PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to ask and What ?

Calderone
01-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Someone should call dave and ask this questions :

WHY YOU HAVEN'T RELEASE ANY OF YOUR SOLO VIDEOS ?

WHEN
"KILL THE GUY" -
"CRUEL OBSESSION " -
"KICKS" -
"AIN'T THAT PECULIAR" -
"BAD HABITS" -
"CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC"
"SERIOUSLY AFFECTED"
Where recorded and if it was intented for a 1993 or 1995 album

Were the 3 "best of both worlds " greatest hits tracks with HAGAR demoed with Dave on 2000 ?

I think we have to get this on a sticky and someone really ask dave this questions ...oh...and about the 81' Oakland show too !

Calderone
03-22-2006, 09:33 AM
ANYONE

Big Troubles
03-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Im more interested in Why there hasn't been an official release of the Sam & Dave Show, Why it's so difficult to make an album with the original VH band and/or When we can expect a new DLR Band Cd?

To me, songs that weren't released, weren't released for a reason. Aint That Paculiar' is the only song on that list that surprises me, that wasn't a single.

And I think Dave stated once already that those 3 songs on the Best Of..#2, had nothing to do with Dave and waiting to see if he was credited for those songs...He was thinking law suit.

Dave's Dradle
03-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Does anybody have an .mp3 of Ain't that Peculiar? That is the only one of his solo unreleased that I don't have.

Halen High
03-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Why won't you release another hard rock album in the brilliant style of 'DLR Band', with a killer producer, two or three videos for the singles, design some really cool merchandise as only you can, and go out on tour and promote the hell out of it!

There are so many old school VH fans, and young people getting into all this retro-hard rock stuff, who would love it!