PDA

View Full Version : New and Long Live DLR

Cornholio Jr.
12-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey all...new to the boards and coming here because I am excited about DLR's new radio gig. I am on the West Coast and not sure how I may be able to listen to it. Any suggestions?

CVH Rulz
12-29-2005, 12:20 PM
It looks like these two stations will be streaming it on the internet. You'll have to get up pretty early to hear it live though. lol

New York
WXRK FM 92.3
link (http://www.krockradio.com/)

Dallas
KLLI FM 105.3
link (http://www.live1053.com/home.php)

Cornholio Jr.
12-29-2005, 12:29 PM
HOLY CRAP!! lol

Well...i get up at 5am to work out which is 8am on the East Coast...so at least I can tape some of it. I'm hoping someone here will post some audio of the first day at least. Anyone??

fuckhowardstern
12-29-2005, 01:54 PM
What's up cornholio - welcome to the Roth Army. Lots of people making similar posts to yours these days and although I haven't noticed anyone volunteering that they intend to record the shows and post the audio, I am sure we will figure something out so that everybody gets to hear it - stay tuned, eh?

Diamondjimi
12-30-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Cornholio Jr.
Hey all...new to the boards and coming here because I am excited about DLR's new radio gig. I am on the West Coast and not sure how I may be able to listen to it. Any suggestions?

The faithful are always welcome here ! :guzzle:

Antman
12-30-2005, 09:04 PM
The solution is simple: Move to New York.

Cornholio Jr.
01-03-2006, 11:57 AM
hahaha!! The only way that I would go to New York is in a pine box. I'm a West Coast guy and always will be. Nothing against the left coast but it ain't my style.

Brett
01-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Nothing against the left coast but it ain't my style.

Uh that would be the right coast actually.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2006, 12:31 PM

Download iTunes, and right-click and "copy link" on the "Podcast" option on DAVE's streaming site. Place that in the URL podcasting stream in the iTunes window when you click under "Advanced" menu function in the upper left hand corner of the screen, and they'll automatically download new episodes when you open to the music store....

Kilkmaru
01-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Nevermind, I think i figured it out :)

Cornholio Jr.
01-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Uh that would be the right coast actually.

True...that was earlier when I didn't have my coffee! ha

doodoobrova
01-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Dude, this show is awesome. Love the "schoolboy crush". Dave needs to have his own TV show, that would kick ass.