• Feb 2005

HAHA!

Fucking dumbass.....

He deserved to get shot....

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

If i were ever to resort to crime i would never rob a damned bank.
        I would have to come up with a huge score, a one time only and i'm set for life kind of score or it wouldn't be worth it.

Why were Bonnie and Clyde called Bank Robbers?
        because they were always robbing banks when the payoff wasn't worth the risk.
        Hey, if i'm going to be shot dead stealing it will be a monumental score i get shot trying to pull off.

Kidnapping seems the best route, at least i know i wouldn't harm the abductee in any way, i just want Daddy's money, unmarked.

But with my luck i'd kidnap someone nobody wants back, like in that movie "Ruthless People", lmmfao.

My point is that robbing a bank is an act of desperation, which is why they always get busted or killed in the end.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

How stoopid can these fuckers be?

I mean, they KNOW it is a FEDERAL crime!

You do NOT want the FBI trying to find you....

2 years ago in Gnashville, a guy WAS desperate. He had been kicked out of his house, was starving, had no job, no car, no money and no health insurance.

So he robbed a bank, and sat down outside to wait for the police to show up.

TV reporter asked him why he robbed the bank, and he explained all of the above and then said he just wanted a place to sleep and have 3 meals a day, and it was the only thing he could think of to survive.

But he took no hostages, and did not use a gun to commit the crime. He just did the usual note-passing routine.

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

It was getting dark and Sherriff Beary was wanting to get home to see THE TRANSPORTER 2 out on DVD now! The kiddnappers where driving by and the order was givin' to plug the driver! Nice 100 yard shot at a moving skull!

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              How stoopid can these fuckers be?

I mean, they KNOW it is a FEDERAL crime!

You do NOT want the FBI trying to find you....

2 years ago in Gnashville, a guy WAS desperate. He had been kicked out of his house, was starving, had no job, no car, no money and no health insurance.

So he robbed a bank, and sat down outside to wait for the police to show up.

TV reporter asked him why he robbed the bank, and he explained all of the above and then said he just wanted a place to sleep and have 3 meals a day, and it was the only thing he could think of to survive.

But he took no hostages, and did not use a gun to commit the crime. He just did the usual note-passing routine.
              You'll get 30 Days if you just walk up to a cop and whip it out and
              start pissing the sidewalk. Jeeze, the kids these days have no Skills..

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

No shit....though this dude was in his fifties.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
                  If i were ever to resort to crime i would never rob a damned bank.

Damn right.

Become a lawyer or politician....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Engage in criminal activity LEGALLY!

Comment

Working...