• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

More BRAIN !!

"More BRAIN !!"

Who digs that film? I've just bought it, together with "Evil Dead 3" in the same package for 10 euros only. Just seen that sequel to "Evil Dead" which was hilarious like I thought it would.

I think that I'll play the other film tomorrow... I saw it maybe 15 years ago, so damn funny... I don't remember much of it; I watched the theatrical trailer sooner, and I'd completely forgotten about that zombie going "More BRAAAIN"...

BTW, what film am I mentioning? :p
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Here's a pic from "Evil Dead 3", one of the great gags - the "vacuum book". Ha! Ha! Ha! I can't resist.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

BOOMSTICK!!!!!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        BOOMSTICK!!!!!
        No. :p

Here's another clue:

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

mmmmmkay........

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

The film is "Return of the Living Dead".
            Sorry, it's like I'm holding back to my mid-teens... But that was so hilarious, wasn't it?

"The pain... of being DEEEAD!..."

Comment

Working...