PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Question

il_es_douche
01-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Who would win in a queer off:

Elton John
or
Diamond Dave?
Sure Dave has always looked like a chick (even now, with his sporty Paula Poundstone look) but that sometimes translates to "fruity" more than it does specifically to gay. Roth could beat John (and probably has) but I just thought I'd caution you.

hain23x
01-06-2006, 05:42 PM
(after sitting on the phone for 30 minutes)

Ba ba booey!

hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

http://www.wwlp.com/news/segments/sybersy/beavis.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by il_es_douche

Elton John
or
Diamond Dave?
Sure Dave has always looked like a chick (even now, with his sporty Paula Poundstone look) but that sometimes translates to "fruity" more than it does specifically to gay. Roth could beat John (and probably has) but I just thought I'd caution you.

Maybe your father --after he pulled it out of your ass?

Dave's PA Rental
01-06-2006, 05:43 PM
definately Elton John. Next question...

hain23x
01-06-2006, 05:47 PM
hey guys, I wasted 30 minutes of my miserable life waiting to get on the air and then I said "ba ba booey"

hu hu hu hu huh ... I sho' did learn them didn't I?

http://bonusweb.idnes.cz/obrazek/bab1.jpg

il_es_douche
01-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Dave's PA is the only one who knows how to get rid of a jerk like me. Nice work sir. I'm only in the game if I can raise the hackles of ex-Monty Python fanatics who've moved on to a new obsession (although apparently my new obsession is geek tweeking). You're a man among twinks PA.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Dave's PA is the only one who knows how to get rid of a jerk like me. Nice work sir. I'm only in the game if I can raise the hackles of ex-Monty Python fanatics who've moved on to a new obsession (although apparently my new obsession is geek tweeking). You're a man among twinks PA.

Hey, dude... Where do you think you wound up? I wondered whether you were one more average cunt who stops once in a while - and gets torn - or if you were just some bad-taste jerk with a bad, bad toothache...
Do you think that folks who dig David Lee Roth cannot get the Monty Pythons? Really? Make a poll, and you'll be astonished how many Roth Army members are Pythons fans. Anyway.
What's wrong with Dave, in your yet-to-be-diagnosed mind? We could carry on bashing and bashing you, but I kind of detect some tiny bright light in this post of yours. Can you shine it a little brighter?

hitch1969©
01-06-2006, 06:10 PM

Elton John
or
Diamond Dave?

I like this kid.

Come on over to hitchworld. We could use your talent!

BREASTS!!

=h=

Dave's PA Rental
01-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
I like this kid.

Come on over to hitchworld. We could use your talent!

BREASTS!!

=h=

You like him because he gave me a complement. ;)

bantonelli
01-07-2006, 12:19 AM
OH OH OH (I'm raising my hand)...I KNOW THE ANSWER:

That's Easy..... il_es_douche !

LOUZ - ZA !!!!!!!!!!

Terry
01-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Elton John
or
Diamond Dave?

Wow, the caliber of this year's batch of recruits is off to a ROCKIN' good start so far!:rolleyes:

il_es_douche:monekyr:

freak
01-08-2006, 03:42 PM

Well Mr Feminine Hygene Product...

The sort of person who leads with questions like that always goes to the top of *my* suspect list.

Now, why don't you step away from the keyboard and do something useful like help someone choose the proper drapes for their den or something.