PDA

View Full Version : Dave On a VH Reunion - "The Inevitable Will Happen"

Full Bug
01-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Dave On a VH Reunion - "The Inevitable Will Happen"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID LEE ROTH On VAN HALEN Reunion - "The Inevitable Will Happen"
2006-01-03 06:45:31

The following report is courtesy of Kim Lyons from Pittsburghlive.com:

DAVID LEE ROTH makes his radio debut today, taking over the coveted morning drive time slot vacated by Howard Stern, locally on WRKZ 93.7 K-Rock. Diamond Dave, probably best known as the former lead singer of VAN HALEN, talked with the Trib p.m. about the radio show, his job as an emergency medical technician in New York City, cheekless pants and pretty much everything else on his mind.

Q: Howard Stern had a pretty risque format, to put it mildly. How much do you think your show will resemble his?

A: "Not at all. I'm not even remotely close to Stern. I'm not a humorist; I'm not a comic; I'm not a comedian. My sense of humor has teeth -- that makes me perfect for the inner city. Just like you, I'm a (expletive) cynic. You'll never get tired of listening to me speak your mind."

Q: So you won't be going just for laughs.

A: "The difference between me and a comedian, I don't try -- comedians are desperate for the funny. With me, you either get it or you didn't."

Q: It sounds like you have a plan of how you want things to go, but not a schedule, or a format, true?

A: "It will be completely my way and not resemble anything that's ever been on the radio. What other voice can ingratiate and infuriate the liberal arch left -- of which I am a card-carrying member -- and the NASCAR nation -- of which I am a card-carrying member?"

Q: What's the latest Van Halen news? Do you still talk to those guys?

A: "I talked to the drummer (Alex Van Halen) about a week ago. And I think, eventually, the inevitable will happen."

Q: You mean a reunion?

A: "Sure. And it definitely won't be rockers with walkers. Getting onstage and singing 'Dance The Night Away' - let me tell you how difficult that isn't going to be. When people bring up Van Halen, I talk about it with pride and with no apprehension at all. I play those songs all the time."

Q: Not to get too off-topic, but is it true that you've been working as an emergency medical technician in New York?

A: "I got my badge about year and a half ago, and I've worked in all five boroughs, mainly at night. I speak fluent Spanish, so I am often sent where that is an asset. I've seen this city from the inside out. How many other DJs do you know have delivered a baby? I'm on my fourth."

Q: What are you hoping to do with the radio show?

A: "Every fourth week, we're going to up and move wherever -- whether it's the Grammys or the Superbowl -- all the bastions of sin and degradation."

Q: Including Pittsburgh, of course.

A: "Absolutely. I am going to visit everywhere we play on the air. It's a performance, after all."

Q: Your, um, unique background will serve you well on the radio, then?

A: "It's curious what qualifies both Stern and myself to do the same job. He's a family man who has spent the last 20 years in a small little studio and did quite well. I've spent the last 30 years leading a life of crime and international intrigue, so perhaps I'm overqualified."

Q: Will you be wearing those cheekless pants on the air? And, how will we know?

A: "Let's face it, I look better in (cheekless) chaps than Al Franken ever (expletive) would."

Q: And what do you think will keep people tuning in every morning?

A: "I'll tell people this: it'll give them a good reason to slap a little bourbon in their coffee. You'll get a bottomless cup of attitude, and the second one's free."

Chong Li
01-03-2006, 07:39 AM
He talked to Alexa??! WOW. Big news...

Sounds like they plan on new material, not just CVH.

jero
01-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Thanks Full Bug!

Full Bug
01-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Chong Li

Sounds like they plan on new material, not just CVH.
You got all that just from hearing he spoke to Alex?

Dave's PA Rental
01-03-2006, 08:24 AM
I love the 'rockers with walkers' line...

Chong Li
01-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
You got all that just from hearing he spoke to Alex?

No- I got it from this line- which implies no "oldies tour"-

"Sure. And it definitely won't be rockers with walkers. Getting onstage and singing 'Dance The Night Away' - let me tell you how difficult that isn't going to be"..

Nickdfresh
01-03-2006, 08:29 AM
He talked to the last member one would expect. Interesting...

Article link: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/search/s_409665.html

light 'em up!
01-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Woah!

Wonder Twins
01-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Exactly. We all believe that ALex and Dave Mortal enemies which have derailed any chance of CVH. I think it is real interesting they talked as early as a week ago. It may be nothing but that might be the biggest step towards CVH that we have heard in many years.

Coyote
01-03-2006, 09:27 AM
2006 is looking better and better...

Carmine
01-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Dave talked to Alex???

Holy shit, that is just HUGE news.

What a day this has been so far...and it's only 9:30am!!

NATEDOG001976
01-03-2006, 09:30 AM
If calssic Vh tours, does he just take a break from the Radio gig? A tour would last a year or more.

ELVIS
01-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Maybe Alex called Dave to tell him Edward pulled a Bon Scott...

:elvis:

Vinnie Velvet
01-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Maybe Alex called Dave to tell him Edward pulled a Bon Scott...

LOL.

Anyway, you can't deny that this is kinda huge that Dave actually talked to Alex.

Of all the three other members of CVH, Al would've been the last person Dave would talk to.

On both Reunion occasions (1996 and 2000 respectively), Dave conversed with Eddie first, not Alex.

Maybe...just...maybe...

Kilkmaru
01-03-2006, 09:45 AM
There was a 2000 Reunion occasion?

Vinnie Velvet
01-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by takamiri
There was a 2000 Reunion occasion?

Yes, but it wasn't known publicly.

But we all know that Dave and the band did get together in 2000 to write some songs for an eventual reunion (dave confirmed this on his website back in 2001 and then Ed confirmed this in a Golf Magazine interview later that year -- citing that things fell apart when the lawyers got involved -- and then Dave was suing VH for royalties in 2003 and then as a result of all that, we got the shit-ass Van Hagar reunion instead, in '04).

Kilkmaru
01-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Wow i didn't even know that

ELVIS
01-03-2006, 10:01 AM
It's absolutely true...

ELVIS
01-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

Anyway, you can't deny that this is kinda huge that Dave actually talked to Alex.

Of all the three other members of CVH, Al would've been the last person Dave would talk to.

I agree...

Stay tuned folks!

Golden AWe
01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
"the songs were so good the clocks fell off the wall!" or something...

