Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

2005 Army Awards-biggest Attention Whore

Afternoon Viewers! The final votes have been tallied for the 2005 BIGGEST ATTENTION WHORE IN THE ROTH ARMY.....and the winner needs no introduction....

He hails from the...well the Mid-West lets say....

A member for a scant 264 days...yet with 211 threads created to his credit...all about himself!!!

But seriously...LADIES & GENTLEMEN...Lets all give a GRATE BIG round off applause to a work in progress....Keeper of the MAGICAL GOURD....WINNER OF THE 2005 ARMY AWARD FOR BIGGEST ATTENTION WHORE....UNCHAINME!!!
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Wow! Thanks Matt.. I know a lot of people voted me in here in spite because of My Recent "Good-Bye" Thread, But I don't care I'll take This award as a Compliment, and as motivation to be a better poster. I would like mto think out of all the people on this list I am the most liked by The Army. I like everybody here and hope you all think the same. I would like to give Shout-outs To Imapus Sylicker My mentor to become a poster, Alinchainz, Loungemachine, Bueno Bob, Rikk, Rev, Matt White, Max, FORD, Brett, NickdFresh, Dave's Bitch, The Sheep Pen, The Dump. Anybody I missed I'm sorry.

PEACE OUT!!!

Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Oh God.....
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Shit grasshopper, nice pic.

I had no idea you had such great legs.

Cuntgrats you little pissant. Let this be the shithammer motivator you've been needing to buck up, not suck up, to Roth on, and throw those Garanimals away for good........

=BREASTS=
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Can I post a Music Video In This Thread?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

It's your thread, Mr. Attention Whore 2005

Post your video of Ricky Martin anytime now....
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

<div id=vpdiv><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.musicvideocodes.com/?song=2265' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></div><font style='font-size: 12pt;'><a href='http://www.MusicVideoCodes365.com'>Music Video Codes</a> By MusicVideoCodes365.com</font>

PANTERA! , I'll post Ricky Martin later lol.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

You rascal you!

Comment

Working...