X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Howard Tries to Call Dave On Air (MP3)

Alright, here is the edited MP3 of when Howard tried to call Dave some constructive criticism by Howard on Dave's show. He makes some interesting points and defends Dave, and seems a bit miffed that his call will not be taken at FREE FM.

Here is the (7:30) file...

• pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

looking forward to this

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

can someone please transcribe it and post for those of us unable to listen to it?
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
        Commando
        • Nov 2005

Thanks for posting that. It wasn't nearly as bad as the bloggers made it out to be. Gary certainly defended Roth and Howard himself cut off Jenkins (sp??) as soon as he started to rag on Dave's show during the phone call. Howard had some valid criticisms (re: Uncle Manny, not talking about his personal life and claiming "reality radio", etc....). I would ask you to post the whole show but I don't want to get you or Pojo, Conmee and BrownSound in trouble with Siris (watch out for that, btw).

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ace diamond
          can someone please transcribe it and post for those of us unable to listen to it?
          That would be a pretty big job! It was at least a five minute clip. But I suspect as more people download it and make comments on it in this thread, you will be able to get the gist of what was said.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
            Thanks for posting that. It wasn't nearly as bad as the bloggers made it out to be. Gary certainly defended Roth and Howard himself cut off Jenkins (sp??) as soon as he started to rag on Dave's show during the phone call. Howard had some valid criticisms (re: Uncle Manny, not talking about his personal life and claiming "reality radio", etc....). I would ask you to post the whole show but I don't want to get you or Pojo, Conmee and BrownSound in trouble with Siris (watch out for that, btw).
            I can't post the entire show, but I can show you where to download them using bit torrents (as well as entuire ROTH shows).

I started a thread on it...

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

Yeah - you know I tried that the other day from your previous post and my computer can't read bit torrents for some reason. I have to do a little research to figure it out. If Siris really paid $500 million or whatever to Howard over 5 years I'll bet the are going to be pretty siris about not letting people post that show on the web! It may take a week or so, but those sites will be hearing from some fat cats in $3,000.00 suits with 40 names on the letter head.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Sounded like Dave bashing to me.

Anyone who needs help getting started with BitTorrent,

check out Brett's tutorial over at jamtothis.com

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah - you know I tried that the other day from your previous post and my computer can't read bit torrents for some reason. I have to do a little research to figure it out. If Siris really paid $500 million or whatever to Howard over 5 years I'll bet the are going to be pretty siris about not letting people post that show on the web! It may take a week or so, but those sites will be hearing from some fat cats in $3,000.00 suits with 40 names on the letter head.
                  Possibly, but from what HOWARD was saying, you can't get a SIRIUS receiver anyways, so this may just be more promotion them, and the shows are a day behind.

Here's the program you need (besides high-speed or DSL) to log onto the bit torrenting network or "tracker":

Download Vuze - Azureus for free. An extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Vuze (formerly Azureus) is an extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Search and download torrent files.

Directions are also included. Any bit torrent site like www.dimeadozen.org or www.Jamtothis.com will have a tutorial to help you if you get stuck. It does take a little time to figure everything out...

Download Vuze - Azureus for free. An extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Vuze (formerly Azureus) is an extremely powerful and configurable BitTorrent client. Search and download torrent files.
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2006, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2005

Thank you both very much!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Thank you both very much!
                      No probs, spend a few minutes to get the hang of it, then the

material you will have access to is endles including loads

of CVH and Roth shows.

PM me if you want some links.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ya gonna dry-hump him too Guwapo?

And as for "Dave bashing," I think he can handle it. Both are adults and mutual friends, and Howard made some good points. They'll be on each others shows before long.
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2006, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                          No probs, spend a few minutes to get the hang of it, then the
                          material you will have access to is endles including loads
                          of CVH and Roth shows. PM me if you want some links.
                          I'll take you up on that when I figure it all out. Thanks again. It may take me a few days. I am real LAZY when it comes to learning new computer stuff - I can figure it out well enough its just excruciatingly boring to me! I want to just download it and press play, ya know? Then a few months after I get the hand of something I always appreciate all the niceties.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Ya gonna dry-hump him too Guwapo?

No newspapers to deliver today Nicky?

Go fuck yourself!!:p

Loser.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              No newspapers to deliver today Nicky?

Go fuck yourself!!:p

Loser.
                              Nope, just got done reading one though, I surprised you even know what one is. My GAYPO, pretty touchy touchy today, maybe I'll fuck your fat wife like everyone else does instead...

Naw, pass...

Comment

Working...