ELVIS
01-03-2006, 10:05 AM
I think it was The Hands Fell Off The Clock...:D

Big Train
01-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Wow,

This is very close to my "angles" discussion in the other thread last week. I'm so good I scare myself.

Alex KNOWS Dave is the ONLY Ticket back into arena land. It's amazing how a little leverage makes things go smoother. Live remotes? I called it. It's going to be live from VH 2006-2007 backstage people...I"M SURE OF IT NOW.

Golden AWe
01-03-2006, 10:09 AM
I think it was The Hands Fell Off The Cock...:D

Oh man that's nasty!

ALinChainz
01-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Excellent.

:D

bru87tr
01-03-2006, 10:53 AM
guess this will close the spammy fans mouths 50% of the way.

when a reunion is announced then those mouths will be shut forever!

big news he talked to alex. thats the only guy he needs to convince. Ed already knows it and has for a long time they need to get back together. I dont care what it takes. when it happens I will be front stage and I will use all and any of my credit line to get there.

guwapo_rocker
01-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Al must be broke again.

I wonder if Dave convinced Al to appear on his show at some point?

Maybe with Ed?

light 'em up!
01-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Ed and Al must be impressed with Dave's new gig with CBS. Roth is in the mainstream again in a huge way.

guwapo_rocker
01-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Keep in mind though, Dave didn't say the conversation was amicable,

and he still just refers to Al as "the drummer".

Dave's success on the radio will force the sisters hand though.

jero
01-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by takamiri
Wow i didn't even know that

2000 press release at slawterhouse.com

"I promised you the news, and here's the news," Roth begins. "About a year ago, myself and the great Van Halen band played together once or twice and it sounded amazing. In the following several months, Edward and I — Edward Van Halen and me, David Lee Roth — created some of the most amazing, phenomenal ... the hands fell off the clock, ladies and gentleman, and we wrote three astonishing tunes. "That was last July, and since then I haven't been up to the studio, we haven't really been in touch, and we haven't made any music. But I am holding forth; I am in the shape of my life, and I got the high note — I'm ready to go."

bru87tr
01-03-2006, 11:21 AM
guwapo: it doesnt get much better than that! as for refering to al as the drummer. thats just the way dave delivers! it is Dave, remember that. you never know what and how he will say something.

I would think if it was not Dave would have no problem throwing jabs at Al.

how much was daves contract? the brothers must be like.... WHAT?

bueno bob
01-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Well this is certainly exciting!

Staying tuned...

Matt White
01-03-2006, 11:35 AM
HA!

DAVE is back in the NATIONAL spotlight...and the sisters are a footnote.....

It'll happen........

diamondD
01-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Heard it many times before, but the Alex news was encouraging.

Chong Li
01-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Bummer. And sounds like it was a c ouple of months ago, not last week.

Oh well, at least they are talking.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/entertainment/13528737.htm

Some tricky talk with a radio gigolo
By ROBERT PHILPOT
STAR-TELEGRAM STAFF WRITER

David Lee Roth has one heck of a résumé, especially if you count hobbies:

Original lead singer of Van Halen. Martial artist. Solo rock star. Mountaineer. Lead singer of Van Halen again, briefly. Emergency medical technician. Helicopter pilot. Author. World traveler and adventurer.

But Tuesday, the 51-year-old rocker and provocateur might face the biggest challenge of all: Taking over Howard Stern's slot on several CBS Radio stations, including Dallas-Fort Worth's KLLI/105.3 FM. (Roth's New York-based show will air mostly in the Central and Eastern time zones; Adam Carolla's Los Angeles-based show will fill the void elsewhere. Stern has famously made the leap to satellite radio).

In a phone interview from New York, Roth chatted about his plans for the show. Which, judging from his responses to our questions, could be kinda zen.

Q: You've said this show is going to be like a modern Algonquin Round Table. So who's your Dorothy Parker and who's your Robert Benchley?

A: You can certainly expect everybody from the mayor [Michael Bloomberg] to Heidi Fleiss. Hopefully we can get 'em to sit at the same table.

Q: What about from your past? Anybody from the band coming on? Is that a possibility?

A: Well, everything's a possibility. I spoke to the drummer, Al Van Halen, a couple of months ago. But clearly there's something haunting -- there are those of us who are chasing, and there are those of us who are being chased. [Chuckles.] Excuse me, it's my new job as cantina philosopher. [Laughs.] Eddie still suffers from a seriously hurt feeling. However, I understand that there's been a final phase on his divorce papers, in which case he may be suffering from a seriously ruined bank account.

Q: With all the celebrities doing satellite radio, why did you pick "terrestrial" radio?

A: This is the hottest seat in international radio in terms of what it confers nationally and what it suggests culturally. What makes New York City great is that it's a confluence. Arguably, seven-tenths of the people here aren't from here, myself being one of them. I've been coming here since 1961. But in order to qualify for the national sweepstakes, then ya gotta know. [Pauses.] You have to know your way around a variety of stamps in your passport. I'm trying to think of a poetic way to put this. I could say it real dumb and real quick.

[But] if you're not familiar with Texas -- both my exes live in Dallas, Texas -- Stacy, you tramp, you'd better f------ call me if you read this! -- . . . it's an opportunity to work with a size audience that's unparalleled. And I perceive of it as a performance, more than a simple job. It's certainly not reading the traffic.

Q: I think your longtime fans might be surprised to find out you're a morning person.

A: It's the first late-night talk show of the day. The Buddhists would be laughing at this conversation, because 4 o'clock in the morning is not at all an unfamiliar moment to me, is it? Well, however you approach it. You have to be comfortable at that time in the morning. If you lasted that long [from the previous night] or if you just woke up. You have to be comfortable at that moment. Most people aren't.

Q: Do you ever sleep?

A: Not since 1988, Rob. Which is when I broke up with Stacy. [Chuckles.] . . . Mine's been a life well lived-in. Wouldn't you rather be an art project than just occasionally wear one?

Q: I read that you went to the CBS party and hobnobbed with the likes of Mike Wallace and Bob Schieffer. Who were you chatting up?

