PDA

View Full Version : Iran

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Where's this thing going? Will anyone here be upset if the EU heads up an attack on them that we play a support role in?

ODShowtime
01-12-2006, 07:24 PM
that'd be great!

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Even I would be relieved if this happened.

ODShowtime
01-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, it's gonna happen. I'd be relieved if it wasn't our fucking name all over it for once.

But we have Iran's Western Border right now.

Support role? Doubt it.

ODShowtime
01-12-2006, 07:32 PM
One thing that helps me is that I don't give a shit if Israel gets wiped off the map. In theory at least. The consequences would probably be bad.

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
One thing that helps me is that I don't give a shit if Israel gets wiped off the map. In theory at least. The consequences would probably be bad.

For those of you that are more knowledgable about economics... How would our economy be affected if Israel was nuked?

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
Even I would be relieved if this happened. Yeh, right. The EU is going t2o open itself up t2o Jihad in Europe f4or Israel. Not gonna happen. And why be superficial when the East, Russia and China, are helping and allies with Iran. None of this is going t2o happen.

Did you ever see where Iran put it's main facility? Deep, deep in a plain surrounded by mountains. In fact, the whole country is nothing but mountains quite unlike Iraq that is 'breaking' our military there. You t2wo don't think so, but the U.S. generals KNOW so.

No foreign ground troops can be projected and operate there, so an attack soley from the air will only start regional war t2o WWIII.

It's not gonna happen at all.

Of course, you t2wo guys can always give your lives t2o fight there. You t2wo shoot your mouths off here enough.:rolleyes:

:mad:

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Yeh, right. The EU is going t2o open itself up t2o Jihad in Europe f4or Israel. Not gonna happen. And why be superficial when the East, Russia and China, are helping and allies with Iran. None of this is going t2o happen.

Did you ever see where Iran put it's main facility? Deep, deep in a plain surrounded by mountains. In fact, the whole country is nothing but mountains quite unlike Iraq that is 'breaking' our military there. You t2wo don't think so, but the U.S. generals KNOW so.

No foreign ground troops can be projected and operate there, so an attack soley from the air will only start regional war t2o WWIII.

It's not gonna happen at all.

Of course, you t2wo guys can always give your lives t2o fight there. You t2wo shoot your mouths off here enough.:rolleyes:

I already served my time, but if I get a phone call wanting me back in a Sub... I'll be there. Doubtful though, medical discharge.

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:43 PM
BTW Phil... how many posts do you have?, and how many do I have?

So who's the one that "shoots their mouths off here enough."

-Gotcha- :D

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 07:45 PM
BTW Phil... how many posts do you have?, and how many do I have?

So who's the one that "shoots their mouths off here enough."

-Gotcha- :D I just got off the phone an hour ago with Ted Anderson of Genesis Communications Network f4or hosting a show with an ISDN line from my house. :D

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
PS He (Ted) gave me his home phone number.;)

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Those last two went over my head phil...forgive me.

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Those last two went over my head phil...forgive me. Alex Jones network, GCN.:D

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeh Jerry, Ted said I would be set up as an entrepreneur, or in other words I'd be an independent contractor, but they take over from there and handle the satellite hook-up t2o GCN's Starguide 3 satellite he told me and then down t2o any short wave transmitters, etc., advertising, and so on.

Pretty wild fakking call, dude.;)

Jerry Falwell
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Good contact.

Phil theStalker
01-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Good contact.
If we can make it happen I want you t2o call int2o my show to make it a better show. In fact, everybody here should do that and instead of putting our spectrum of opinions on Rotharmy we can go out t2o a worldwide radio and Internet audience.

I wish my dad was still alive f4or days like this.

thome
01-12-2006, 09:14 PM
As in EU do you mean the European Union.?

ODShowtime
01-12-2006, 09:19 PM
For those of you that are more knowledgable about economics... How would our economy be affected if Israel was nuked?

haha I pissed off Jerry Falwell. BBB and Larry Flint would be proud!

Nickdfresh
01-12-2006, 10:29 PM

Poor poor defenseless ISRAEL. Nothing between them and big, bad IRAN (except for 30-40 nukes, a large, modern air force, and one of the best armored maneuver forces in the world).

Jerry Falwell
01-13-2006, 01:09 AM
haha I pissed off Jerry Falwell. BBB and Larry Flint would be proud!

You give yourself way too much credit. :D

My question was actually just a regular question. I'm moreso worried about how the destruction of Israel would affect my pocket book, if you want the truth.

I don't see Israel being owned by Iran ever to be honest... so I guess my question was strictly hypothetical.;)

Jerry Falwell
01-13-2006, 01:10 AM
If we can make it happen I want you t2o call int2o my show to make it a better show. In fact, everybody here should do that and instead of putting our spectrum of opinions on Rotharmy we can go out t2o a worldwide radio and Internet audience.

I wish my dad was still alive f4or days like this.

