PDA

View Full Version : CVH and streaming radio: Where does it fit?

rustoffa
12-24-2005, 01:11 AM
So I was listening to this streaming radio channel earlier. "1 BigMix" or some shit. It's got the vacuum effect as far as sound quality goes, but they play everything. Like they'll follow an old Cream song with Tool....just weird.

Anyway, VH's "On Fire" hit the rotation right after a Billy Joel song....maybe it was Jim Croce, you get the idea. So I crank it up, and this fucker walks in and asks me to turn it down! Say's some shit about it being "Screamo." What the fuck is "Screamo?"

I asked him if he meant emo, and he got pissed off. This motherfucker is retarded.....so I go, "Janes Addiction was on a minute ago...you got a problem with that too?" He then cautioned me about menacing people @ work with fringe screamo. I'm like, "what the fuck are you talking about? that song is almost thirty years old!"

Yadda-yadda....eventually he asks who it was, and I go, "Van Halen."

He mumbled some shit about how it didn't sound like Van Halen to him!

Somebody explain to me what the fuck was going on....er, discuss.

Flash Bastard
12-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Was he an old fucker or young 'un?

rustoffa
12-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Was he an old fucker or young 'un?

Think brokeback mountain meets the last and the curious....maybe he's a raver. Are there ravers' anymore? Either way, that dipshit ain't had pussy since pussy had him. Pathetic.

jhale667
12-24-2005, 02:07 AM
CVH..."Screamo"....DOES NOT COMPUTE....what a dumbass...would it be frowned upon by management if you pelted him with rocks & garbage?