PDA

View Full Version : Roth ads in New York

Ally_Kat
12-28-2005, 12:54 AM
I saw one today driving about in the car. It was a time I wish I had a camera phone. It was on a bus, it was a pic of Dave, and it took up the entire side of the bus. I got giddy.

If anyone here lives in Queens, there's a bunch of Green Line buses with Dave on them in Jamaica towards 5Towns and the back of JFK.

ELVIS
12-28-2005, 09:30 AM
:cool:

jero
12-28-2005, 09:34 AM
That is good news! if you have the chance post a pic!

DLR7884
12-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Let's see some pics from you New Yorkers!

DLR7884
Post them!

Unchainme
12-28-2005, 11:26 AM
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9251&stc=1

Heres One from DDLR.com

twonabomber
12-28-2005, 11:26 AM
i found that pic elsewhere. i guess it's somewhere in Queens.

Dirty Duck
12-28-2005, 01:57 PM
I live on Long Island...but will be in queens sometime this week...I'll look for em! That Dave promo is really fucking cool....

h3yl0
12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah....I was in New York this past weekend. I noticed the ads on the sides of the buses. I thought it was fucking cool. I wish I got some pictures. One was the one posted above and the other one said Run With The Devil. Anyways...I was going to mention this here.

Ally_Kat
12-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i found that pic elsewhere. i guess it's somewhere in Queens.

Jackson Ave, Long Island City, Queens. Right off of the Queensboro Bridge. I used to work there. Havne't been there in ages. I'm surprised an Ad is there because The Mummy billboard was up for so many years.

I need to con my friends with digital cams into a road trip around town.

POJO_Risin
12-30-2005, 07:06 PM
I saw those ads online somewhere...lmfao...damn it...

diamondsgirl
12-30-2005, 08:14 PM
Dave looks mint. All 3 of him. :)

hain23x
12-30-2005, 08:30 PM
of course they're hatin' on him over at the vhlinks

Antman
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
I hope Dave does well. He's gotta lose the 24-7 Diamond Dave persona a bit if he is going to keep an audience of non VH fans. That's not a slam, it's just that filling in Stern's time slot is not going to be easy. I give him credit for steppin up to the plate.

MmboSlmrCasalad
12-31-2005, 04:27 PM
There's also a giant billboard in Times Square...right from where the whole world will be watching tonight! Wish I had a pic when in the city earlier this week...forgot my camera...

MAX
12-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by hain23x

Noticed that and I don't get it? :confused:

I mean this is HUGE for Dave and us fans.

Whatever...

Dave's damned no matter what he does unless it involves Ed. :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
01-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Antman
I hope Dave does well. He's gotta lose the 24-7 Diamond Dave persona a bit if he is going to keep an audience of non VH fans. That's not a slam, it's just that filling in Stern's time slot is not going to be easy. I give him credit for steppin up to the plate.

I dunno man. I mean, he did the radio guest spot a lil while back and he was all Dave. Besides, Stern's entire audience is not going to go out and buy these expensive tuners and then pay a subscription fee to hear him in the car. And I'm sure he'll be on some premium channel where you have to pay even more to actually get his show.

DavidLeeNatra
01-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I whish he'd had his last projects promoted like that...

bantonelli
01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by hain23x

YEAH, BABY!!!! May ROTH take over the airwaves and the Internet...... Wouldn't it be lovely to have ROTH Billboards all over the country, especially here in Los Angeles.......

IN YOUR FACE, ROTH ROCKS ALLOVER THE PLACE .....

Not only with CVH Music, but with ROTH IQ too.

Anyone can NOW hear the true Intelligence behind CVH......someone in the band had to have a brain.....well guess who it was?????????

Take that VH Bros.!

bantonelli
01-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by MmboSlmrCasalad
There's also a giant billboard in Times Square...right from where the whole world will be watching tonight! Wish I had a pic when in the city earlier this week...forgot my camera...

Go back to Time Square and take a pic and post it here.......wanna ad that to our DLR Collection....to have a billboard in the heart of the nation where the New Years Ball drops.......CLASSIC!

ARMY wants to view this once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

diamondsgirl
01-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
YEAH, BABY!!!! May ROTH take over the airwaves and the Internet...... Wouldn't it be lovely to have ROTH Billboards all over the country, especially here in Los Angeles.......

IN YOUR FACE, ROTH ROCKS ALLOVER THE PLACE .....

Not only with CVH Music, but with ROTH IQ too.

Anyone can NOW hear the true Intelligence behind CVH......someone in the band had to have a brain.....well guess who it was?????????

Take that VH Bros.!

they better be wearin a cup...:cool:

Coyote
01-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I whish he'd had his last projects promoted like that...

The Budget, Natra, THE BUDGET!

rustoffa
01-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Tic-tock.......

flatbroke
01-02-2006, 07:12 PM
In Chicago, we are getting some snapperhead named "Rover".

Wondering if there will be a way to listen to Dave's show over the internet ?

Ally_Kat
01-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by flatbroke
In Chicago, we are getting some snapperhead named "Rover".

Wondering if there will be a way to listen to Dave's show over the internet ?

I wouldn't doubt it. You can listen to AM talk shows over the trusty interweb, I don't see why not Dave.