PDA

View Full Version : Cheney hospitalized briefly with shortness of breath

Hardrock69
01-09-2006, 11:10 PM
WHY IN THE FUCK DIDN'T HE JUST DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND STOP BREATHING!!!!

Worthless sack of fucking shit....
:mad:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Dick Cheney was hospitalized for several hours early Monday at George Washington University Hospital after suffering shortness of breath, the White House said.

The vice president left the hospital after about four hours, aides said.

The problem is believed to be associated with medicine that Cheney is taking for a foot problem.

"His doctors found that his EKG [electrocardiogram] was unchanged and determined that he was retaining fluid as a result of anti-inflammatory medication he has been taking for a foot problem," a statement from Cheney's office said.

"They have placed him on a diuretic."

The vice president, 64, is believed to be suffering a recurring osteoarthritis problem in his left foot.

Cheney went to the hospital by car about 3 a.m. ET and was accompanied by his wife, Lynne, who remained with him, a Bush administration source said.

The vice president has history of health problems, including four heart attacks, a persistent concern since he was picked as President Bush's running mate in 2000. He had three mild heart attacks and quadruple-bypass surgery before he was 50, and one attack since.

His first heart attack came in 1978 at age 37.

He underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 1988. A coronary stent was inserted in November 2000.

In June 2001, doctors implanted a cardioverter defibrillator, a device that monitors and normalizes an irregular heartbeat. Cheney refers to it as his "pacemaker plus."

In May, he told CNN, "The technology has stayed ahead of my disease. ... I get checked every 90 days very carefully."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/01/09/cheney/index.html

FORD
01-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Geezus Dick.......

I really shouldn't help you out here, since you're a hateful fucking bastard and all, but damn it, those pharmaceuticals will kill you.

Now drink some cherry juice for the gout and get some dandelion tea to piss the other shit out of your system. And throw the damn pills away.

There, I just saved your worthless life, so take the NSA tap off my phone, motherfucker! :cool:

Hardrock69
01-09-2006, 11:19 PM
LMAO!!