• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Ronnie Montross speaks out:

Excerpt from interview in metalgrudge.com

mg: Speaking of Sammy , what's your thoughts on the recent VH tour announcement?

r.m.: Fuck, that's actually for real?

mg: Yes Mr. Montross.

r.m.: Fuck,I thought it was an april fools thing!

mg: Ummm....it was announced like a week or so before April first.

r.m.: I'll be a sonofabitch....are they playing like all the Six Flags parks or something?

mg: Actually it's a nationwide arena tour sir.

r.m.: What the fuck do you mean by that "sir" shit motherfucker?

mg: Nothing at all,I was just trying to be respectful.

r.m.: Oh yeah? I coulda sworn you were trying to imply I'm old or something.....you think I'm old you little piece of shit?

mg: No sir....ah shit...that's not what I meant.

r.m.: one more time you little faggot....I swear I'll kick your fucking teeth in.

mg: man, I didn't mean anything in any way, and I in no way want to upset you. I think you're a phenomenal guitarist and simply wanted to get your opinion on the VH tour announcement.

r.m.: Oh yeah....well, Sam was ok for awhile until he started looking like a fucking poodle....I remember the first time I heard "I can't drive 55". You ever heard that song fuckface?

mg: Yeah, my dad used to like it alot.

r.m.: Your DAD??? BTW, hows your mother these days?

mg: Ummm....you mentioned Sam. What about the the rest of the band? Eddie, Alex, Mike ?

r.m.: Didn't you forget something dumbass?

mg: Well, If you're referring to a keyboard player offstage, I think Ed actually handles that.

r.m.: This interview is just about over....I'm talking about DAVID LEE ROTH YOU STUPID LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER!

mg: Ummm....It's a reunion of the "Van Hagar" era Mr. Montross...Dave isn't in the lineup......oh shit! I didn't mean to call you "Mr."......*garggghhhhhhllll*......*aggghhhhhhufff *

r.m : Look at this shit! I can wrap one hand around his throat!!!
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

WTF?

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
      Sniper
      • Apr 2005

its bullshit. or good natured ribbing, either way. because guess what? sammys confirmed to be working with ronnie on one track of the next montrose album.

go figure.

three lock rock
      Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
      Prikk
      Billl Limpburgh
      Dickdfresh
      Matt Wite
      Shaun Ponsonby
      Wawazass
      Sole Reeper
      and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Is he like a fluffer or something?
        :confused:

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
          Sniper
          • Apr 2005

no, he's a singer.

i'd figure you'd have had more overall knowledge of music posting on a message board thats about a (supposed) musician.

three lock rock
          Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
          Prikk
          Billl Limpburgh
          Dickdfresh
          Matt Wite
          Shaun Ponsonby
          Wawazass
          Sole Reeper
          and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

who is Sammy Hagar?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
              Commando
              • Mar 2003

who is Sammy Hagar?
              David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Working...