PDA

View Full Version : Please add to the lsit

truthdefender
01-04-2006, 08:04 PM
I want to start a list of David Lee Roth's best qualities and have fellow fans add to the list. Here goes:
He's always had cool hair (long or short)
Please add:

Jurak
01-05-2006, 12:53 AM
learn how to spell "list".... cocktard..... :rolleyes:

20 posts in one day........WTF is up wit dat?........ no life?....... :D

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Jurak
learn how to spell "list".... cocktard..... :rolleyes:

20 posts in one day........WTF is up wit dat?........ no life?....... :D

What?
And the inbread from the ice is already a cocktard???

He's working hard for someone who called us all NERDS for being Army members on the other thread...

truthdefender
01-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey, I just noticed the "cocktard" status. Good stuff. Of course, it IS retarded of me to post 20 times on this, or any other, site. Granted. What it's taken you hours to NOT get is my point: this is your LIFE, not a few hours of yanking some nerd chains around. This is kids on a playground seriously debating the merits of their favorite hair bands. Only you're not kids and this is, again, your LIFE. There's a world out there people. Take off your authentic replica Captain Kirk uniforms and start living a little. There's a war on. ..There are issues in our communities... David Lee Roth? You're kidding?!

Matt White
01-05-2006, 01:17 AM
"lsit"? "lsit"? Hmmmmmm...."lsit"

Looks like somebodies Choo-choo jumped the tracks........

More like the long-haired stoners at school....who used to give you a swirly & a wedgy for being such a dork..........

Nice to see that you're not bitter though.........

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by truthdefender
Hey, I just noticed the "cocktard" status. Good stuff. Of course, it IS retarded of me to post 20 times on this, or any other, site. Granted. What it's taken you hours to NOT get is my point: this is your LIFE, not a few hours of yanking some nerd chains around. This is kids on a playground seriously debating the merits of their favorite hair bands. Only you're not kids and this is, again, your LIFE. There's a world out there people. Take off your authentic replica Captain Kirk uniforms and start living a little. There's a war on. ..There are issues in our communities... David Lee Roth? You're kidding?!

Who do you think you are... entering this site only to criticize and judge it's users???

Why are you here yourself???

Why wouldn't you leave... because tonight, this happens to be YOUR LIFE too!!!

truthdefender
01-05-2006, 01:22 AM
eh...sounds like you need more time to get a good response together blandgrill. I'll pretend you didn't post the last one and give you more time and another shot.
P.S. "it's" = it is

Matt White
01-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Oh the irony never ends does it?;)

Talk about needing a life........adinfinum

Jurak
01-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, my life......... I'm crying from laughter..... :D

blonddgirl777
eh...sounds like you need more time to get a good response together blandgrill. I'll pretend you didn't post the last one and give you more time and another shot.
P.S. "it's" = it is

Yes I do, need time because I am not permanently plugged behind my screen like you, idiot!

As for my spelling Inbread Jed,... English is my 2nd. language.
Yes, there is other languages outside your box...

The day you will speak 2 languages as well as I do... you can come and kiss my ass!

Jurak
oui, oui... :D

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Jurak
oui, oui... :D

Hey,
What's up with "those people" up north???

If I where you, I would be scared they would crawl down and ruin our beautiful BC :eek:

george takei
01-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Canada has lots of censorship.

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 03:09 AM
"Professor", "Defender", "Tacky"... What's next?
How many user names can one start in one night???

The rest of us can do the job with only one, you weak idiot!

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by george takei
Canada has lots of censorship.

And in "right here", where you're from... they should censor YOU!!!

Golden AWe
01-05-2006, 05:45 AM
is this ritetool again?

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 06:37 AM

I knew when I read your first two or three posts, ritetool.

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
is this ritetool again?

Whoever the fuck that is... should get a llife instead of tapping on other's!

Some cowards (radio, thruth, and taki) need to pretend they are more than 1 to try to validate their wrong opinions... you weak fuck!

Eaven with 3 new user names... you are owned!!!