PDA

View Full Version : Just my 2 cents.

bartlock
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Ok, I want to express myself and I hope everyone in this site respects my point of view, because the intention of this post is not to start a fight or a Vs. Vs. never ending post.

English is not my native tongue so maybe you have to interpret some parts.

I consider myself a Van Halen Fan, yes, I love Classic Van Halen, Van Hagar and Van Halen III, why?, because every incarnation of the band have accompany me through all my life in a lot of good, bad, fantastic and sad moments.

I have joined a lot of forums, mailing lists and own a VH web site and also started the Van Halen section of Wikipedia (Spanish).

Tired of the old David vs. Sammy vs. Cherone?... Yes, every forum, list and some sites have this never ending soap opera and I believe that this will never cease and in the end no one wins.

But I’m sad that this site is the most negative and contradicted of the net, everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you. Then I ask you all, WHY YOU WANT HIM IN VAN HALEN?, you hate the "sisters" (as you called them) because they are wasting their lives doing nothing or playing with another singer, you say that Eddie is no longer a good guitar player, you hate Michael Anthony because he is part of Van Halen and is friend of Sammy Hagar, but you want and almost die that David returns to that band you hate and all the members suck!?, am I missing something?.

Yes, the frustration of not listening and enjoy more music from my favorite band is immense, but I don’t have any verbal or other kind of disrespect for any of the members, in fact I’m worried that maybe we lose one of them sooner than expected.

I hope someday all the VH, DLR, SH and Cherone fans can be united and bring us something useful and positive to discuss and share.

Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.

Jurak
01-10-2006, 07:12 PM
it's all in the translation,
just a way with words....not literally,

well, maybe some of it... :D

Nickdfresh
01-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Well, this site may not be your cup of tea since it's dedicated exactly to only the period of VAN HALEN from 1974-1985. I don't care if you post here or not, but you may want to not talk about the incarnation of the band after 1986 if you post here often...

You may be more happy at this site: www.VHlinks.com as they're supposed to be about all eras of the band...

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by bartlock
Ok, I want to express myself [...]Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.

this is the rotharmy....not the redrockerpussyplace...we don't talk cabo wabo here, we talk mojo dojo...so, newbie...listen to the wisdom of david lee roth...and if you can't stand the heat, shut the fuck up, get out of the fucking kitchen and don't let the backdoor hit ya where the good lord split ya...and don't forget

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH

p.s fuck the van halen sisters and their spam-cock-sucking-open-E-yes-man

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, this site may not be your cup of tea since it's dedicated exactly to only the period of VAN HALEN from 1974-1985. I don't care if you post here or not, but you may want to not talk about the incarnation of the band after 1986 if you post here often...

You may be more happy at this site: www.VHlinks.com as they're supposed to be about all eras of the band...

wow...that were kind words...what about the tradition to flame first posters' asses to hell :D

Macu
01-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Joder,tio!:mad:

rustoffa
01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Knew I shoulda' put a © on that "two cents" deal.
:( :rolleyes:

Big Fat Sammy
01-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by bartlock
everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you.

Pretty much, yeah. ;)

Warham
01-10-2006, 08:34 PM
blah, blah, blah.

We've heard this all before, kid.

Scram.

Nickdfresh
01-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
wow...that were kind words...what about the tradition to flame first posters' asses to hell :D

New Years resolution.:)

(Dear God: I will not kill posters that unintentionally annoy me and start stupid threads, well at least not that often.)

bantonelli
01-10-2006, 11:50 PM
But I’m sad that this site is the most negative and contradicted of the net, everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you. Then I ask you all, WHY YOU WANT HIM IN VAN HALEN?, you hate the "sisters" (as you called them) because they are wasting their lives doing nothing or playing with another singer, you say that Eddie is no longer a good guitar player, you hate Michael Anthony because he is part of Van Halen and is friend of Sammy Hagar, but you want and almost die that David returns to that band you hate and all the members suck!?, am I missing something?.

Uh um....you seem to contradict yourself about US being biased to DLR as frontman of VH ???

Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.

????
If you hurry, you can enroll in ENGLISH LITERATURE 101 and maybe this time you'll pass the semester..

ALinChainz
01-11-2006, 12:00 AM

Period. What Nick said.

All other interpretations (sp? ...ahhh fuck it) are just that.

This is the Roth Army. DLR. CVH.

It is all warm and fuzzy of "let's all stand together" ... blah blah blah ... not happening here.

Thank you for joining and we hope you enjoy your stand here.

Just know where most of us stand here.

Batonelli ... it's the best on the net hun ... you know it is.

MAX
01-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
It is all warm and fuzzy of "let's all stand together" ... blah blah blah ... not happening here.

Speaking of "warm and fuzzy" and sorry Brett (meaning site/site bullshit) but I just found out via pm's that Brother Loons and I made Sammy's webmaster cry by parodying songs. :( How both sthhhhweet and thhhaaaad. :(

:D :D :D

ALinChainz
01-11-2006, 12:13 AM
lol ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPAMMY WEBBIE!

TAKE THAT!

Terry
01-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, well, people 'round here have a preference when it comes to who is in Van Halen.

Just the way it fucking is on this site.

Far as the soap opera goes, it's far more interesting than anything that came outta 5150 in the last 20-odd years.

In fact, a good many of us are still gonna think Ed, Al and Mike are three cunts regardless of Roth rejoining the band or not, so there's not really too much hypocrisy in us wanting Roth to rejoin the band even though 3/4s of it is populated with douchebags. Fortunately, CVH music transcends the personalities involved,

I think it's cool if you like all the reas of the band. Not gonna pretend to agree with it or say I understabd your tastes, but whatever. Your belief that Roth rejoining Van Halen would be the best thing for everyone involved is definitely something I can agree with.

Plexi Head
01-12-2006, 10:41 PM

SUPPOSED is the key word there. The thing that cracks me up about the Links is the hilarious censorship that exists over there. Anything bearing some semblance of irreverence is immediately deleted by the Gestapo that runs that place. Considering that the site is dedicated to one of the most irreverent bands in history, a band that WAS all about sex, drugs & rock, the pious way that those guys run that site is laughable. I see they are now begging for money, $5.00 a person. times that by the 14,000 odd members and someone is making a killing ain't HE.

Shit, I got banned from that site with my first post for calling a New Zealander a sheep fucker. Now, I live in Australia and thats what we call New Zealanders. It's an endearing term, a little bit of fun.

So judging from your whining post I'm sure the Links is for you Bud, you would feel right at home. Oh yeah, read the forums here, there are guys here with 1000's of posts who present a balanced view and certainly don't suck Roths dick all the time so before sending a negative post about a site where you have spent all of 2 seconds,
maybe do a little research.

How do you say FUCK OFF in Spanish.

Dan
01-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
SUPPOSED is the key word there. The thing that cracks me up about the Links is the hilarious censorship that exists over there. Anything bearing some semblance of irreverence is immediately deleted by the Gestapo that runs that place. Considering that the site is dedicated to one of the most irreverent bands in history, a band that WAS all about sex, drugs & rock, the pious way that those guys run that site is laughable. I see they are now begging for money, $5.00 a person. times that by the 14,000 odd members and someone is making a killing ain't HE.

Shit, I got banned from that site with my first post for calling a New Zealander a sheep fucker. Now, I live in Australia and thats what we call New Zealanders. It's an endearing term, a little bit of fun.

So judging from your whining post I'm sure the Links is for you Bud, you would feel right at home. Oh yeah, read the forums here, there are guys here with 1000's of posts who present a balanced view and certainly don't suck Roths dick all the time so before sending a negative post about a site where you have spent all of 2 seconds,

I'm not a Sheep Fucker.:)

Matt White
01-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Double nickles on the dime?!?

MAX
01-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Fuck this tinkin' onion of a cunt.

Far too many other fish I plan on personaly fryin' in 2006.

Matt White
01-13-2006, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Fuck this tinkin' onion of a cunt.

Far too many other fish I plan on personaly fryin' in 2006.

HA!

We've got the ovens heated up and ready to go in the PEN.........

Very soon Very soon

MAX
01-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
HA!

We've got the ovens heated up and ready to go in the PEN.........

Very soon Very soon

I have a stellar recipe too.

Brett
01-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head

Yeah what a bunch of fucking cocksuckers!

I bet that faggot that runs that place lives in a mansion next to Eddie!

MAX
01-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Yeah what a bunch of fucking cocksuckers!

I bet that faggot that runs that place lives in a mansion next to Eddie!

Brett,

My friend, fuck that shit. You know it already. :cool:

However, I dig OLO but his "banning" threat aimed at both Loons and myself was petty.

If it weren't for so many friends (yourself included) over ther and so many pm contacts, I seriously wanted to bitchslap OLO a good one. What sucks, 'tis I've always thought the world of the guy.

Come on man, a Hagar Cruise of all things? It just begs for some humor?

Brett
01-13-2006, 03:48 AM
Dude he was kidding, he can't ban anyone. Don't you know him by now?

You guys did sabotage that thread for no reason, that was lame, even by EUAS standards.

Sorry I have to go back to counting my millions, I've got 14,000 members to beg for money from. Fucking pay me so I can by my fucking mansion!!!!! Don't you know we're all billionaires from running Van Halen web sites.

Later.

Golden AWe
01-13-2006, 04:28 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30432

Originally posted by Golden AWe
This is how it always goes...

3) First thread

Even though we have the fan introduction separately, the thread is started in the main.

The whole thread start consist of a few key sentences, most often being "I LOVE DAVE, BUT..."
In other words he "KNOWS" we oughta give Sammy and EVH some more credit, and that Dave is a bit of an asshole too.

ENJOY.

bantonelli
01-13-2006, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
this is the rotharmy....not the redrockerpussyplace...we don't talk cabo wabo here, we talk mojo dojo...so, newbie...listen to the wisdom of david lee roth...and if you can't stand the heat, shut the fuck up, get out of the fucking kitchen and don't let the backdoor hit ya where the good lord split ya...and don't forget

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH

p.s fuck the van halen sisters and their spam-cock-sucking-open-E-yes-man

....Doesn't get more accurate than this....Newbie, my friend, listen to this very Wise wisdom. :cool:

bru87tr
01-13-2006, 11:02 AM
no way you like DLR era if you like the red homo!

as said this is the DLRArmy! liking both is like saying you like Led Zep but also like the back street boys.

fag!

Matt White
01-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30432

Exactly, exactly.....too predictable

Golden AWe
01-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Exactly, exactly.....too predictable

Well...so are many of our members replies...it is hard to resist replying to a troll...'cause I feel only every tenth or something of them really mean what they write.

Soooo...gotta try not to put too much effort on our replies.

flub
01-13-2006, 01:30 PM
I am a sheep fucker and I don't even live any where near New Zealand.

Why do people keep talking about a band called "Van Halen" that existed after 1985? The band Van Halen hasn't existed for 20 years (Oh my God, am I getting that old?!?!). What we have seen is one good guitarist and 2 non-musicians making music with a bunch of punk-ass bitch vocalists, bastardizing the great name of Van Halen that belongs ONLY to CVH.

If you take a Ferari and you remove the body panels and suspension and the engine, and replace the engine with the engine of a Yugo, is it still a Ferari just because it has the Ferari name on the back just above the bumper? No. And I wouldn't even dedicate a website to such a piece of shit.