PDA

View Full Version : Army of Anyone

POJO_Risin
01-17-2006, 02:08 AM
I think this has already been posted...

but here's a prop to Ray Luzier...

a friend of the Army...

ARMY OF ANYONE: Debut CD From FILTER/STP Supergroup Mixed By ANDY WALLACE - Jan. 16, 2006

ARMY OF ANYONE, the new band featuring FILTER's Richard Patrick (vocals), former STONE TEMPLE PILOTS members Dean (guitar) and his brother Robert DeLeo (bass), and ex-DAVID LEE ROTH drummer Ray Luzier, are currently mixing their debut album with Andy Wallace (NIRVANA, WHITE ZOMBIE, SLAYER, KORN, DISTURBED, LIMP BIZKIT) for a late spring release via Columbia Records. The as-yet-untitled CD was produced by Bob Ezrin, the mastermind behind PINK FLOYD's "The Wall" and ALICE COOPER's early hits.

Patrick had previously stated about the new group: "I hope that fans of both FILTER and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS will be as ecstatic about the music as I am. Although it is not the album you were expecting from me, I’m confident that you’ll be very pleased with the result. FILTER will always be close to my heart, but ARMY OF ANYONE is my priority right now."

Golden AWe
01-17-2006, 05:44 AM
This could be some GRETT stuff...cun't wait for it...gotta cuntact one of you guys if this will not be available in the finnish record stores.

Hardrock69
01-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Produced by Bob Ezrin.....will it turn out to be an overly-produced piece of polished, shiny crap?

We will see, won't we?

:D

WACF
01-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Anyone heard any demos yet?

jhale667
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I wanna hear it...:D

m_dixon1984
01-17-2006, 03:10 PM
I just e-mailed Ray asking him for a sneak peek, a demo, a clip, anything. Who knows...maybe he'll pass something on.
M

ThrillsNSpills
01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I'll be on it like Sammy on a bag of Quarter Pounders.

DLR'sCock
01-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Good luck Ray!!! You deserve it!!!

Diamondjimi
01-18-2006, 02:04 AM
Can't wait to hear this band. An interesting assembly of players.
The DeLeo brothers are killer writers/musicians. Patrick has good voice with some interesting qualities. Ray is the perfect drummer for this group. His agressive style and double kick will make this album slam.

I'll definitely buy it.