PDA

View Full Version : So, what'd ya get for Christmas?

rustoffa
12-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I got a Randy Moss halloween mask, a knife, near mint condition "Shout At The Devil" LP, a gift card for Longhorn steakhouse, and a bunch of worthless shit.

All in all, I'm satisfied with the haul.

Big Fat Sammy
12-25-2005, 08:26 PM
:D

Alot of chocolate and nuts, some horehound candy...and a gift card for Best Buy. My mommas gifts haven't arrived yet. :D

Big Fat Sammy
12-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Oops lol

Coyote
12-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I got a DVD of an old gig from my old bandmate, a "survival pack" from my sisters (canned & dried food) and, naturally, MONEY! :D

julia
12-25-2005, 08:55 PM
new coffee maker, mp3 player (better than some damn ipod nano), ac/dc hoodie, digi cam, shit load of movies

Dan
12-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Having My Family altogether,Plus clothes and a Big fucking ham and seafood.

Cheers.

Steve Savicki
12-25-2005, 09:43 PM
My best gift... the opportunity to play horsey with my cousin's children. Then I became a cow, an airplane, and finally a school student.
There were horsey rides in all forms except the latter. The horsey eventually got pooped and needed to eat.

Steve... material things can be bought anytime when one has the money. Time with people cannot.

Unchainme
12-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by julia
mp3 player (better than some damn ipod nano),

Hey I got a Nano LOL. I also got a Braylon Edwards Browns Jersey. What I really wanted for Christmas was a CVH/DLR Reunion ;)

rustoffa
12-26-2005, 12:47 AM
*update*

Just got back from walking the dog with the Moss halloween mask on. Some fucker came by and flashed the high beams at me....shot a bird and kept walking. The fucker turns around and comes back...goes, "you got a problem?" I'm like, "yep, Collins' is brain dead, and this dog has explosive die-arheah." He looks at his fat motherfucking wife for a second, and tells me he's gonna call the cops!! I'm like, "yeah, you oughtta be arrested." He's like, "we'll see how funny it is when they get here." I go, "yeah, I'm gonna laugh my mask off when you get nabbed for driving a minivan."

That's about it, he just drove off.

Flash Bastard
12-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
*update*

Just got back from walking the dog with the Moss halloween mask on. Some fucker came by and flashed the high beams at me....shot a bird and kept walking. The fucker turns around and comes back...goes, "you got a problem?" I'm like, "yep, Collins' is brain dead, and this dog has explosive die-arheah." He looks at his fat motherfucking wife for a second, and tells me he's gonna call the cops!! I'm like, "yeah, you oughtta be arrested." He's like, "we'll see how funny it is when they get here." I go, "yeah, I'm gonna laugh my mask off when you get nabbed for driving a minivan."

That's about it, he just drove off.

I take it you're not a Raiders fan?

LMAO!

gburt_lagnaf
12-26-2005, 12:49 AM
My favorite present is the snowshoes I got from my parents.

Of course, it's rainy and near 50 today, but when the snow comes back I'll be able to use them.

rustoffa
12-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
I take it you're not a Raiders fan?

LMAO!

I've about decided I'm the only Raiders' fan on this board. Fucking Collins' is eating qualludes' instead of vitamins.

Flash Bastard
12-26-2005, 01:19 AM
.... Fucking Collins' is eating qualludes' instead of vitamins.

Really? I thought he looked good yesterday against my Broncos. In fact a few of my guests commented on what a rocket he has for an arm...

All those dropped passes and missed opportunities, I felt bad for him.

rustoffa
12-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Really? I thought he looked good yesterday against my Broncos. In fact a few of my guests commented on what a rocket he has for an arm...

All those dropped passes and missed opportunities, I felt bad for him.

Yeah, he can throw the ball a long way....problem is, he can't read a simple zone to save his drug-addled' life. He needs to go back to carolina like James Taylor on a methadone high.

BTW, "a few of my guests"?

Goddamn!!!!

flappo
12-26-2005, 01:30 AM
i got a new liver and 20 bottles of smirnoff

WARF
12-26-2005, 02:42 AM
I've about decided I'm the only Raiders' fan on this board. Fucking Collins' is eating qualludes' instead of vitamins.

Diver Down in NJ is a diehard raider fan.

rustoffa
12-26-2005, 03:02 AM
Empty some mail bro.

ashstralia
12-26-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by flappo
i got a new liver and 20 bottles of smirnoff

hahah!

i got a suspended sentence....

jero
12-26-2005, 03:43 AM
A hangover! The best ever!!

damn the man
12-26-2005, 04:47 AM
Well damn i fell bad now .Everyone had someone to get them something i had to buy it myself . Ol yea i got myself a jackson kelly .

MAX
12-26-2005, 06:22 AM
Well, I got this stellar fuckin' Norelco R2-D2 razor that does fucking everything. Fuck, it even came with it's own home to live in, complete with an entertainment center, wet bar, washer/dryer, master bedroom, spa and what have you. lol

http://www.norelcostore.com/images/home_main.jpg

or...

http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//2003/images/r2d2.lg.jpg

Pretty much the same thing. lol

Needless to say, I shaved everywhere today. I now look like an alien. :p

I also got a killer framed black and white print of Deborah Harry for my home office. An old Blondie "Live!!!" shot which 'tis stellar.

Then just clothes, some tools and assorted Denver Broncos goodies.

However, the most stellar gift was a care package I received from back east. ;)

Unchainme
12-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by MAX

http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//2003/images/r2d2.lg.jpg

Hey you stole that thing from Bueno Bob :mad:

stilleddiesangel
12-26-2005, 09:01 AM
I got a puppy from the rescue home who in the past was nearly kicked to death. He's now very happy, has a full belly and has lots of love. He's called Buddy. :D

damn the man
12-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
I got a puppy from the rescue home who in the past was nearly kicked to death. He's now very happy, has a full belly and has lots of love. He's called Buddy. :D
Good for you ! I just lost my dog he died last week ,he was a boxer and im going to go to the pound and get a pup this week . A pup is a very good gift !

