Just my 2 cents.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bartlock

Just my 2 cents.

Ok, I want to express myself and I hope everyone in this site respects my point of view, because the intention of this post is not to start a fight or a Vs. Vs. never ending post.

English is not my native tongue so maybe you have to interpret some parts.

I consider myself a Van Halen Fan, yes, I love Classic Van Halen, Van Hagar and Van Halen III, why?, because every incarnation of the band have accompany me through all my life in a lot of good, bad, fantastic and sad moments.

I have joined a lot of forums, mailing lists and own a VH web site and also started the Van Halen section of Wikipedia (Spanish).

Tired of the old David vs. Sammy vs. Cherone?... Yes, every forum, list and some sites have this never ending soap opera and I believe that this will never cease and in the end no one wins.

But I’m sad that this site is the most negative and contradicted of the net, everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you. Then I ask you all, WHY YOU WANT HIM IN VAN HALEN?, you hate the "sisters" (as you called them) because they are wasting their lives doing nothing or playing with another singer, you say that Eddie is no longer a good guitar player, you hate Michael Anthony because he is part of Van Halen and is friend of Sammy Hagar, but you want and almost die that David returns to that band you hate and all the members suck!?, am I missing something?.

Yes, the frustration of not listening and enjoy more music from my favorite band is immense, but I don’t have any verbal or other kind of disrespect for any of the members, in fact I’m worried that maybe we lose one of them sooner than expected.

I hope someday all the VH, DLR, SH and Cherone fans can be united and bring us something useful and positive to discuss and share.

Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

it's all in the translation,
    just a way with words....not literally,

well, maybe some of it...
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, this site may not be your cup of tea since it's dedicated exactly to only the period of VAN HALEN from 1974-1985. I don't care if you post here or not, but you may want to not talk about the incarnation of the band after 1986 if you post here often...

You may be more happy at this site: www.VHlinks.com as they're supposed to be about all eras of the band...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Re: Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by bartlock
        Ok, I want to express myself [...]Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.
        this is the rotharmy....not the redrockerpussyplace...we don't talk cabo wabo here, we talk mojo dojo...so, newbie...listen to the wisdom of david lee roth...and if you can't stand the heat, shut the fuck up, get out of the fucking kitchen and don't let the backdoor hit ya where the good lord split ya...and don't forget

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH

p.s fuck the van halen sisters and their spam-cock-sucking-open-E-yes-man
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Well, this site may not be your cup of tea since it's dedicated exactly to only the period of VAN HALEN from 1974-1985. I don't care if you post here or not, but you may want to not talk about the incarnation of the band after 1986 if you post here often...

You may be more happy at this site: www.VHlinks.com as they're supposed to be about all eras of the band...
          wow...that were kind words...what about the tradition to flame first posters' asses to hell
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Macu
            Roadie
            • Jan 2006

Joder,tio!

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Knew I shoulda' put a © on that "two cents" deal.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                Veteran
                • Feb 2005

Re: Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by bartlock
                everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you.
                Pretty much, yeah.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

blah, blah, blah.

We've heard this all before, kid.

Scram.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    wow...that were kind words...what about the tradition to flame first posters' asses to hell
                    New Years resolution.

(Dear God: I will not kill posters that unintentionally annoy me and start stupid threads, well at least not that often.)

Comment

• bantonelli
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

But I’m sad that this site is the most negative and contradicted of the net, everyone here idolizes DLR, and trash everyone else in the path, nobody is perfect but the Diamond Dave and you. Then I ask you all, WHY YOU WANT HIM IN VAN HALEN?, you hate the "sisters" (as you called them) because they are wasting their lives doing nothing or playing with another singer, you say that Eddie is no longer a good guitar player, you hate Michael Anthony because he is part of Van Halen and is friend of Sammy Hagar, but you want and almost die that David returns to that band you hate and all the members suck!?, am I missing something?.

Uh um....you seem to contradict yourself about US being biased to DLR as frontman of VH ???

Let me finish telling you that I wish that DLR rejoins Van Halen and they retake the place in rock history that they all deserve. I think is the best move for us all.

????
                      If you hurry, you can enroll in ENGLISH LITERATURE 101 and maybe this time you'll pass the semester..
                      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Period. What Nick said.

All other interpretations (sp? ...ahhh fuck it) are just that.

This is the Roth Army. DLR. CVH.

It is all warm and fuzzy of "let's all stand together" ... blah blah blah ... not happening here.

Thank you for joining and we hope you enjoy your stand here.

Just know where most of us stand here.

Batonelli ... it's the best on the net hun ... you know it is.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          It is all warm and fuzzy of "let's all stand together" ... blah blah blah ... not happening here.
                          Speaking of "warm and fuzzy" and sorry Brett (meaning site/site bullshit) but I just found out via pm's that Brother Loons and I made Sammy's webmaster cry by parodying songs. How both sthhhhweet and thhhaaaad.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

lol ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPAMMY WEBBIE!

TAKE THAT!

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Yeah, well, people 'round here have a preference when it comes to who is in Van Halen.

Just the way it fucking is on this site.

Far as the soap opera goes, it's far more interesting than anything that came outta 5150 in the last 20-odd years.

In fact, a good many of us are still gonna think Ed, Al and Mike are three cunts regardless of Roth rejoining the band or not, so there's not really too much hypocrisy in us wanting Roth to rejoin the band even though 3/4s of it is populated with douchebags. Fortunately, CVH music transcends the personalities involved,

I think it's cool if you like all the reas of the band. Not gonna pretend to agree with it or say I understabd your tastes, but whatever. Your belief that Roth rejoining Van Halen would be the best thing for everyone involved is definitely something I can agree with.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...