PDA

View Full Version : This is just sad : (

JuniorsGrades
01-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I'll give it another listen, but hearing him on the radio.....ugh! He needs to do whatever necessary to give it one more go 'round with VH. What he did in VH was Gold, solo silver and bronze, living life just in general 4 gold stars.......anything else in the entertainment world, I'll give him an E for effort, but other than that nobody's buying....It's just sad. 78 - 85 Top of his game

2006 Rock Bottome

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Coming from a guy who doesn't know how to spell "bottom" I am not surprised that you don't like his show.....perhaps Sesame Street is more your speed.

Hardrock69
01-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Name ONE other DJ or On Air Personality with the background Uncle Dave has.

hain23x
01-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Most morning DJs just talk about how they can't get laid.

Originally posted by Hardrock69
Name ONE other DJ or On Air Personality with the background Uncle Dave has.

JuniorsGrades
01-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
Coming from a guy who doesn't know how to spell "bottom" I am not surprised that you don't like his show.....perhaps Sesame Street is more your speed.

God forbid I make a spelling error.

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Adding an "e" to "bottom" is more than just a "spelling error". It is indicative of your gross ignorance and lack of ability to process and comprehend analytical and logical concepts. And when coupled with the fact that there is a spell checker right about where your cursor rests when you are drafting your inarticulate flub-a-dub, it demonstrates a fundamental lack of gray matter in your brain.

Big Fat Sammy
01-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Adding an "e" to "bottom" is more than just a "spelling error". It is indicative of your gross ignorance and lack of ability to process and comprehend analytical and logical concepts. And when coupled with the fact that there is a spell checker right about where your cursor rests when you are drafting your inarticulate flub-a-dub, it demonstrates a fundamental lack of gray matter in your brain.

Holy shit...pass that J

LMAO

:D

Diamondjimi
01-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JuniorsGrades

2006 Rock Bottome

You must be on crack . There must be 300,000 dj's in North America.
And there's only one chosen to replace Stern.
Number fucking 1 .....Diamond Dave !!!!!!!!

Rock bottom ? Do the math fuckstain.
And while you're at it try using the "SPELL CHECK" button sometime !

Douglas T.
01-05-2006, 02:27 PM
No kiddin'! Pass me some too FHS!

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
Holy shit...pass that J

LMAO

:D

Big Fat Sammy
01-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
No kiddin'! Pass me some too FHS!

Le Bottome

Sounds like the name a French gay bar :D

Jimmy Jingles
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM

Zing!

LMFAO! Aces FHS!

h3yl0
01-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Name ONE other DJ or On Air Personality with the background Uncle Dave has. And that's why people listen!!! Duh.....A lot of guys just want any old bum off the street.

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Zing!

LMFAO! Aces FHS!

Hey I must be doing something right if I made you laugh - you're the fucking master of the ownage - not me!! For every one time you have laughed at my posts - I have laughed at yours ten times!

And BFS and DT - I wish I had a big fat doob!! Its been months and months. Hell pass ME the J!

I meant to tell you BFS - I enjoyed the songs you posted on the site in your profile a few weeks back - I don't remember the names of the songs....something about Moons???? I DO remember the tone and it was sweet indeed! SRV-esque. Nice vibrato also.

Big Fat Sammy
01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Hey I must be doing something right if I made you laugh - you're the fucking master of the ownage - not me!! For every one time you have laughed at my posts - I have laughed at yours ten times!

And BFS and DT - I wish I had a big fat doob!! Its been months and months. Hell pass ME the J!

I meant to tell you BFS - I enjoyed the songs you posted on the site in your profile a few weeks back - I don't remember the names of the songs....something about Moons???? I DO remember the tone and it was sweet indeed! SRV-esque. Nice vibrato also.

Well thank you very much!

Flash Bastard
01-05-2006, 10:29 PM
I'll give it another listen, but hearing him on the radio.....ugh! He needs to do whatever necessary to give it one more go 'round with VH. What he did in VH was Gold, solo silver and bronze, living life just in general 4 gold stars.......anything else in the entertainment world, I'll give him an E for effort, but other than that nobody's buying....It's just sad. 78 - 85 Top of his game

2006 Rock Bottome

Which show did you listen to?

The first show was a little rough to listen to, but hey.... it's Dave.

The last two days have been a major improvement, I think.

Give him another listen.

zero discipline
01-05-2006, 11:04 PM

2006 Rock Bottome

What is sad is that Dave has talked about more adventures in the past 3 days then you will probably have in a lifetime. Looks like you already gave away your "E" for effort. 78-85? Top of his game? What are you talking about? The first band he carried? There has always been sooo (not a typo) much more to him than long hair, assless chaps, and rock-n-roll, only a hand full of people can honestly say they love what they do and they do what they love and Dave has always pretty much done whatever he wanted; jungle stud, paramedic, helicopter pilot, author, producer, etc, etc, etc. I'm sorry that you don't get it.

Dan
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by zero discipline
What is sad is that Dave has talked about more adventures in the past 3 days then you will probably have in a lifetime. Looks like you already gave away your "E" for effort. 78-85? Top of his game? What are you talking about? The first band he carried? There has always been sooo (not a typo) much more to him than long hair, assless chaps, and rock-n-roll, only a hand full of people can honestly say they love what they do and they do what they love and Dave has always pretty much done whatever he wanted; jungle stud, paramedic, helicopter pilot, author, producer, etc, etc, etc. I'm sorry that you don't get it.

Good post and Roth On.

fuckhowardstern
01-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by zero discipline

HOOO AHHH! I like this guy! 5 star ass kicking in my book!

diamondsgirl
01-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally said by Dave himself
With me, you either get it, or you don't.

kinda feel bad for those who don't get Dave, they are missing out

bigtrouble77
01-05-2006, 11:54 PM
I heard the first and third shows so far... The first was pretty rough for such a high profile show. That must have been friggin hard to pull off considering the circumstances.

The third was much better, but still needs better continuity. Too many topics all over the place. I know dave doesn't want to fall into that rut virtually every daytime radio show is in with tedious formulas... but, he needs to figure out a better way to organize things.

These are the things I see needing improvement:

1. Slow things down! Dave thinks a mile a minute. Unfortunately 99% of the rest of the world can't, including me.

2. Get his crew more involved. The black southern guy and the british guy seem pretty interesting. What Dave REALLY needs is a chick to banter with that is extremely intelligent, hot, and most importantly... sounds hot.

3. Cover fewer topics and pick funnier ones. Maybe he should hire a comedian like stern always did. The crew laugh track is gonna get old really quick too.

I see a rough road ahead, but the good new is that it looks like his employer is backing him bigtime. Dave is no fall guy. Stern took decades to build a loyal following. Dave is gonna have to create his own following is a fraction of the time if he's to survive.

Looking forward to the future.
Dave Rocks!
-BT

Polk High
01-06-2006, 07:34 AM
what the show needs is simple: guests. He has had only one so far and thats his uncle.

However, I think the show is really good.

Mr Grimsdale
01-06-2006, 07:37 AM
PENIS