X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • radioprofessor
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2006

What makes Roth interesting

Since 1988 Roth's only interesting moments have been getting busted for...LOL...a DIME BAG (easy moneybags!) of pot and going on Stern. Stern was the only interviewer who would shut down Roth's affected rantings (just like Steven Tyler, Roth has always had a penchent for watering down old Frank Zappa quotes). I will absolutely listen to David Lee streaming radio until the 9th because train wrecks are entertaining (for a while).
    The Prof
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

You certainly live an exciting life...

now go fuck yourself!
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Gay Thread Alert!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Wake me up when he starts.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Re: What makes Roth interesting

Originally posted by radioprofessor
          Since 1988 Roth's only interesting moments have been getting busted for...LOL...a DIME BAG (easy moneybags!) of pot and going on Stern. Stern was the only interviewer who would shut down Roth's affected rantings (just like Steven Tyler, Roth has always had a penchent for watering down old Frank Zappa quotes). I will absolutely listen to David Lee streaming radio until the 9th because train wrecks are entertaining (for a while).

Shaddap.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

O.K., you've sais it...
            Now go register at the Sammy Haygar site at: www.shiteater.com
            Have fun!
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
            Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
            Originally posted by VanHalener
            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
            Originally posted by FORD
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Since 1988 I have sucked cock and taken one or two up my ass it's entertaining (for a while),I should go on Tour with Joe Thunder.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• radioprofessor
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2006

See...now that's funny. Glad to see you people are getting a sense of humor. There's hope yet.
                The Prof

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Well, if you consider Stern with his Circus with notables as "Wendy The Retard" & Jeff "The Drunk" argumentably more entertaining and intelligent than listening to the brilliance of ROTH Philosophy...then I assume those circus characters are at your IQ level where you a comfortable.

The only true entertainment was never Stern...that's why he surrounded himself with such "friends".

His Circus consists of either drunk idiots like Artie & Jeff the Drunk, bigots like Daniel Carver or the dwarf entertainment of Beetlejuice. Howard alone is a boring solo act. Robin has to fill in the gap and give courtesy laughs to keep the audience from yawning over the same stupid crapola. ROTH has a mind and he expresses it...THAT my friend, is entertaining and is worth the 4 hours of airtime.

Train wrecks don't happen on West 57th Street or wherever ROTH pitches his tent. Sorry to disappoint cha.
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Aug 2004

Maybe if we ignore these Stern sheep they'll just go away. However, I will say this:

I think it's quite obvious from the first 2 shows that Dave was in no way expected to be the "new" Stern. That would be an unreal expectation on everyone's part (unreal to expect Dave to achieve Stern like ratings and followers in just 2 shows and unreal to expect Dave to be anything but himself). The stations who previously aired Stern will have to realize that losing listeners initially is completely unavoidable. Give it a few weeks or months and the new Dave Radio demographic will form. Hopefully it will be big enough for the stations who've signed on to stick with it and we'll be done with these Stern fans infesting our site and calling into his show (they'll have found some other Stern immitator to fulfill their sideshow/freakshow fetishes). Meanwhile, the true Dave fans, old and new, can appreciate a more mature radio experience. Full of Dave's wit and charm (not to mention the occasional forray into cynicism, sarcasm, debauchery and sexism).

This will be my last response to a Stern sheep. Give it a month and they'll all be listening to satellite and getting their $12 a month rectal Stern-ectomy. And we'll get to enjoy Dave for free, as well as the last laugh.

M
                    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Go fist your own ass faggy.

Do you feel better about yourself now that you've come over here and ‘schooled’ us all by ripping into Roth?

Try again shit queen. The only thing you have proven is that you like dick cheese in your ass and you guzzle he-jizz by the gallon.

Fuck you ass eater.
                      23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
                        Maybe if we ignore these Stern sheep they'll just go away. However, I will say this:

I think it's quite obvious from the first 2 shows that Dave was in no way expected to be the "new" Stern. That would be an unreal expectation on everyone's part (unreal to expect Dave to achieve Stern like ratings and followers in just 2 shows and unreal to expect Dave to be anything but himself). The stations who previously aired Stern will have to realize that losing listeners initially is completely unavoidable. Give it a few weeks or months and the new Dave Radio demographic will form. Hopefully it will be big enough for the stations who've signed on to stick with it and we'll be done with these Stern fans infesting our site and calling into his show (they'll have found some other Stern immitator to fulfill their sideshow/freakshow fetishes). Meanwhile, the true Dave fans, old and new, can appreciate a more mature radio experience. Full of Dave's wit and charm (not to mention the occasional forray into cynicism, sarcasm, debauchery and sexism).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss You are absolutely Right!
                        This will be my last response to a Stern sheep. Give it a month and they'll all be listening to satellite and getting their $12 a month rectal Stern-ectomy. And we'll get to enjoy Dave for free, as well as the last laugh.

M
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

radioprofessor = jizzmopper
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

See...There's hope yet.
                            How many times have we heard that before......

FARK OFF

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                              radioprofessor = jizzmopper
                              Now that the professor has used his mother's computer, maybe he'll go back down to the basement and beat his meat like it owes him money. In fact, his dick probably dodges him when he goes to take a piss for fear of rope burn.
                              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...