Douglas T.
12-27-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
My best gift... the opportunity to play horsey with my cousin's children. Then I became a cow, an airplane, and finally a school student.
There were horsey rides in all forms except the latter. The horsey eventually got pooped and needed to eat.

Steve... material things can be bought anytime when one has the money. Time with people cannot.

NICE POST!

Douglas T.
12-27-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I also got a killer framed black and white print of Deborah Harry for my home office. An old Blondie "Live!!!" shot which 'tis stellar.

My sweeter half got a Blondie T-Shirt! I GOT A 512 THUMB DRIVE AND A 7" LCD DVD player for DLR/VH vids on the go i.eUS FEST, BFS's UP FOR BREAKFAST & YCGTSNM! I also got an AC/DC hoodie along with the BACK IN BLACK DVD album! Also an early gift for myself a YANKEE ROSE PICTURE DISC found here
http://home.pon.net/wwotr/items%20for%20sale

Best part was all the family gathering!

Douglas T.
12-27-2005, 09:03 AM

Just got back from walking the dog with the Moss halloween mask on.

You owe me a keyboard now that mine is full of nasal projected eggnog!!!

Susie Q
12-28-2005, 12:57 AM
nothing.

I just made sure the kids were taken care of this year.

However, I will say that the kids made mommy coffee in the morning just the way I like it. My boy made me breakfast.

For my birthday, (which was today..) he made me lunch. My daughter made me a book marker and she made me a nice card too. That was adorable! :)

DeadOrAlive
12-28-2005, 05:36 AM
Money, a Baritone Ukulele, and a 1979 VH World Tour Baseball shirt. I love that thing.

Douglas T.
12-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Happy Birthday Suzie Q! Hope you have a GREAT year full of ROTH!:D

blonddgirl777
12-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
nothing.

However, I will say that the kids made mommy coffee in the morning just the way I like it. My boy made me breakfast.

For my birthday, (which was today..) he made me lunch. My daughter made me a book marker and she made me a nice card too. That was adorable! :)

You are a stellar mother!

"Stellar": I learned that word by reading Max and never looked it up... Hope it's O.K.?

blonddgirl777
12-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Love this post! :)

m_dixon1984
12-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Certainly the best part of Christmas was spending some time with my family and brother (who flew over from the UK).

Next best was getting a DLR portrait from my mother (who paid my uncle to paint it). I'll post a picture of it soon (as well as one of Eddie my uncle painted last year).

I also got: drunk, a 19" LCD monitor, DVDs (Cream and Deep Purple), some books, laid, some specialty beers (mostly belgian), a fantastic blow-job (absolutely worth sucking up to my girlfriend's family for), a South Park clock from Turkey (Fatrix picture pasted onto an old disco LP with a cheap, generic, clock motor - likely not licensed but who cares). Some other South Park and Muppets stuff.

Overall, a very good Christmas with still a few evenings to go (evenings only since I'm back at the office - UGH!)

Hope everyone else had a good Christmas (or Chanuka or Kwanzaa or winter solstice or last week of December).

M

ALinChainz
12-28-2005, 12:23 PM
One of those sweet Stones baseball jerseys.

ALinChainz
12-28-2005, 12:54 PM
this one ...

blonddgirl777
12-28-2005, 01:11 PM
I got to spend time with my family,
I got to eat a lot of good food,
I got to party with friends,
I got to dress up,
I got to have a lot of love and fun!

Also...

I got $$$ from my Mom.,
I got store gift certificates,
I got clothes :) ,
I got laid,
I got red wine glasses and a decanter,
I got body products,
I got scented home oil,

... And more!

twonabomber
12-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
this one ...

cool.

i found the book According to the Rolling Stones for $20.

i should have bought the Detroit event tee while i was up there, 'cause now i can't find one that'll fit.

ALinChainz
12-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
cool.

i found the book According to the Rolling Stones for $20.

i should have bought the Detroit event tee while i was up there, 'cause now i can't find one that'll fit.

maybe eBay?

twonabomber
12-28-2005, 02:58 PM
i thought of that, but then i have visions of someone's pit stains in it. :D

stilleddiesangel
12-29-2005, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
nothing.

I can fully understand this. My kids were top priority too. Mom's work so hard at Xmas for their families. I was still up in the early hours of Christmas Eve wrapping and cleaning up. Up at dawn to start the lunch for nine people, and never stopped, it feels, till Boxing Day (day after) night. But it all feels worth it when you see their faces.

Golden AWe
12-29-2005, 05:27 AM
we didn't buy much gifts...some money and some candy...and a pair of underwear. LONG underwear!

blonddgirl777
12-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
I can fully understand this. My kids were top priority too. Mom's work so hard at Xmas for their families. I was still up in the early hours of Christmas Eve wrapping and cleaning up. Up at dawn to start the lunch for nine people, and never stopped, it feels, till Boxing Day (day after) night. But it all feels worth it when you see their faces.

Another STELLAR Mom.! :)

blonddgirl777
12-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
...and a pair of underwear. LONG underwear!

C'mon AW...
I thought you where the G-String type! :moon:

bru87tr
01-02-2006, 02:56 PM
my fav thing I got for xmas was a HDTV for the bedroom.

diamondsgirl
01-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
You are a stellar mother!

"Stellar": I learned that word by reading Max and never looked it up... Hope it's O.K.?

its "beyond" O.K. (another Max-ism)

diamondsgirl
01-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I got my shower radio so that I won't miss a peep of Dave in the morning. :)