A: Oh, virtually everyone. I don't imagine there's any single other character on the telecommunications horizon who can single-handedly unite and infuriate both the left and the ultra-liberal media right alongside the NASCAR voter block. Don't tell me there's anybody [over] the age of 20 in [Talladega, Ala.] at that 160,000-seat racetrack who doesn't know all three of my names. And if you wear your jeans to work . . . then you certainly know my music. More importantly, the spirit in which that music was driven.

Don Corleone
01-03-2006, 02:28 PM
It's going to happen. Ed and Al need Dave, and the money being back with Dave will bring.

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2006, 02:53 PM
man...I feel happy for dave...it's the renaissance of the diamond and he fucking DESERVES it!!!

Matt White
01-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Maybe DAVE will hire SHEMP to be his "BabaBooey"......

"Shemp....fetch we a coffee....and be quick about it."

Jérôme Frenchise
01-03-2006, 03:03 PM
We all cannot have waited that long for nothing... Hey, we are the most patient rock fans of all time! :cool:

ALinChainz
01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Ed's bank account ... believe it ... Dave's the one that can bump that bad boy ...

Cornholio Jr.
01-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Again...I think we've all heard this before. But it has to be done BEFORE Ed kicks the bucket...which could be soon with the shape he's in. I'm still going to be skeptical about it until Ed actually says so. It's sad but that's what we have to wait for.

Vinnie Velvet
01-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Well, even if it was a few months ago, its STILL encouraging and somewhat surprising that Dave talked to Alex.

You would think Dave would've talked to Ed as he has done in the past.

I think that Al and Dave BOTH agree on something: Eddie needs to get his shit together, and what better way than to resurrect CVH.

Dan
01-03-2006, 03:35 PM
That's grate news Dave talking to Al,it's a start people.

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Baby steps...

Full Bug
01-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Would love to have been a fly on the wall during Dave's conversation with Alex, I wonder how that went....

Vinnie Velvet
01-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Would love to have been a fly on the wall during Dave's conversation with Alex, I wonder how that went....

Maybe Al was apologizing for the last twenty years.

Coyote
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Maybe Al was apologizing for the last twenty years.

Or he finally forgave Dave for fuckin' his (now ex) wife. :D

doctor roth
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Dont wanna throw qa spanner in the works but what about daves contract with the radio station. IF CVH decide to write and tour again SURELY the station will wave the contract at him !!???!?!?! Just a thought

Dirty Duck
01-03-2006, 05:32 PM
It's exactly 5:45pm , NY time...just got on the site...just checked this thread. If what Dave was saying was true about speaking to Alex (why the fuck would he lie about that?) that IS some pretty big news. I'm not getting my hopes up...but sounds good!!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-03-2006, 05:47 PM
NOPE, no sir....

Fool me once, shame on me...

Fool me 37 times, then I'm a gullable fuck.....

bantonelli
01-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Dave's got alot of class to make the call, be cordial with AVH, cuz the bottomless cup line is that DAVE knows that REUNION is going to make them a TON of $$$$$$ AND it's what the Fans Want.

I'm impressed that ROTH made the Streaming on the Internet possible on his website which makes it easy for us to tune in.

I believe he's doing things for us because he's either checking into this website incognito or someone from his Mgmt. Team is.

I think DLRARMY speaks volumes and DAVE wants to keep us happy.

Jimmy Jingles
01-03-2006, 06:21 PM
What a great day this has been...

DLR back on top and CVH reunion talk!?!?

God bless America and Happy Fucking New Year bitches!

Nickdfresh
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Chong Li
Bummer. And sounds like it was a c ouple of months ago, not last week.

Oh well, at least they are talking.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/entertainment/13528737.htm

Good find, but the other article states that DAVE talked to AL "about a week ago." So, if anything, these guys may me speaking periodically...

And, as someone once speculated at DDLR, DAVE's radio stint may in fact be the first step in a well-conceived and publicized reunion with VAN HALEN...

Did I just say that?

bobgnote
01-03-2006, 07:17 PM
I agree...

Stay tuned folks!

That sure is STUPID to expect DAVE the DIVER to get back up with the Van FAke Bros., since fugee Dave from Indiana went all the way to LA and now Fat City, but really, the show won't go on much past 2008, for any gold-diggers fishing with fish-heads to catch CARP:

Al Queda is mad at the US, and the US is oblivious to the problems it causes (see following post at MLB.com), so we have lots of PC viruses going around. Somebody is mad at the USA. GET A CLUE, by my post left elsewhere:

I sent this in to NSA/DHS/USDOJ, with many other messages, PARTICULARLY SINCE THE 7/7/05 ATTACKS showed a progression of 11-9-7-5, which leads to 5/8/08, real sweet.

You fans are going to get a rude awakening in 2008. It may not be as bad as what I think will happen to LA. For instance, I believe part of LA will start migrating up to SF, NOW, since star shells will be part of the program for LA and likely also for TEXAS.

IN HOUSTON, too, if Al wants to apply the sliding scale of judgment to how idiotic most of ya'all have been, since you figured out he didn't like you for some reason.

In HOUSTON, they don't have the cool gals all scoped, so they are monkeying with a thread re what month should be WHITE HISTORY MONTH, when lotsa whites are gona be history in 2008 or shortly thereafter:

Bet you were too STUPID and WHITE to figure it was for your lousy RING AROUND YOUR UGLY WHITE COLLAR CRIME, oh yeah, and Israel at 1948 comes in historically, like Tejas and California did in 1848, as questionable power plays, so YOU DIE for letting those power deals prove you are ALL stupid or greedy, or trying to make greedy from stupid.

White, yeah, some of you haven't got the blood count or a 40 time worth the fort.
--------
WHAT MONTH WOULD BE WHITE HISTORY MONTH?/USC V. UT prediction//
MAY 2008. White light, white heat, comin' to getcha.

Weird Al is quite possibly gonna put down an LZ in LA, see 'RAYDIATION' by the singer, also Photograph by N-back.

I'd get into lead-lined RUBBER SUITS and learn to DUCK inside when the bad fireworks go off! What stops Werd Al from clearing Route 666 all the way from US 5, down through the American Idiot Central Division, the babbling BIBLE BELT, then up the Wazoo, with hot sand up in there? We need a new OS in the US, no thanks to Bill Gates or Clinton.

It's your KHARMA to get DEAD, since you don't do MATH, and lots of you voted for GW and Cheney-reaction-bait, or you voted for the non-alternatives, which are anybody on the ballot, anytime, in the US. So, a hard rain will fall.

