PDA

View Full Version : Roth Laws from thefive

thefive
04-04-2004, 05:02 PM
I am writing this because I read a post by Sarge. Sarge said he got 2 emails about the thread or post or something. I dont know what he got.

Last night I wrote a post. I was only joking about Roth Laws. Rubnose was going off on me and I knew I was annnoying him as hell.

He kept on going off on me so I knew if I wrote Roth Laws it would put his panties in a TIZZY.

I was joking.

But that deosn't mean I will stop with defending Dave and doing the best I can to annoy these Sam and Van Hagar fans.

thefive

GAR
04-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Hitch© emailed me about a gay bath house up in Boulder that serves a mixed drink called a Hagar's Reacharaound: its basically about generic-labled Vodka poured from a Cabo Tequiilla bottle, served with a slice of cheddar on the rim and a slap in the face.

GAR
04-04-2004, 05:16 PM
BTW I do not drink, Hitcho - nor will I push in yer stool when ya go to sit down..

PHOENIX
04-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Hitch© emailed me about a gay bath house up in Boulder that serves a mixed drink called a Hagar's Reacharaound: its basically about generic-labled Vodka poured from a Cabo Tequiilla bottle, served with a slice of cheddar on the rim and a slap in the face.

ROTFLMAO:D

PHOENIX
04-04-2004, 05:28 PM
By the way these are the only Roth Rules here.

ROTH LAWS

1-You must own all original six VH albums.

2- Must also own all solo DLR albums including BBQ Dvd.

3- Must have bought 5150 out of curiousity. Without this album you wouldnt have been able to appreciate the Roth years better.

4-You cannot be an Eddie fan. It is forbidden.Ed must be referred to as the Lying Dutchman or Edvanheineken or in some cases as one of the sisters.

5-Sammy Hagar is Roths sworn enemy. Therefore you cannot like hagar / say you like hagar but prefer Roth / say hagar is a good singer / say that you like some hagar songs / or say that Sammy is in any way shape or form better than Roth.

6- Van Hagar is not cool. You are not allowed to like Van Hagar / say you like some Van Hagar / say you like both eras / or attend any Van Hagar concerts.

7-Gary Cherone is not to be mentioned at all.

8- EEAS is the album that all Van Hagar albums will be judged after. This is the Roth album to have.

9- Crazy From the Heat : This is the Roth bible. You must have a copy of this in order to be a Roth fan. This book has further information on how a Roth fan must behave.

10-Van Hagar Reunion: FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE FOLKS! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THIS FUCKING CHARADE! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE

PHOENIX
04-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Oh ya.

thefive
04-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Phoenix your killing me with laughter.
thefive

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PHOENIX
[B]By the way these are the only Roth Rules here.

ROTH LAWS

1-You must own all original six VH albums.

2- Must also own all solo DLR albums including BBQ Dvd.

3- Must have bought 5150 out of curiousity. Without this album you wouldnt have been able to appreciate the Roth years better.

4-You cannot be an Eddie fan. It is forbidden.Ed must be referred to as the Lying Dutchman or Edvanheineken or in some cases as one of the sisters.

5-Sammy Hagar is Roths sworn enemy. Therefore you cannot like hagar / say you like hagar but prefer Roth / say hagar is a good singer / say that you like some hagar songs / or say that Sammy is in any way shape or form better than Roth.

6- Van Hagar is not cool. You are not allowed to like Van Hagar / say you like some Van Hagar / say you like both eras / or attend any Van Hagar concerts.

7-Gary Cherone is not to be mentioned at all.

8- EEAS is the album that all Van Hagar albums will be judged after. This is the Roth album to have.

9- Crazy From the Heat : This is the Roth bible. You must have a copy of this in order to be a Roth fan. This book has further information on how a Roth fan must behave.

10-Van Hagar Reunion: FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE FOLKS! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THIS FUCKING CHARADE! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE

Rubnose
04-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Here's the quote from The Five. Was he joking? You decide.

“ Originally posted by thefive
I am not here for a poplarity contest.

I am here to enforce Roth Laws.
I am here to annoy Sam fans and VAN Hagar fans.

I am here to inform people about Dave and to inform other people any false claims against him by Sam fans and Van Hagar fans.

This is my purpose. MY FUCKIN PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!
Remember this Rub fag nose.

I am a Roth Enforcer

thefive
I signed up here in Jan 2004 ”

So in his mind he became the "Roth Enforcer". ????

Somehow he gave himself some sort of authority. In my opinion a newbie shouldn't be so audacious. This is his purpose! Not to discuss Dave and VH but to annoy.

Oh, and I am Rub Fag Nose now. Because he says so.

Rubnose
04-04-2004, 11:49 PM
LOOK! He gets all tough and stuff too. Here's his quote to Sarge referring to Hitch.

"Sarge tell me this guy isnt important to this site.

Just tell me so I can proceed."

thefive
Wow is he intimidating or what? Proceed at what. Being a newbie Sarge wanna suck wish I was a regular but am lost nonsence poster?

Eventually when this dude gets it he will be a fun guy to trade barbs with. Just too serious for me. Kinda gay too. Very fem.

Elitest
04-05-2004, 12:45 PM
how do you balance the cheese on the rim of the glass...and where are the dodgy trousers ?

Elitest
04-05-2004, 12:46 PM
actually I quite like cheese

in moderation of course

sage derby is very tasty

Elitest
04-05-2004, 12:47 PM
or that one with the walnuts on the top ?