X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Bowling Shows...

A friend of mine (wich I won't name :p ), it telling me that I am "not normal" for being reluctant to wearing
    Bowling shoes!!!

Wadaya tink?

I mean... isn't there thousands of people (with all sorts of foot koodies) that wear those every day? :confused:
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...
  • frets5150
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Do you go out to restaurants ???
    There is a reason why I ask

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by frets5150
      Do you go out to restaurants ???
      There is a reason why I ask
      I know... I know...

But you can catch athlete's feet with Bowling shows!
      I never got sick from a restaurant...
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

For real, if you have ever put a utensil in your mouth at a diner then bowling shoes are the least of your problems with kooties.

One of my "things" happens to be NOT using public utensils that aren't wrapped in plastic, and i'm weird about toilets too, i only use my own to shit in.
        I'll piss anywhere though....on anything or anybody for that matter depending on my sobriety and demeanor at that time.

Hell, i won't even let a water spotted dish, fork, knife or spoon into the cabinets or drawers in my kitchen.
        I have a lot of quirks some think are extreme, but i don't screw around with germs.

Some have 5 minute rules about food falling on the ground, I have no such rule as it becomes garbage on contact with any surface that isn't my mouth or the plate it was served on.

I also want to say that i came in here to bitch about Bowling Shows, like that one, what was it, "The BPA King of Bowling" program....man how my Father tortured us as kids with that shit every Saturday.

I'd rather jack-off in open view at a funeral and bust my load all over the corpse than ever watch another bowling show again.

By the way, I suggest buying your own pair of bowling shoes if you bowl regularly...The cost of shoes is minimal compared to dealing with foot fungus.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
          ...By the way, I suggest buying your own pair of bowling shoes if you bowl regularly...The cost of shoes is minimal compared to dealing with foot fungus.
          This will be the 2nd time... and we'll go to a "Midnight Bowling" thing...
          I don't think I will be a regular bowler.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Bowling Shows...

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
            A friend of mine (wich I won't name :p ), it telling me that I am "not normal" for being reluctant to wearing
            Bowling shoes!!!

Wadaya tink?

I mean... isn't there thousands of people (with all sorts of foot koodies) that wear those every day? :confused:

O.M.G!!!

I wrote SHOWS instead of SHOES....
            (now I can't edit anymore)

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Oh, ok, well then, just don't sweat in the rentals, lol.

Comment

• frets5150
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

Think about it a restaurant lets say for argument sake seats 400 people per day times that by 7 days per week thats 2800 people per week.Now times that by one year that's over 145;600 people per year now you go in at the end of the year you just ate off a fork that over (ESTIMATE)1;000 people just ate from thru out the year.THAT'S WHY I BRING MY OWN FORK .Do you think they clean them like you clean them at home 1 quick dunk that's it.So don't worry about the show's.
                Last edited by frets5150; 01-11-2006, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I washed a few restaurant dishes in my day and they were never cleaner before or after i left the establishments.

But for the record, in all the years i've bowled, and i used to be on a summer league, I never got any fungus from rental shoe's and never owned my own pair.

I find it harder to sit on strange toilets and other people's computer chairs because you know 98% of men sit at their comps naked as a jay bird jackin the stalk.

The whole bowling shoe kootie thing is just so far down my list i'm not even sure it would make the list anyhoo.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

what?! Do you guys not wear socks with your bowling shoes? My friends and I bowl all the friggen time and none of us has caught the bowling shoe cooties.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      I washed a few restaurant dishes in my day and they were never cleaner before or after i left the establishments.

But for the record, in all the years i've bowled, and i used to be on a summer league, I never got any fungus from rental shoe's and never owned my own pair.

I find it harder to sit on strange toilets and other people's computer chairs because you know 98% of men sit at their comps naked as a jay bird jackin the stalk.

The whole bowling shoe kootie thing is just so far down my list i'm not even sure it would make the list anyhoo.
                      lol.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Jesus you crazy fuckers, go spend $15 on cheap bowling shoes then.

Shit I'll use my PBA discount and get them for you for $7.

Comment

• saint
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

Keep your money Brett.

From what I heard you keep asking others for theirs all the time.
                          http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

you are in good company

Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                              Jesus you crazy fuckers, go spend $15 on cheap bowling shoes then.

Shit I'll use my PBA discount and get them for you for $7.

Comment

Working...