Heard of Hot-lanta and SNOWING DOWN SOUTH, both? How about Hill and Bill from Little Rock? Got Little David? The weapon of choice may be any NBC but likely the irradiated silica bomb, which can be any shaped charge, like the Nazis wanted to but didn't. Weird Al can belt you HARD.

The scope is Al will at least knock some LA-zees out in 2008, the 126th year from 1882, when Euro Zionists got into Palestine, to await the British conquest, as a part of a big come-back-around. Cinco de is day 126 of that leap year. I would not get too high over how you forgot that holy number 7 x 18 is 126, which A.D. is when the Temple in Jerusalem went down to one wall, and thereafter, no Euro-Zionists should have shoved to get their non-claim to the West Bank, where Judea USED TO BE, blown up into a modern, ethnic cleansing, international nuisance to be nuked.

You just blew off FOUR big years of your less-than-seven-year warning, from AL, and GW was up our butts for money, saying it was all about Al. AL is going to JK Polk (got one of THOSE in LA?) long about 2008 on a cycle of seven you rubberheads should have tricked out by now!

I'd shave any hairy-stinkies down there. Al can smell that bad thing you sit on, with whatever you stole jammed up in it.

See, your Momma's SO stupid, she let Al Queda DO HER MATH HOMEWORK and now she's waiting for Usama to turn the s*cka in for her, like this fat little Eric kid from Illinois:

EP,

The pattern of attacks is from 11/03/95, the date of the Rabin hit. What part of the decaying orbit as '11' to '9' of 9/11/01 to '7' in the intermediate London attacks TO YOM HAZERDOUS MATERIALS, which is Israel's undead 60th anniversary, is so tough for you to figure out? Yom HaAzmaut is I SEE DEAD PEOPLE TIME, 5/8/08. But I would not be too confident about loving NY or LA on cycle day 2/14/08, also on the cycle of fortnights from base 9/11/01.

What part of 9/11/2001 adds linearly to 23, as does 5/8/2008 is too hard for YOUR math skills? St. Michael JORDAN is the alarm # for this little play, getting right on by YOU, like SC on O, next thing you know, it's EXTRA POINT TIME.

Tell ya WHAT, Gwendy. SC says LEAVE NO DOUBT. Daddy was home though. For ignoring the illegal power deals and the inflation that is rocking the world's funds for US fraud appetite and toad-oblivion, Al Queda is going to do a radical Islamic punishment, for the usual thieves at STEALING. That includes YOUR IDEAS, to fund nuclear power even AFTER Hadj clearly and I repeat CLEARLY said GET THE H*LL OUT OF DODGE.

The 7 year anniversary of certainty that our Gov. Davis was a THIEF, that is he was negotiating toward and through the 2001 nuclear refurbishings in California is the same as Yom HaAzmaut in 2008. Thieves BEWARE your holidays, from Al Queda's MATH.

Don't think fat is enough to FUND, Eric. Your nuke idea is DEAD. If you believe in contained FUSION, you are a fool's fool, and in that there is no salvation, from Al Queda's METHOD.

--- Eric Pollitt wrote:

> Robert,
>
> As far as I'm concerned, 9/11 was known about long beforehand and was
> obviously allowed to take place in order for the likes of the Patriot
> Act and the War on Terrorism -- _starting_ with Afghanastan and Iraq
> -- to take place. All of this could NOT have happened without 9/11.
>
> So, I'm not so convinced that too much else will happen, save any
> instance to hold ground and perhaps to advance the agenda.
>
> The same folks who purchased the Twine Towers in NYC also purchased
> the Sears Tower in Chicago. All three are 110 stories tall. Do the
> "math." Not to mention the fact that the insurance has been collected
> in NYC, ... still awaiting the Chicago payout.
>
> Its _all_ about energy! Bush & Co never understoond and are done with
> the "new economy;" back to the dinosaur economy...
>
> Scientists are ready to build the first prototype for nuclear fusion,
> no -- not fission -- and its scheduled to go commercial in ... 50
> years. Ha! Fifty f$@%@ing years? Nice timing ... perhaps when all the
> oil has ran out? How convenient that they "know" it will take 50
> years to perfect the technology!

POOR Eric has a website but limited insight at bowling. With enough folks wanting to fund AFTER the energy deal frauds, Al Queda or anyone else can see the US is an idiot-range. And he never reads when I show him that the US is going to LOSE AIR SUPREMACY and may have, already, so no nukes is GOOD NUKES!

As for SC, Reggie the Bush who actually deserves a high-paying job will take off and likely go to HOUSTON, where as #5 he will back with David Carr, #8, in what will be the DOOMSDAY O-backfield, reminiscent of Dallas D-Day-D.

Note the 8-5 comutes may be tough, around the LA area, on or about MAY 8, 2008. Heck, things will be tough all over, up in smoke, what you want? Despite your business school, you all snapped and let deregulation roll us aces and 8s.

YOU ALL will not make it past the hot days on the 2008 calendar. Chart these yourselves, any week from 9/11/2001.

WILL AL DO US LIKE BUNDY WITH FOUR TDs from here's a JK Polk at you, you're gonna joke at it too, but watch yourself and get inside fast, when bombs burst in air!? No sh*t, KEYSTERBEATS! You and all media hid the illegal power deals are INFLATIONARY, baseball and all did illegal CBAs, and since you are letting the inflation cruise while Al looks at his watch, and no media will admit to the inflation, WE WAIT TO DIE AT A BALLGAME, for the geeks who look to bust the real estate bubble, babble about the Bible, and dink mortgages. Won't be long, now, NATION OF THIEVES, rubbing its guilty hands the WRONG WAY.

And HOUSTON, you got a problem even if you like star shells.

BrownSound1
01-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Dude, WTF kind of post is that?

Dave's PA Rental
01-03-2006, 07:39 PM
at least that one wasnt in all caps...

Dave's PA Rental
01-03-2006, 07:41 PM
oh wait, bobgnote wasnt the all-caps guy, bobgnote was the rambling, non-sequitor guy...

who was the all-caps guy?...

Dave's PA Rental
01-03-2006, 07:42 PM
(I secretly love bobgnote's posts...WACKED RIGHT OUTTA HIS SKULL!!!)

