X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The 2005 Year in Sports

Alright...post your favorite moment in sports right here...

let's see all the shit we forgot about...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hmmm...

I'll start with the Eagles losing to the Pats in Super Bowl 39...it was a great game...that showed how good TO is...and how exhaustion may have cost the Eagles a shot at the game...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Here's me comforting my 27 year old brother after beating him 35-10 for the Super Bowl, Madden 05'. Man, he's acting like a fucking baby.

These are of course, paid actors.

It's just a game, man.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Two Grate Games, Wish the teams that lost in those games won though .
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Bush pushing Leinart

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Of course...there's this...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

that is priceless...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

TO being the asswipe he is ends up being one of the big stories of the year, and yet was no surprise to anyone.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Has to be "The Vikings Loveboat"

Now ask yourself...do you know anyone, I mean anyone, who would not accept a lap dance from some beautiful stripper on a boat, drunk or not?

No fucking way. If you know someone who would, they are either gay or worse
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

Not really into bicycles but Lance Armstrong winning his seventh Tour De France is pretty amazing.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I agree with the Armstrong sentiment...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Here's Fox Sports' walkthrough of the year...

Brady beating Indy last January 16...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Bruschi, Phifer and Crennel celebrate their Super Bowl victory over the Eagles...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

MVP--Deion Branch...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

USC wins their second in a row...and Carroll gets Gatoraded...January 4, 2005...

Comment

Working...