• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah PHIL. He helped, or at least allowed, Lebanese "Christian" Militias to do some horrible stuff. Unfortunately, his death is a blow to the peace process regardless...

Comment

• kentuckyklira
            Veteran
            • Sep 2004

I hope he rots in hell!

And that Hitler, Chomeini and Arafat team up on him there!
            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Satan told me earlier that he's producing a new version of "The Odd Couple" for HellCable TV, starring Arafat & Sharon.

I'm trying to con him into sending up the DVD's as soon as it's done. Without it costing my soul in the process
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Satan told me earlier that he's producing a new version of "The Odd Couple" for HellCable TV, starring Arafat & Sharon.

I'm trying to con him into sending up the DVD's as soon as it's done. Without it costing my soul in the process
                O1nce agin FORD shows us hee's a geenius.

FORD, why areen't yoo werking wit Joe Rogan? huh

Joey can dress up like Martin and Murphy in a fat costume and he can play Sharon.

PS Who should play Arafatty? huh Opraah?!
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ringo can play Arafat.

MAGIC CHRISTIAN T2O MAGIC MUSLIM
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

Street Fighting MAN was all about Palestinians throwing ROCKS, so WHERE'S GOOD SIDES?

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                    Ringo can play Arafat.

MAGIC CHRISTIAN T2O MAGIC MUSLIM
                    The resemblance is WHY the Roling Stones went YaYa's out, with Charlie on the cover, re Yasser and his resemblance to drummer Ringo. When you figure out they do the hard rain song since there is a threat of irradiated silica dispersed by conventional explosives, the Stones really are the neo AND the conservative, of the corporate conservatives which make self-fulfilling prohesies of DOOM, like DLR would get into but he's too sacked by his own guilt, as a 51-year-old, rockin', Jewish FRAUD. Dave is like Aqualung where he is. I recommend MORE BONG HITS, and sit there like a dead preacher till they cancel you, DAVE. Or, think of something worth saying.

So, no new wack in step with the Dylanesque hits will issue, from Dave.

bitchin, bitchin, bitchin, BUT NO NEW ROCK HITS, for no MONEY, is Dave's predicament, with the whole scene boring OUT, as GW wrestles with an opportunity to quit inciting Al Queda to bombing us, as their 7-year warning winds down to the 5/8/2008 ELEVATED THREAT, to be expected on Yom HazMat, Israel's 60th birthday, for instance.

Dave might get important, but the thing happening is Alito never belonged as a Justice nominee, he reached in opining for 10 year old girl stripsearches, he crusades, and he has a problem accruing with conflict over the rampant but unnoticed Catholic anti-culture, prevalent. DID he have a conflict of interest at any time, AND he's an activist for fascists and their ass-massed, anal compulsions?

Did Sam the Judge reach in on a descrimination case, taking it from the jury, when he is just another Catholic who should not expect to get on the floor, in the NBA?

Same kinda wind down, for DAVE, on RADIO. Dave is a TV goof, in a radio-piker's pit. WITH TOO MANY COMMERCIALS TO BLOW OUT, with sponsors who are going to get blown off, since Dave AND corporate radio AND the music biz which pupped him are Reaganomics RIPOFFS.

Sorry about your fanny fantasies, but you floks should learn to play bass and drums and come see me about all this, or EAT SHIT AND SMILE. Maybe the show will last up to SIX MONTHS, before cancellation. I think it will kak as in soon as six weeks, for sickness.

Ringo's still alve, though.
                    Last edited by bobgnote; 01-10-2006, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now where did I park that weed eater.....
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...