PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton: U.S. Ready for Female President

DrMaddVibe
01-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Ex-president Bill Clinton said Sunday that his "gut" tells him the country is ready to elect a woman president, as long as she was the right kind of candidate.

Asked if the popularity of TV president Geena Davis means that America was "ready for a female commander in chief," Clinton told CBS's "60 Minutes," "My gut is, yes."

"If a woman came across as strong and seasoned and well prepared, if you said the right things in the right way and you had a good record to back it up, my gut is, yes," he explained.

"But the hard truth is we won’t know until it happens," Clinton added.

Despite the prediction, the former president said it would be a mistake for his wife and current Democratic Party frontrunner to begin focusing on a 2008 presidential run.

"I have urged all of Hillary’s supporters not to think about that, because she’s got to run for re-election" as Senator, he told "60 Minutes." "And it’s a big hazard for anybody who’s up for re-election to think about anything but re-election."

On another topic, Clinton said he continues to get along well with former President Bush, but said he thought the current president used to be "mad at me."

"I never held it against him for being mad at me for beating his dad," he told "60 Minutes." "I thought that was a good thing for a son to feel."

ANYTHING to get back into the White House!!!!:p

blueturk
01-02-2006, 02:43 PM
At least a woman president won't be getting blow jobs in the White House, and America will be safe....:rolleyes:

Warham
01-02-2006, 03:12 PM
blue, you're actually making sense for once. Good job.

Jerry Falwell
01-02-2006, 03:14 PM
I DO feel like the US is ready for a female president, but I seriously doubt it will be Hillary. There's just too much baggage.

Nickdfresh
01-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Ex-president Bill Clinton said Sunday that his "gut" tells him the country is ready to elect a woman president, as long as she was the right kind of candidate.

Asked if the popularity of TV president Geena Davis means that America was "ready for a female commander in chief," Clinton told CBS's "60 Minutes," "My gut is, yes."

"If a woman came across as strong and seasoned and well prepared, if you said the right things in the right way and you had a good record to back it up, my gut is, yes," he explained.

Despite the prediction, the former president said it would be a mistake for his wife and current Democratic Party frontrunner to begin focusing on a 2008 presidential run.

"I have urged all of Hillary’s supporters not to think about that, because she’s got to run for re-election" as Senator, he told "60 Minutes." "And it’s a big hazard for anybody who’s up for re-election to think about anything but re-election."

On another topic, Clinton said he continues to get along well with former President Bush, but said he thought the current president used to be "mad at me."

"I never held it against him for being mad at me for beating his dad," he told "60 Minutes." "I thought that was a good thing for a son to feel."

Did you write this or something ASSVIBE?

DrMaddVibe
01-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
At least a woman president won't be getting blow jobs in the White House, and America will be safe....:rolleyes:

Uh...it is Hillary.

FORD
01-02-2006, 03:59 PM
The country is ready for a female President. But Senator Boxer says she isn't running in 2008, so it's not going to happen.

Warham
01-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Senator Boxer????

Are you OK, Ford?

That nut will never step foot in the White House, other than to make pleasantries with George W. Bush or another male president.

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
I DO feel like the US is ready for a female president, but I seriously doubt it will be Hillary. There's just too much baggage.

Condi!!!

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Clinton looked old. I guess he is no longer getting head .

blueturk
01-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Clinton looked old. I guess he is no longer getting head .

I'd be willing to bet you're not getting much head yourself. From females anyway...

Nickdfresh
01-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I'd be willing to bet you're not getting much head yourself. From females anyway...

Uhuhuhuhuhuh!:D

4moreyears
01-02-2006, 10:48 PM

What do you mean, your mom just left with a drippy chin.

scamper
01-03-2006, 08:28 AM
I thought Clinton was the first female president.

BigBadBrian
01-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Condi!!!

The difference between Condi and Boxer:

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/111645.jpg

BigBadBrian
01-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The country is ready for a female President. But Senator Boxer says she isn't running in 2008, so it's not going to happen.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/15073.JPG

Warham
01-03-2006, 04:28 PM

You didn't buy a book for that one, did ya?

blueturk
01-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You didn't buy a book for that one, did ya?

No, it just seemed like the right thing to say....:D

blueturk
01-03-2006, 07:10 PM
What do you mean, your mom just left with a drippy chin.

Do those gerbils up your ass always make you hallucinate like that?

4moreyears
01-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Do those gerbils up your ass always make you hallucinate like that?

Nice Try Bluedick, but you are struggling here.

Hardrock69
01-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/15073.JPG

Not true.

blueturk
01-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Nice Try Bluedick, but you are struggling here.

Yeah, queer jokes get old. But since you only seem capable of repeating the blow job mantra of the Clinton-obsessed neo-con in this thread, the bar isn't very high to start with. You're just another fucking sheep, bleating away as you blindly follow your flock.

Hardrock69
01-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Baaa?
:D

diamondD
01-04-2006, 10:25 AM
New Yorkers just had to go and elect her and give her something to launch from...

diamondD
01-04-2006, 10:26 AM
And if you re-elect her thinking she'll be serving her term out and fulfilling her duties while on a 2 year+ campaign, you deserve her.

4moreyears
01-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah, queer jokes get old. But since you only seem capable of repeating the blow job mantra of the Clinton-obsessed neo-con in this thread, the bar isn't very high to start with. You're just another fucking sheep, bleating away as you blindly follow your flock.

And your need a sheep listening to the morons like Michael Moore, Barbara Boxer, Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and all the other assholes?

FORD
01-04-2006, 02:37 PM
And you're not a sheep listening to the patriotic Americans like Michael Moore, Barbara Boxer, Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and all the others trying to stop this fascist chimp regime?

Exactly :cool:

blueturk
01-04-2006, 06:55 PM
And your need a sheep listening to the morons like Michael Moore, Barbara Boxer, Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and all the other assholes?

I don't listen to the people you listed to form my opinions. I do something your leader doesn't do: I read and/or watch the news. Dubya's incompetence has been evident from the beginning. Even the most fervent Bush admirers on this site have a hard time defending Dubya. That's why you hear Clinton's name thrown around by the sheep so much. They can't defend Dubya, so they bring up Clinton. Like you.

4moreyears
01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I don't listen to the people you listed to form my opinions. I do something your leader doesn't do: I read and/or watch the news. Dubya's incompetence has been evident from the beginning. Even the most fervent Bush admirers on this site have a hard time defending Dubya. That's why you hear Clinton's name thrown around by the sheep so much. They can't defend Dubya, so they bring up Clinton. Like you.

first of all moron, i am not a diehard bush guy. I voted for him because kerry was a fucking whack job along with al gore. I would have voted McCain in 2000 if he was still in the primaries. Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there. I did not cry about all the crap clinton did while president. I just laughed it off. Now fuckoff pussy.

Warham
01-05-2006, 03:14 PM

No, actually Clinton's name is brought up to show how hypocritical the left has been the last six years.

blueturk
01-05-2006, 07:09 PM
first of all moron, i am not a diehard bush guy. I voted for him because kerry was a fucking whack job along with al gore. I would have voted McCain in 2000 if he was still in the primaries. Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there. I did not cry about all the crap clinton did while president. I just laughed it off. Now fuckoff pussy.

So if Gore or Kerry would have won you would have supported them, right? You'll support whoever is president because "he is there"? Who the fuck are you, Britney Spears? (Have somebody explain that remark to you). I take it back. You're too fucking stupid to be a sheep.

blueturk
01-05-2006, 07:14 PM
I did not cry about all the crap clinton did while president. I just laughed it off. Now fuckoff pussy.

Blow jobs are a hell of a lot easier to laugh off than multiple choice wars, dumb fuck.

DrMaddVibe
01-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Hillary Clinton Caught with Abramoff Cash

Unlike many in her party, 2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has been silent about the influence peddling scandal erupting around lobbyist Jack Abramoff, whose plea bargain with the Justice Department is said to have more than a few on Capitol Hill quaking in their boots.

Now we know why.

Turns out, Mrs. Clinton is among the dozens of Democrats who accepted Mr. Abramoff's tainted contributions.

Clinton spokeswoman Ann Lewis told The Buffalo News on Thursday that "after examining our records we found two contributions for $1,000 from tribes which have been clients of Jack Abramoff in the past."

"To ensure that there is no question of any connection with Mr. Abramoff, Friends of Hillary will contribute the total of $2,000 to a New York charity," Lewis said.

News of Mrs. Clinton's Abramoff connection comes the same day that her 2000 Senate campaign acknowledged it violated Federal Election Commission regulations by hiding hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign cash given by Hollywood mogul Peter Paul.

All this transpires against the backdrop of the Clinton campaign finance scandal of the late 1990s, where millions of dollars of illegal Chinese campaign cash found its way into Democratic Party and Clinton legal defense fund coffers.

The consequences of those transactions dwarf anything expected to emerge from the Abramoff imbroglio.

After Chinese intelligence and U.S. aerospace mogul Bernie Schwartz plied the DNC with donations, the Clinton Commerce Department permitted Schwartz's company, Loral, to share missile guidance technology with Beijing.

The result? By the end of the Clinton administration, China's nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missile fleet was able to reach every city in the U.S.

Pastor Bruce S.
01-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Clinton is wrong if he is stumping for his political wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton. That global nation lovingwoamn would be the domino to fall in a one world goverment. Forget her!

The woman we need in office is Condi Rice. CONDI IN '08!

Voting Hillary into the Oval Office would be the most stupid thing Americans could do since electing a Catholic into office.

Seshmeister
01-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Voting a woman into power is just insanely stupid.

In the UK we tried it as a bizarre experiment in the 1980s and it was a spectacular disaster.

Women are far too hormonal, bitchy and generally fucked up to be given positions of power.

Seshmeister
01-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.

The woman we need in office is Condi Rice. CONDI IN '08!

If Jesus had agreed with you he would have had a woman as a disciple rather than just humping that whore Magdellan.