good, Bad and the horribly embarassing...

Comment

Working...