• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Working out

What's your gig if you have one and what are your goals?

I swim five miles a week, meaning one mile a day, five days a week. I have lots of toys that work all as well. I also go to the gym three times a week for a lotta light reps for toning with weights.

Now a cupla friends and myself have started boxing heeya nd theya. Already have a speedbag at home. Fuck, now that shit 'tis a workout. Jumpin' the fucking rope and all sorts of shit that looks easy but wears one out.

I've actually sparred in the ring three times now. I'm up to going the distance two rounds. My arms take a fucking beating from being in the defensive pose and getting repeatedly belted whilst protecting both my face and upper body.

Fun as fuck though when I land a stellar hook in my opponents jaw.

What do y'all do to keep in shape?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • boy, u stupid
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2005

I do my workout routing in California, Pa. at a boxing training camp. This is an isolated area in the mountains which make for a lot of up hill running. People fail to realize what kind of shape you must be in to go 3 minute rounds. I would recomend learning all punch combinations, 1 thru 8, before sparring. The most important aspect of boxing and the most overlooked is defense and patience. I had a lot of knockouts during my amateur career that were obtained through be patient, studying my opponents patterns, waiting for that one opening and then taking advantage of it. If your ever in the Pitts. area, I'd be glad to do some sparring with you and show you a few pointers.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
      Commando
      • Nov 2005

Yeah then he will take you to the steam room for some after work-out relaxation, Thunder-style.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Working out

Originally posted by MAX
        ...Now a cupla friends and myself have started boxing heeya nd theya. Already have a speedbag at home. Fuck, now that shit 'tis a workout. Jumpin' the fucking rope and all sorts of shit that looks easy but wears one out....
        I know exactly what you mean by it LOOKS easy...

I have been cardio kick boxing for about 10 years now.
        I try to do at least 3 very intense cardio sessions/week (my goal is 5), alternating between step classes, spinning, jogging and... cardio kick boxing.

The kick boxing is the toughest, because you constantly have to think about our posture.
        It is easy to swing those arms and legs in a way that you can really hurt yourself.
        It took me years to learn not to punch "like a girl" and to lock those kicks so I could save my joints a little but...
        I feel sore at times.

A teacher once told me that I could be good at real female boxing but how little did he know me...
        I could never take a punch in the stomach... never mind the face!

I also try to lift 2 times/week, so I can keep that booty up... again, not easy when you are a woman.

I no longer dream of Madonna's body... all I want is to stay healthy and fit.

No, my lifestyle is not perfect. I eat terribly; (not enough and irregularely).
        Sometimes I feel exausted but my appetite is just "not there"...

Nutrition... gotta work on that new year resolution!
        Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-10-2006, 12:46 AM.
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
          I know exactly what you mean by it LOOKS easy...

I have been cardio kick boxing for about 10 years now.
          phwoar!!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
            phwoar!!!!
            Yep... and I DO kick ass! :p
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Working out

Originally posted by MAX
              ...What do y'all do to keep in shape?
              Judging by the popularity of that thread... not much! :p

Except for fingers on the board and hands on... whatever.....

Comment

• Axl S
                Roadie
                • Jun 2005

i use to do boxing so i hit the gym 3 times a week and do cardio stuff on 2 other days
                http://img2.vampirefreaks.com/upic/A...th/5596754.jpg
                http://saturn5.com/darwin/beef/image...eace_sells.jpghttp://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
                Help my mate out, check his site
                www.freewebs.com/grishnarr

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Power-lifting 4 times a week plus some hockey during the wintertime. Now that I've eased down the heavy drinking I can really cuntcentrate on the sports again...no hangover days.

There have been times when I was paying less attention on training but now I've been able to get better results again and I broke some of my older records last autumn, before having that 8-week pause thanks to the epilepsy and the back I injured during the attack. Now training feels GRETT again.

Well, pretty GRETT, lifting weight is like banging your head in the wall - it feels good after you stop doing it

My goals? Feeling good, mostly. It's a mental thing to feel good physically.

It would be nice to break some of my father's records too. His old records on bench-press etc. are ahead of me.
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

mountain biking, wakeboarding, windsurfing, motocross, snowboarding, running, whatever time allows

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by scamper
                      mountain biking, wakeboarding, windsurfing, motocross, snowboarding, running, whatever time allows
                      Wow!!!

Do you live at the beach?
                      You are lucky to be able to afford all these toys...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

when I work out its generally 30-45 minutes of cardio and then circuit.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I generally wake up and take a shit.

Wiping burns a good 500 calories easily.

Then walking from the couch to the fridge rounds out my cardio.

Vagina aerobics and titty boxing are also good exercise.
                          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by boy, u stupid
                            I do my workout routing in California, Pa. at a boxing training camp. This is an isolated area in the mountains which make for a lot of up hill running. People fail to realize what kind of shape you must be in to go 3 minute rounds. I would recomend learning all punch combinations, 1 thru 8, before sparring. The most important aspect of boxing and the most overlooked is defense and patience. I had a lot of knockouts during my amateur career that were obtained through be patient, studying my opponents patterns, waiting for that one opening and then taking advantage of it. If your ever in the Pitts. area, I'd be glad to do some sparring with you and show you a few pointers.

Then you wake up and realize your sheets are sticky.
                            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I just started skating again after 15 years being off the ice. 45 minutes every other day. Hurts like hell right now but give me a couple of months and I'll be mastering the triple jumps again!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...