That could be fun... I get a little gunshy on the radio though. For some reason, my brain doesn't work quite as quick.

Maybe that is being way too honest.

Phil theStalker
01-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Those last two went over my head phil...forgive me. Me t2oo, as I scolled down this later on.

1) I'm laying out some proof that I have the "gift for gab"; Ted Anderson's quote t2o me on the phone today about joining the "team".

2) 5,000+ of my posts were done in the "Dump". i.e., mean nothing

Does that help yoo, Jerry?

LOOK OUT ALEX JONES!:D

Phil theStalker
01-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by thome
As in EU do you mean the European Union.?
Could mean Elongated Uterus. :rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
01-13-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Poor poor defenseless ISRAEL. Nothing between them and big, bad IRAN (except for 30-40 nukes, a large, modern air force, and one of the best armored maneuver forces in the world). Actually Nickdfresh, you should add a zero t2o those numbers.

300 - 400 Israeli nukes EASY!;)

ashstralia
01-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Poor poor defenseless ISRAEL. Nothing between them and big, bad IRAN (except for 30-40 nukes, a large, modern air force, and one of the best armored maneuver forces in the world).

oi vey!

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Actually Nickdfresh, you should add a zero t2o those numbers.

300 - 400 Israeli nukes EASY!;)

I think that sounds like a little many. I know I once looked it up for a project, and the Israelis could certainly produce that many if they wanted to, but that many makes it all harder to control...

Phil theStalker
01-13-2006, 07:06 AM
I think that sounds like a little many. I know I once looked it up for a project, and the Israelis could certainly produce that many if they wanted to, but that many makes it all harder to control... Yeh, butt who eva said Zionists were RATIONAL?:p

:spank:

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 03:12 PM
I´m fairly certain Iran already has a nuke or two, or things would have happened a long time ago.

I also wouldn´t be sad about them having said nuke!

Cathedral
01-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately, Iran has a bullseye on it already, they are going to get hit very soon but, by who? That is the question...

If Israel decided to take out Iran and went for it I would support that.
I won't support America being the point guard on that BUT, Iran has got to be taken out before they are able to launch a nuclear anything at anyone...

We should offer support but not in the form of policy, just what is needed to assist militarily and without ground troops being deployed....Let Israeli soldiers do the dirty work since after all, Iran wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and said as much, it's their battle to wage, not ours, yet.

Bush is itching to pull the trigger, I sense that in the force...

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Unfortunately, Iran has a bullseye on it already, they are going to get hit very soon but, by who? That is the question...

If Israel decided to take out Iran and went for it I would support that.
I won't support America being the point guard on that BUT, Iran has got to be taken out before they are able to launch a nuclear anything at anyone...

We should offer support but not in the form of policy, just what is needed to assist militarily and without ground troops being deployed....Let Israeli soldiers do the dirty work since after all, Iran wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and said as much, it's their battle to wage, not ours, yet.

Bush is itching to pull the trigger, I sense that in the force... Why should a Muslim theocracy not have what a Jewish theocracy was given tenfold or more??:confused: :confused:

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 09:30 PM
Well, the JEWs are slightly more democratic, and a tad less psychotic...

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 09:35 PM
*cough*

sabra

*cough*

shatilla

*cough*

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, Lebanese Christians did most of the killing in those massacres. Although, Israeli commandos no doubt wasted the specific targets they wanted to get....

Say, a little trivia... What was the religion of the central figure that enabled the bombing of the US Embassy in 1983 Beirut?

kentuckyklira
01-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Well, Lebanese Christians did most of the killing in those massacres. Although, Israeli commandos no doubt wasted the specific targets they wanted to get....

Say, a little trivia... What was the religion of the central figure that enabled the bombing of the US Embassy in 1983 Beirut? Christian??

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Christian??

You are correct sir!! A rogue CIA agent conducted an investigation into the bombing, and he found and intricate web of Middle Eastern double dealing and betrayal that exceeded any boundaries of religion or political belief.

A young, connected member of a Christian Militia helped bring the bomb into Lebanon (from Iran I think). He was later abducted by a CIA agent and Lebanese gov't and broken. He would later be assassinated (by his own people) to silence him.

That CIA agent would later be charged with his murder (they were dropped since he had long left the country before the killing). He was fired, and would later claim that the Reagan Administration covered up many details of what actually happened in Lebanon, in order to avoid having to hit IRAN and to save face.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2006, 08:07 AM

Say, a little trivia... What was the religion of the central figure that enabled the bombing of the US Embassy in 1983 Beirut? Y'know, you're right aboot dat, Nickdfresh. And you keep telling everybody that whole truth, but the whole truth t2o Zionist Israel (i.e., not biblical Israel - wrapp yoor mmind arood dat o1ne) is dat it's not a democracy but a theocracy. Ditto Iraq and Afganistan.;)

true dat.

:spank: