PDA

View Full Version : dave smokes a caller

Polk High
01-05-2006, 08:36 AM
This idiot caller just called in and said "my kid is having trouble in school he's been acting out and stuff, I think its from listening to your dumb show."

Dave responds w/ "oh no don't hang up, thats my agent."

The caller responds w/ your show is dumb, Dave then asks well why are u listening. Caller has no response and hangs up.

Vinnie Velvet
01-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Must have been a Spammy fan.

NATEDOG001976
01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes, what a fucking loser!

Polk High
01-05-2006, 08:45 AM
should have posted this to the comments section for day 3. sorry guys. I love this show.

ThrillsNSpills
01-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Polk High
should have posted this to the comments section for day 3. sorry guys. I love this show.

No it's fine.
Yesterday he asked one of the shooters, well why would you take the time to call in to tell me this instead of doing what you're supposed to do?
good question.

Wonder Twins
01-05-2006, 09:43 AM
The thing that amazes me is people will wait on hold to get on and say you suck. What fucking losers with nothing better to do.

jhale667
01-05-2006, 11:37 AM
He's shredded every troll I've heard call in. He's an intellectual Quick-draw Mcgraw. It does make one wonder what else constructive those idiots could be doing...but then, look how many trolls hang out here...;)

Matt White
01-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
He's shredded every troll I've heard call in. He's an intellectual Quick-draw Mcgraw. It does make one wonder what else constructive those idiots could be doing...but then, look how many trolls hang out here...;)

Exactly, Exactly

wiseguy
01-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
No it's fine.
Yesterday he asked one of the shooters, well why would you take the time to call in to tell me this instead of doing what you're supposed to do?
good question.

ya, no he says..."why would you take time out of your day to call an adult Jewish male with a bald spot"....
opens himself up completely.
gotta love the guy.
eventually, all those idiots will fade away and have nothing more to say.
Dave expects the spam and wants it to develop into a true strong fanbase.
IMO

LoungeMachine
01-05-2006, 01:02 PM
I want to know who loaned Joey Thudner the money to make the call.....

FORD
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Wonder Twins
The thing that amazes me is people will wait on hold to get on and say you suck. What fucking losers with nothing better to do.

There are people that will do exactly that, daily, on talk radio.

On the Mike Malloy show (Air America Radio) there's this dumbass who calls up 2 or 3 times a week just so he can start by throwing insults at the host and then read from a Republican talking points script. He never gets past the insults before Malloy rips him a new asshole. "Don't come into my workplace and disrespect me, you son of a bitch!!"

And still the idiot calls in again, 2 or 3 days later. Dave's show is bound to get the same type of stalker-calls. It's just the nature of the business.

Diamondjimi
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Sounds like the same shit we get here @ the Army !

Big Fat Sammy
01-05-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm listening now...haven't got that far, but I do like Dave saying something along the lines of....

"Call me a neanderthal again...I'll, I'll knock your lights out. Get rid of this guy...turn te music up!"

Dave's Bitch
01-10-2006, 12:22 PM
go dave

dave kicks so much ass

ELVIS
01-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by wiseguy
opens himself up completely.

No he doesn't!

Dave's private life is as private as ever, and his constant talk of women makes me question his sexuality yet again...

Dave needs to make a 180 degree turnaround, and fast...

The self-absorbed 007 ego-based persona is turning people off...

Also, Dave doing a serious radio show in the morning commute spot is a dreadful idea...

People want lighthearted nonsense in the morning, period!

C'mon Dave, gimme a BREAK !!

:elvis:

4moreyears
01-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
There are people that will do exactly that, daily, on talk radio.

On the Mike Malloy show (Air America Radio) there's this dumbass who calls up 2 or 3 times a week just so he can start by throwing insults at the host and then read from a Republican talking points script. He never gets past the insults before Malloy rips him a new asshole. "Don't come into my workplace and disrespect me, you son of a bitch!!"

And still the idiot calls in again, 2 or 3 days later. Dave's show is bound to get the same type of stalker-calls. It's just the nature of the business.

Mike Malloy is a loser.

Jurak
01-10-2006, 03:09 PM
IQ=room temperature... :D

LoungeMachine
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Mike Malloy is a loser.

Published Author and Nationally syndicated Radio Host

If he's a loser compared to YOUR accomplishments in life, what does that make you????

Sub-Loser????

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
dupe

Jérôme Frenchise
01-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Dave doing a serious radio show in the morning commute spot is a dreadful idea...

People want lighthearted nonsense in the morning, period!

C'mon Dave, gimme a BREAK !!

:elvis:

I'm, surprised mostly because he took on a show in the morning. Getting up at, maybe 4 am... I thought he was the night-time only kind of guy...
Or maybe he doesn't go to bed till his show is over...

fuckhowardstern
01-10-2006, 04:46 PM
LMAO