X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boobykins
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2005

Eddie's Son

Hey guys, I know you probably don't care, but news just came in from somewhere in the Seattle region of Washington that a long lost son of Edward Van Halen has been found. This is believed at this point to be just a rumor, but valid evidence has been brought forth in an attempt to reach Edward. I figured you guys might want to know, but this rumor is everywhere up there!
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Did he look like this guy?

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

fucking IMG tag...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

WHEEEEEE!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I fucking KNEW the shit would hit the fan. It's gonna get worse.....

There's gonna be so many spins leading up to Roth's debut on the airwaves.

Tonight on Discovery: DNA CSI discovers mitocuntria with rototoms for eyes in Alex Van Halen's dickbroom...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

The Seattle region of Washington, eh ??

There are over 150 bridges in the "Seattle region of Washington"...

Pick one and jump off of it...

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Re: Eddie's Son

Originally posted by Boobykins
              Hey guys, I know you probably don't care, but news just came in from somewhere in the Seattle region of Washington that a long lost son of Edward Van Halen has been found. This is believed at this point to be just a rumor, but valid evidence has been brought forth in an attempt to reach Edward. I figured you guys might want to know, but this rumor is everywhere up there!
              No it's not.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Who is Eddie Van Halen?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2003

Who is Eddie Van Halen?
                  Eddie Van Heiniken is one quarter member of the group Sham and the Chirellas. He is a lying, two-faced prick who spends most of his time in 5150 bent over so that his bitch brother Alex can lick his asshole clean.
                  "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

LOL. It still works.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Who is Alex Van Halen?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

Who is Alex Van Halen?
                        Alex Van Halen is the paralyzed brother of Eddie Van Halen. He is strung up on strings, and manipulated like a puppet with his drum playing by Rick Allen's Left Arm. On the side, Alex has been known to pimp off his wives to David Lee Roth, only to have them divorce him the very next day.
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Who is Gary Cherone?

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Who is David Lee Roth?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2003

Who is David Lee Roth?
                              Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

Comment

Working...