X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

I thought this was a dave site??

There are 27 threads/topics on the main page to this forum alone on either Van Halen or Van Hagar or Sammy or hagar/vh fans. That would be a "majority" of all the threads in this forum at this moment in time.

Is this still a DLR site?? :confused:

Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up? I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you. Almost a nazi really in that respect. Let me know if I can help, because really, you suck.

(All dickin' around aside, do I not make a valid point here?)
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: I thought this was a dave site??

Originally posted by seenbad
    Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up?

Yes, ban LSD, tjI8sammystwat2, Queen Hina and all of these other fucking trolls!!!

Help put this fucking forum on a diet!!!

These Hagarettes are spending far too much time here. Just like Sammy, they are unwanted but love the feeling that they are at least noticed. Fucking flies!!!!

Swat them!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Our policy is simple, if it bashes Spammy, Van Hagar and/or its fans. Its a great thing to have in Mains !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dave IS VH

This is a Dave site and all the majority of the members are Dave fans, but the Van Hagar reunion is big news right now.

A lot of DLR fans like me, are pissed off at Eddie for choosing Sammy and not Dave.

DLR fans have been waiting for almost 20 years for a reunion, we just kind of reflecting to what it would of been like, and what it could of been with Dave at the helm.

We are also expressing our hatred to sammy and our anger to Eddie for being such a dick.

All of us and any real rock fan for that matter, wanted a "REAL VH" reunion, not Van Hagar.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: I thought this was a dave site??

There are 27 threads/topics on the main page to this forum alone on either Van Halen or Van Hagar or Sammy or hagar/vh fans. That would be a "majority" of all the threads in this forum at this moment in time.

Is this still a DLR site?? :confused:

Would you like me to moderate the discussion in here for you and clean some of this up? I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you. Almost a nazi really in that respect. Let me know if I can help, because really, you suck.

Well, why don't you throw some lassos around your flock of sheep who recently invaded here and take them home to Links where they can worship Sammy at the Golden Velveeta altar as they please?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kennyboy
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

I thought this was a site for big tit lovers.
            http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Amen FORD...

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Our policy is simple, if it bashes Spammy, Van Hagar and/or its fans. Its a great thing to have in Mains !
                You're a dork.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: I thought this was a dave site??

Originally posted by FORD
                  Well, why don't you throw some lassos around your flock of sheep who recently invaded here and take them home to Links where they can worship Sammy at the Golden Velveeta altar as they please?
                  You have THOUSANDS of posts there. Hush.

I have no sheep. There is no invasion. It's just hilarious to find so many posts about Sammy on a Dave site. It's a completely different band.

Comment

• seenbad
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
                    This is a Dave site and all the majority of the members are Dave fans, but the Van Hagar reunion is big news right now.

A lot of DLR fans like me, are pissed off at Eddie for choosing Sammy and not Dave.

DLR fans have been waiting for almost 20 years for a reunion, we just kind of reflecting to what it would of been like, and what it could of been with Dave at the helm.

We are also expressing our hatred to sammy and our anger to Eddie for being such a dick.

All of us and any real rock fan for that matter, wanted a "REAL VH" reunion, not Van Hagar.
                    Ok, I'll buy that, but fuck a goat. This is ridiculous. People look like complete pansies with the amount of whining. Van Halen as you would like to see it is GONE and has been for decades. This is not the same band. I don't see the reason for such utter madness. It's a dave site.

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Amen FORD...
                      Elvis. Have a drink, then hop back on fords knob again.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by kennyboy
                        I thought this was a site for big tit lovers.
                        Me too. Then imagine the fucking horror when I realized they were talking about Sammy's D cups!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You're a dork.
                          Dork ? Possibly...

Dude, Ive never had a problem with you, in fact you have always seemed reasonably intelligent. However, its very obvious what is going on with the forums here, it surprises me that you need it explained to you. We hate Spammy and Van Hagar. Feel free to browse our
                          extensive postings on the subject. Grab a snack, a beer and feel
                          welcome to speak your mind. We dont play schoolteachers or parking officers here.
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Ok, I'll buy that, but fuck a goat. This is ridiculous. People look like complete pansies with the amount of whining. Van Halen as you would like to see it is GONE and has been for decades. This is not the same band. I don't see the reason for such utter madness. It's a dave site.
                            I thought the Van Hagar reunion was going to be boring, but its turned out to be great fun so far ! The overwhelming outpouring of displeasure is most entertaining.
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I'm better at moderation than pretty much all of you.

No.. you're a total dick...

Comment

Working...