Jimmy Jingles
01-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
That sure is STUPID to expect DAVE the DIVER to get back up with the Van FAke Bros., since fugee Dave from Indiana went all the way to LA and now Fat City, but really, the show won't go on much past 2008, for any gold-diggers fishing with fish-heads to catch CARP:

Al Queda is mad at the US, and the US is oblivious to the problems it causes (see following post at MLB.com), so we have lots of PC viruses going around. Somebody is mad at the USA. GET A CLUE, by my post left elsewhere:

I sent this in to NSA/DHS/USDOJ, with many other messages, PARTICULARLY SINCE THE 7/7/05 ATTACKS showed a progression of 11-9-7-5, which leads to 5/8/08, real sweet.

You fans are going to get a rude awakening in 2008. It may not be as bad as what I think will happen to LA. For instance, I believe part of LA will start migrating up to SF, NOW, since star shells will be part of the program for LA and likely also for TEXAS.

IN HOUSTON, too, if Al wants to apply the sliding scale of judgment to how idiotic most of ya'all have been, since you figured out he didn't like you for some reason.

In HOUSTON, they don't have the cool gals all scoped, so they are monkeying with a thread re what month should be WHITE HISTORY MONTH, when lotsa whites are gona be history in 2008 or shortly thereafter:

Bet you were too STUPID and WHITE to figure it was for your lousy RING AROUND YOUR UGLY WHITE COLLAR CRIME, oh yeah, and Israel at 1948 comes in historically, like Tejas and California did in 1848, as questionable power plays, so YOU DIE for letting those power deals prove you are ALL stupid or greedy, or trying to make greedy from stupid.

White, yeah, some of you haven't got the blood count or a 40 time worth the fort.
--------
WHAT MONTH WOULD BE WHITE HISTORY MONTH?/USC V. UT prediction//
MAY 2008. White light, white heat, comin' to getcha.

Weird Al is quite possibly gonna put down an LZ in LA, see 'RAYDIATION' by the singer, also Photograph by N-back.

I'd get into lead-lined RUBBER SUITS and learn to DUCK inside when the bad fireworks go off! What stops Werd Al from clearing Route 666 all the way from US 5, down through the American Idiot Central Division, the babbling BIBLE BELT, then up the Wazoo, with hot sand up in there? We need a new OS in the US, no thanks to Bill Gates or Clinton.

It's your KHARMA to get DEAD, since you don't do MATH, and lots of you voted for GW and Cheney-reaction-bait, or you voted for the non-alternatives, which are anybody on the ballot, anytime, in the US. So, a hard rain will fall.

Heard of Hot-lanta and SNOWING DOWN SOUTH, both? How about Hill and Bill from Little Rock? Got Little David? The weapon of choice may be any NBC but likely the irradiated silica bomb, which can be any shaped charge, like the Nazis wanted to but didn't. Weird Al can belt you HARD.

The scope is Al will at least knock some LA-zees out in 2008, the 126th year from 1882, when Euro Zionists got into Palestine, to await the British conquest, as a part of a big come-back-around. Cinco de is day 126 of that leap year. I would not get too high over how you forgot that holy number 7 x 18 is 126, which A.D. is when the Temple in Jerusalem went down to one wall, and thereafter, no Euro-Zionists should have shoved to get their non-claim to the West Bank, where Judea USED TO BE, blown up into a modern, ethnic cleansing, international nuisance to be nuked.

You just blew off FOUR big years of your less-than-seven-year warning, from AL, and GW was up our butts for money, saying it was all about Al. AL is going to JK Polk (got one of THOSE in LA?) long about 2008 on a cycle of seven you rubberheads should have tricked out by now!

I'd shave any hairy-stinkies down there. Al can smell that bad thing you sit on, with whatever you stole jammed up in it.

See, your Momma's SO stupid, she let Al Queda DO HER MATH HOMEWORK and now she's waiting for Usama to turn the s*cka in for her, like this fat little Eric kid from Illinois:

EP,

The pattern of attacks is from 11/03/95, the date of the Rabin hit. What part of the decaying orbit as '11' to '9' of 9/11/01 to '7' in the intermediate London attacks TO YOM HAZERDOUS MATERIALS, which is Israel's undead 60th anniversary, is so tough for you to figure out? Yom HaAzmaut is I SEE DEAD PEOPLE TIME, 5/8/08. But I would not be too confident about loving NY or LA on cycle day 2/14/08, also on the cycle of fortnights from base 9/11/01.

What part of 9/11/2001 adds linearly to 23, as does 5/8/2008 is too hard for YOUR math skills? St. Michael JORDAN is the alarm # for this little play, getting right on by YOU, like SC on O, next thing you know, it's EXTRA POINT TIME.

Tell ya WHAT, Gwendy. SC says LEAVE NO DOUBT. Daddy was home though. For ignoring the illegal power deals and the inflation that is rocking the world's funds for US fraud appetite and toad-oblivion, Al Queda is going to do a radical Islamic punishment, for the usual thieves at STEALING. That includes YOUR IDEAS, to fund nuclear power even AFTER Hadj clearly and I repeat CLEARLY said GET THE H*LL OUT OF DODGE.

The 7 year anniversary of certainty that our Gov. Davis was a THIEF, that is he was negotiating toward and through the 2001 nuclear refurbishings in California is the same as Yom HaAzmaut in 2008. Thieves BEWARE your holidays, from Al Queda's MATH.

Don't think fat is enough to FUND, Eric. Your nuke idea is DEAD. If you believe in contained FUSION, you are a fool's fool, and in that there is no salvation, from Al Queda's METHOD.

--- Eric Pollitt wrote:

> Robert,
>
> As far as I'm concerned, 9/11 was known about long beforehand and was
> obviously allowed to take place in order for the likes of the Patriot
> Act and the War on Terrorism -- _starting_ with Afghanastan and Iraq
> -- to take place. All of this could NOT have happened without 9/11.
>
> So, I'm not so convinced that too much else will happen, save any
> instance to hold ground and perhaps to advance the agenda.
>
> The same folks who purchased the Twine Towers in NYC also purchased
> the Sears Tower in Chicago. All three are 110 stories tall. Do the
> "math." Not to mention the fact that the insurance has been collected
> in NYC, ... still awaiting the Chicago payout.
>
> Its _all_ about energy! Bush & Co never understoond and are done with
> the "new economy;" back to the dinosaur economy...
>
> Scientists are ready to build the first prototype for nuclear fusion,
> no -- not fission -- and its scheduled to go commercial in ... 50
> years. Ha! Fifty f$@%@ing years? Nice timing ... perhaps when all the
> oil has ran out? How convenient that they "know" it will take 50
> years to perfect the technology!

POOR Eric has a website but limited insight at bowling. With enough folks wanting to fund AFTER the energy deal frauds, Al Queda or anyone else can see the US is an idiot-range. And he never reads when I show him that the US is going to LOSE AIR SUPREMACY and may have, already, so no nukes is GOOD NUKES!

As for SC, Reggie the Bush who actually deserves a high-paying job will take off and likely go to HOUSTON, where as #5 he will back with David Carr, #8, in what will be the DOOMSDAY O-backfield, reminiscent of Dallas D-Day-D.

Note the 8-5 comutes may be tough, around the LA area, on or about MAY 8, 2008. Heck, things will be tough all over, up in smoke, what you want? Despite your business school, you all snapped and let deregulation roll us aces and 8s.

YOU ALL will not make it past the hot days on the 2008 calendar. Chart these yourselves, any week from 9/11/2001.

WILL AL DO US LIKE BUNDY WITH FOUR TDs from here's a JK Polk at you, you're gonna joke at it too, but watch yourself and get inside fast, when bombs burst in air!? No sh*t, KEYSTERBEATS! You and all media hid the illegal power deals are INFLATIONARY, baseball and all did illegal CBAs, and since you are letting the inflation cruise while Al looks at his watch, and no media will admit to the inflation, WE WAIT TO DIE AT A BALLGAME, for the geeks who look to bust the real estate bubble, babble about the Bible, and dink mortgages. Won't be long, now, NATION OF THIEVES, rubbing its guilty hands the WRONG WAY.

And HOUSTON, you got a problem even if you like star shells.

You're a Choad who smells of day old urine.

ThrillsNSpills
01-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Dude, WTF kind of post is that?

Apparently, Sarge's Little Helper is tryin' to get with Arielle, and missed that one.

bantonelli
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
WELL, it's nice to know that when ROTH Talks, We JUMP! Yahoo and Billboard has it posted all over about the Inevitable Reunion.

I pray for miracles and this one has got to be the one on top of my list! I'm gonna race someone to the front of the line for a ticket!!!!

Willing to bet that if this EVER becomes a REALITY...ticket prices are going to SKYROCKET....it will be the only time I'm willing to pay more than $500.00 for my front row or back stage seat!!!

This will be MA's only opportunity to play for more than 20 people that stood in line for his BBQ sauce debut at Hard Rock Cafe.

Jimmy Jingles
01-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Fuck!!!

No matter how many times we have been burned in the past, my heart still flutters like a little school girl at the mere mention of a reunion.

Will we ever learn?

DlocRoth
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Bet the house on it.

...Again.....

Terry
01-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice that Dave talked to Alex, but when it's signed, sealed and delivered THAT'S when it will happen. Until then, it's nothing but a bunch of talk.

ALinChainz
01-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Will we ever learn?

Nope.

We won't.

Matt White
01-03-2006, 11:34 PM
"HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"

BrownSound1
01-03-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm just glad he talked to Alex...at least there is SOME communication to his old bandmates.

DLR82VH
01-04-2006, 01:42 AM
I really hope it goes through this time. I would LOVE to see the MIGHTY VAN HALEN just once. :D

Hardrock69
01-04-2006, 01:55 AM
"Eddie still suffers from a seriously hurt feeling. However, I understand that there's been a final phase on his divorce papers, in which case he may be suffering from a seriously ruined bank account."

LMFAO!!

fryingdutchman
01-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by doctor roth
Dont wanna throw qa spanner in the works but what about daves contract with the radio station. IF CVH decide to write and tour again SURELY the station will wave the contract at him !!???!?!?! Just a thought

I think you can rest assured that DLR has a clause in his deal that will let him out for awhile to ROCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY with the sisters and Mikey Hagar.

Every goddamn radio station that broadcasts Dave's show would have a fucking ratings BONANZA in ticket giveaways alone. Not to mention the HUGE spike in listeners that would come with an announcement of a CVH reunion.

CBS would be complete fools not to see that their radio stations would have a windfall of ratings should Dave and the Van Halens reconnect.

fryingdutchman
01-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
"HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"

Good fortune comes to those who wait.

fryingdutchman
01-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Very interesting news that DLR spoke with Alex.

Judging from all of the apparent bad blood between them and past history, that kind of news is tantamount to "Mr. Gorbachev......TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"

ULTRAMAN VH
01-04-2006, 06:14 AM
Maybe the sisters are finally seeing the light. From what I understand, during the last tour with Sham there was a larger crowd response to the DLR era material. You can only deny what the fans want for so long, before it starts affecting your bank account. I am sure the royalty checks may be shrinking and Valerie is asking for a nice chunk of change. Meanwhile THE DIAMOND ONE sits high atop Mt. Olympus waitng for the guitar God EVH to finally come to his senses and reclaim his throne, along side the most charismatic frontman on the planet.

Full Bug
01-04-2006, 09:36 AM
We need those two bonehead DJ's to call up Eddie again and ask him about this....

Carmine
01-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

that kind of news is tantamount to "Mr. Gorbachev......TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"

LMAO! Great ananlogy Dutch.

Vinnie Velvet
01-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I think Alex will be a future guest on Dave's show.

fuckhowardstern
01-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
I think you can rest assured that DLR has a clause in his deal that will let him out for awhile to ROCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY with the sisters and Mikey Hagar.....

I am sure Dave covered his ass for this event as I am sure clear channel reserved their right to pull the plug early if their numbers didn't add up. I would be very interested to read the contract but I doubt it is or will be available to the public unless there is litigation down the road.....

One thing I am confused about is the term (length of years) of the contract. I have heard it is a one year contract, a three year contract and a four year contract......are there renewal provisions?....etc.....

Yet whether or not Dave has a stipulation allowing him put the radio show on hold while he tours may be a non-issue. Suppose Fatty Bassplayer, Alexis, Eddy Heiniken and Dave all agree to go on tour again today. Wouldn't it take at least a year to rehearse and line up all the details of the tour?

Since Eddie seems to have a backlog of original material, wouldn't it make more sense (and make more money) to release a new album first, hype it on the radio show as suggested and prolong the commencement of the tour? This would allowing Dave to record in the studio while still doing his radio show. He could add his vocals at Electric Ladyland Studios or somewhere in New York after the music was finished at 5150. And in this instance, Mikey could fly to NY for a few weeks and do harmonies since he has nothing better to do in the mean time.

bantonelli
01-04-2006, 11:08 AM
....And ANDY JOHNS said (on "The Early Van Halen Years" DVD)..."Where would Van Halen be without that Soprano Voice of Michael Anthony?"

Oh plueeezzeeeee, That Bass Player is only pushing/peddling BBQ Sauce and acting as SPAMMY's Sidekick Pinata............without ROTH, Van Halen is a dutch last name.

I concur with your thoughts, FHS.

doodoobrova
01-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm not getting the hopes up. If it happens, that is fucking awesome, but if it doesn't...I know why. As much as I would love to see CVH live, I just don't think it will ever happen again.

Terry
01-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, well, if it's ever gonna happen, no fuckin' time like the present.

Would like to see a reunited CVH before I'm in adult huggies out of necessity (as opposed to now, which is more outta general laziness).

diamondD
01-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Roth was getting mainstream exposure in 2000-01 (Spin magazine cover, appearance in the TV commercal) and the rumors started flying.

Deja vu all over again...

DLR_EngineRoom
01-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Dave On a VH Reunion - "The Inevitable Will Happen"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID LEE ROTH On VAN HALEN Reunion - "The Inevitable Will Happen"
2006-01-03 06:45:31

The following report is courtesy of Kim Lyons from Pittsburghlive.com:

DAVID LEE ROTH makes his radio debut today, taking over the coveted morning drive time slot vacated by Howard Stern, locally on WRKZ 93.7 K-Rock. Diamond Dave, probably best known as the former lead singer of VAN HALEN, talked with the Trib p.m. about the radio show, his job as an emergency medical technician in New York City, cheekless pants and pretty much everything else on his mind.

Q: What's the latest Van Halen news? Do you still talk to those guys?

A: "I talked to the drummer (Alex Van Halen) about a week ago. And I think, eventually, the inevitable will happen."

Q: You mean a reunion?

A: "Sure. And it definitely won't be rockers with walkers. Getting onstage and singing 'Dance The Night Away' - let me tell you how difficult that isn't going to be. When people bring up Van Halen, I talk about it with pride and with no apprehension at all. I play those songs all the time."

omg...he spoke with AVH that recently?

yep...straight from the horse's mouth......somethin's a brewing...

ALinChainz
01-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Yeah, well, if it's ever gonna happen, no fuckin' time like the present.

Would like to see a reunited CVH before I'm in adult huggies out of necessity (as opposed to now, which is more outta general laziness).

LMAO

jero
01-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Adult huggies! priceless!!!!

diamondD
01-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Here's a reality check:

Roth Sez Van Halen Reunion Matter of Time

sucko radio show getting very mixed reviews

--NY Post

NY- IS new morning radio motormouth David Lee Roth already looking to return to his music career?

Diamond Dave - who has stumbled off the block as Howard Stern's replacement on 92.3 FM - now says his reunion with rock gods Van Halen is just a matter of time. "I talked to the drummer [Alex Van Halen] about a week ago," the band's former lead singer tells the Pittsburgh Tribune Review.

"And I think, eventually, the inevitable will happen. It definitely won't be rockers with walkers," Roth cracked, seemingly indicating that a reunion is in the near, as opposed to distant, future.

"Getting onstage and singing 'Dance the Night Away' - let me tell you how difficult that isn't going to be." The comments came during a Q&A about Roth's controversial new career as Stern's replacement on 92.3 FM and a handful of other stations.

The radio newcomer - who lives in the East Village and had recently been working as a paramedic - has gotten dismal reviews since his freewheeling, stream-of-consciousness-heavy show debuted Tuesday.

It isn't hard to see why a return to Roth's former glory would appeal to him. The outrageous rock icon left Van Halen in 1985. When his replacement, Sammy Hagar, left the band in 1996, Roth recorded a pair of new songs with his former bandmates for a career retrospective, but old tensions with guitarist Eddie Van Halen kept the reunion from progressing further.

After the band split with former Extreme frontman Gary Cherone after a single album, Roth once again tested the waters a few years ago. That prospective reunion fell apart as well when Eddie Van Halen was diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately for Roth, Hagar has already returned to the group - and fronted its 2004 North American tour. The reincarnated "Van Hagar" even released an album, "The Best of Both Worlds," that year.

A source close to Van Halen says Roth is deluding himself about replacing Hagar. "He might have talked to Alex, but it's going to be a cold day in hell before he ever rejoins the band," the insider told us.

"I think he basically called Alex blind and asked about it. I just think that they are trying to trump up as much publicity for this [radio] show as possible."

jhale667
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Here's a reality check:

A source close to Van Halen says Roth is deluding himself about replacing Hagar. "He might have talked to Alex, but it's going to be a cold day in hell before he ever rejoins the band," the insider told us.

"I think he basically called Alex blind and asked about it. I just think that they are trying to trump up as much publicity for this [radio] show as possible."

How much you wanna bet this "source" isn't "paid" to "think"? :rolleyes:

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 02:00 PM
I always keep a copy of the New York Post in the bathroom in case I run out of toilet paper.

lesfunk
01-05-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm sick of Dave Playing the Van Halen card every time he needs to promote something.
" listen to my new radio show because A Van Halen reunion is ineveitable!"
bullshit...

FORD
01-05-2006, 02:17 PM
If one is to take anything Sammy Hagar says seriously (which admittedly is difficult these days) he pretty much implied that the way to pulling off the Velveetapalooza Tour in 2004 was to make up with Alex first, and then presumably Al would help you get to Eddie.

It could be that Dave is following a similar strategy in that respect, though he has the added advantage of knowing the sisters a lot longer than Hagar has. Plus, in the early days of Van HALEN, Alex was probably Dave's closest friend in the band, but paradoxically, the one who was most likely setting him up to fail in 1996 ("Milk it Dave. Milk it for all it's worth")

So Alex is what the biologist would call the "indicator species" here. If Dave can get along with Alex, then Eddie and the bass player should be no problem.

That said, I'm not holding my breath. I'd love to see them tour this summer, but it doesn't seem realisitic with Dave launching a new career and all.

FORD
01-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Here's a reality check:

--NY Post

Uh, do I need to point out the obvious here?

Reality check...... NY Post ???

MAX
01-05-2006, 02:25 PM
With Dave's new gig, I really don't think that a full scale "reunion" would be an entire "tour" per say. I could see maybe a couple of select dates and that's about it. Also, after hearing what Edward is NOT capable of writing musically, hence those last three horrific tunes. I don't even think Dave's influence can help music that is that horrible to begin with.

I just think Dave's being realistic about the possibility of Van Halen playing together once again. I'd really like to hear a couple of new songs though but again, I just don't know if Ed has anything worth giving a listen anymore? :(

Vinnie Velvet
01-05-2006, 02:36 PM

Sounds like this so-called "source close to Van Halen" is none other than fuckwats from the Sam Hagar camp trying to ruin Dave's momentum and acting like Spammy is still the singer.

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
01-05-2006, 02:54 PM
"A source close to Van Halen...?"

Right there, a red flag should go up, and SAMMY is as much a part of VAN HA____ as I am at this point...

6gun
01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
I saw this story on my local news last night. Fucking floored me.

Wow....'Talking to Alex'???

diamondD
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Uh, do I need to point out the obvious here?

Reality check...... NY Post ???

I doubt it's a 100% correct article, yes. But haven't we seen too many positive posts in publications just to have it nothing come of it?

I believe he did talk to Alex, but I won't be holding my breath on a reunion based on it. He told Howard Stern he sat down and talked for hours with Alex the day he went over to Ed's in '96 and they got along great.

I think these guys can actually relate on a personal level, but when the business of being Van Halen happens, it falls apart.

Vinnie Velvet
01-05-2006, 04:10 PM

I think these guys can actually relate on a personal level, but when the business of being Van Halen happens, it falls apart.

I agree.

And when things don't work out, everyone gets pissed off and the mudslinging begins.

Classic VH indeed!

Matt White
01-05-2006, 04:31 PM
LIke he said in "Crazy From the Heat"....

Don't believe everything you read........

RuzDNailz
01-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Q107 was buzzing about this all morning. The moment I heard, I lost my cool completely. They played CVH almost all day! Except maybe one Hagar vomit-era song. That didn't deter my day which started off great knowing that a reunion IS possible. However, no more bullshit! We had enough! REAL VH or nothing......Roth talking to Alexis is one step towards our dream.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2006, 12:30 PM
BUMP!!

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
Q107 was buzzing about this all morning. The moment I heard, I lost my cool completely. They played CVH almost all day! Except maybe one Hagar vomit-era song. That didn't deter my day which started off great knowing that a reunion IS possible. However, no more bullshit! We had enough! REAL VH or nothing......Roth talking to Alexis is one step towards our dream.

I remember hearing that!

bantonelli
01-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz

Nicely put!

Jérôme Frenchise
01-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
I remember hearing that!

Damn right! And how many times have we been fooled already? :mad:

Once more would be one more too many! :mad:

DavidLeeNatra
01-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Damn right! And how many times have we been fooled already? :mad:

Once more would be one more too many! :mad:

and how many times did we say THAT ;)

rockhead
01-26-2006, 07:36 PM
We all know that if EVH wants to be done with VH He has to do a reunion.The reason i say that is as far as i know VH is currently being managed by irving Azzof someone who used to manage motley crue and he ended up getting them back together to do a tour and with the bullshit with them, VH might seem to be a peice of cake.

Coyote
01-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me more than that, I must be a Van Halen fan... :D

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 07:43 PM
has anyone heard t3h song 'Fools'?
this tour is never gonna happen.
Eddie loathes Dave way too much for reasons of his own insecurities and Dave has way too little respect (for reasons we all know) for Eddie for it to ever work out.
-j:(

bobgnote
01-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 4rchang3l
has anyone heard the song 'Fools'?
this tour is never gonna happen.
Eddie loathes Dave way too much for reasons of his own insecurities and Dave has way too little respect (for reasons we all know) for Eddie for it to ever work out.
-j:(

HEY. I keep leaving it, you guys never notice, BUT TO GET A REUNION THEY NEED RIFFS.

They ripped the 'CLASSIC' with the classic-gay method, of getting it from COPS as in Reaganomics, so a LOT of geeks noticed VH and DLR both have trouble coming out with the hot ROCK, but NONE OF YOU could figure that DLR and EVH and Alex the brother or whatever are ALL wack, inc., with NO ACTUAL COMPOSITIONAL ABILITIES, whatsoever.

So when some DWEEB puts up that a reunion will happen, you just encourage DAVE the freak, all Jewish but not too kosher, to blab up a bunch of frumors, since he and the corps know, they are headed for RAYDIATION, down LA way (heard of AL QUEDA?), sometime in the next several years! Anybody who listens to all the commercials to get to Dave's dead wack from NYC is an idiot. Anybody who listens to the radio these days is probably an idiot, anyway.

Dave went on radio, HE WILL GO OFF RADIO, probably some time sooner than he wants to, since he is not REAL. You guys aren't either, usually, but from the ashes of the ripofff rock scene may come other musicians, actually interested in making some music. Ain't MY problem, I've known how to MAKE MUSIC and other stuff for YEARS.

I'm THAT goddam clever, YOU PROBABLY ARE NOT, and any ROTH guy who wants to actually DO SOMETHING about his dearth of good rock better get in line, over here.

EddieIsadouche
01-26-2006, 08:00 PM
So bobgnote, how long have you and eddie been dating?

thome
01-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Tell em' how it is, Notti Bob!!!!

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
So when some DWEEB puts up that a reunion will happen, you just encourage DAVE the freak, all Jewish but not too kosher, to blab up a bunch of frumors, since he and the corps know, they are headed for RAYDIATION, down LA way (heard of AL QUEDA?),
fuck you 'Josef Mengele'! what does being jewish or kosher have fuck-all to do with anything, you pseudo-intellectual, anti-semitic, fucktard?!
Fuck You and the Godless whore who spawned you,Biotch!
-j:mad:

jhale667
01-26-2006, 09:48 PM
I didn't even know they SOLD crack pipes with swastikas on them....what a fuckin' loser.

Do us all a favor, bobgscrote: