$180 Dollar Loser.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMR

$180 Dollar Loser.....

I can't believe someone would pay to get a Headache and puke all over the place to see some losers on stage for $180 dollars.

This is why there are DAVID LEE ROTH fans who know what good music is all about, then there are the other people out there in the world that are TONE DEAF and love shitty music.

I would like to make a toast to the LOSER who bought tickets to see VAN SPAM...
  • madraoul
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by TMR
    No shit! The only way I'm forking over that much cash is if Dave is there or if Hendrix has risen! They're ravers, what do you expect?

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Yes, but this is only the beginning.

There are many that forked over $400 to get back stage to watch the crew set up, eat cheese and drink tequila.

I went to a broker ticket site yesterday and seen (6) Van Hagar tickets going for $500 (each), today I went back to the site to check on the tickets and they wore gone.

I guess someone bought them, if you do the math that $3,000 for 6 Van Hagar tickets, I went to ebay to see who is bidding on Van Hagar tickets and there is quite a few bidding on tickets $100's over face value.

I guess the presales are doing quite well too and we well find out how the onsales do tomorrow, so I guess people are stupid!!!!!!

Van Hagar maina is fucking here, only one that can stop it is Eddie, PLEASE SOMEONE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

With every passing day Im glad Im in a country that hasnt even recognized this rehash in the media, at all.. If it wasnt for this place I wouldnt have heard about it..
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by TMR
          I can't believe someone would pay to get a Headache and puke all over the place to see some losers on stage for $180 dollars.

This is why there are DAVID LEE ROTH fans who know what good music is all about, then there are the other people out there in the world that are TONE DEAF and love shitty music.

see ya at the show loser
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Lou

There were people on vhtrading.com that actually got an AOL subscription just for the pre-sale. Yeah they probably got one of those free ones that they'll cancel out of, but nevertheless it's pathetic.

I'm not one to normally agree with FORD's corporation rants but in this case it's pretty sickening:

You have to have AOL (owned by Time Warner, who will put out BOVII and that shitty new Spammy song) in order to get in on the presale

If you want "backstage passes" you have to go through some other company "Iloveaccess" or some shit like that

Then of course the concert is a Clear Channel event meaning it will be devoid of ANY originality, I guaran-fucking-tee EVERY single show will be those 4 losers going through the motions. Also devoid of accessible pricing too.

"Van Halen" is nothing but a fucking business anymore. What a joke. There's not going to be ANY kind of chemistry on that stage, any kind of feeling that they are doing this for the love of music. It's all utilitarian. Sambo gets what he wants, to try and show that Van Halen was his band all along (puke). Ed gets what he wants, money and recognition again. MA and AVH get money. Clear Channel gets money. WB gets some extra money for putting out something that doesn't require a whole lot of effort.

No wonder Dave isn't involved, I don't think he wanted to go to this level.

VAN HAGAR CAN KISS MY ASS

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by tjvhou812
              see ya at the show loser
              In your WET DREAMS loser!!!

Comment

• TMR

Originally posted by Lou
                There were people on vhtrading.com that actually got an AOL subscription just for the pre-sale. Yeah they probably got one of those free ones that they'll cancel out of, but nevertheless it's pathetic.

I'm not one to normally agree with FORD's corporation rants but in this case it's pretty sickening:

You have to have AOL (owned by Time Warner, who will put out BOVII and that shitty new Spammy song) in order to get in on the presale

If you want "backstage passes" you have to go through some other company "Iloveaccess" or some shit like that

Then of course the concert is a Clear Channel event meaning it will be devoid of ANY originality, I guaran-fucking-tee EVERY single show will be those 4 losers going through the motions. Also devoid of accessible pricing too.

"Van Halen" is nothing but a fucking business anymore. What a joke. There's not going to be ANY kind of chemistry on that stage, any kind of feeling that they are doing this for the love of music. It's all utilitarian. Sambo gets what he wants, to try and show that Van Halen was his band all along (puke). Ed gets what he wants, money and recognition again. MA and AVH get money. Clear Channel gets money. WB gets some extra money for putting out something that doesn't require a whole lot of effort.

VAN HAGAR CAN KISS MY ASS

THANK GOD FOR A DAVE FAN....so there is so much SPAM In the air, i'm getting sick.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah including from some of our own mods

Comment

• Dickface McSlapnuts

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                    see ya at the show loser

I won't be at the show.
                    I will be pounding your woman full of Old Man Jizz

Have fun watching Sammy Act gay with Capri Shots and Sandals

Breasts,
                    DickFace

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou

VAN HAGAR CAN KISS MY ASS [/B]
                      Excellent points. There WONT be any chemistry AT ALL.....oh Ed will have that classic shit eatin' grin, and Sammy will act like he's the life of the party , and I'm sure fat ass Anthony will be blowing Sammy between songs, but it will all be manufactured BS. Enjoy!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts
                        I won't be at the show.
                        I will be pounding your woman full of Old Man Jizz

Have fun watching Sammy Act gay with Capri Shots and Sandals

Breasts,
                        DickFace
                        the only thing your gonna be pounding is your meat in the crowd watching sam you queer
                        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          Yeah including from some of our own mods
                          Careful, I'd hate to see you drown from crying so much over that.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• PHOENIX
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

EEAS REUNION IN THE WORKS!!!!!!!!!

STEVE VAI IS GOD!!!!!!!!

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

iTS TRUE about the ticket prices, I've been watching all along with much interest: it is a phenomeNEH© to behold, for sure..

ITS STRANGE because I'm a guitar player and guitar nut, and I couldn't give a FUCK about this tour, one tiny bit.

WHAT'S STRANGER is the fact that there is a very HIGH PROBABILITY that most of this tour will get cancelled, yet people are willing to throw away gobs and gobs of scalpeage-dough on the chance the charade will make it thru to their own Berg.

I DONT KNOW what to make of it! All I can attest to is that it's a weirder-than-weird phenumbinah... I watch and take a mental note of these events as they happen.

SAFE to say however, the first show will be an indicator of how things will progress: and THATS a given. Will Alex go out in a neck brace? Will Ed be stupid enough to do a jump-split midair?

I think they're doing it cuz they're all tottering on the edge of bankruptcy to want to do this tour as a band.. cuz this lineup always SUCKED

Comment

Working...