PDA

View Full Version : Trade Snail Mail or FTP ?

bru87tr
01-09-2006, 11:03 AM
here is my last effort...... torrents are not working for me.

I do have some vids but they are of VCD or SVCD.

I would like 1 great quality/copy of a CVH show. be it US fest 83', Quarum at the Forum 84', Argentina 83' or Brazil 83'. the one with the best audio/video would do. I just want one really sweet quality copy of CVH.

what I have on VCD or SVCD is what I am looking for above. I have all these shows. all are VCD over 1mbps and 2 discs each. the SVCD is 4 discs US Fest 83' and over 2mbps. the best quality one is the US fest. the best one with sharpness I prob would say is Brazil but I would have to recheck. I will trade everything I have......

plus a copy of DLR Camden, NJ 2002 spread over 2 DVD's and nice quality plus Carson Daly performance on the same disc. interview and show.

I know its not much but figured I would try. I do have some audio stuff but thats so easy to get I would think anyone would have it. all I have for 1 excellent copy of a show. please. I have been trying for years but all I have goten was some low quality stuff thats many gens. someone must have a very nice quality show out there on dvd.

I wont resort to ebay cause I know it will be junk there.

Thanks! LMK.

Romeo Delight
01-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Why aren't torrents working for you?

They are a great source!

Try http://www.jamtothis.com/

Always one of the top CVH torrents available

bru87tr
01-09-2006, 03:53 PM
thats what I heave tried but for some reason either none one or just not working.

thats ok found another source.

Cato
01-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Hummm......