New "Osama" hit single: Bin Laden offers "truce" to the BCE???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

New "Osama" hit single: Bin Laden offers "truce" to the BCE???

Report: New Osama tape alleges plan for U.S. attacks
    Reportedly offers truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan
    AP

(Cairo, Egypt -AP, January 19, 2006) - Al-Jazeera aired an audiotape purportedly from Osama bin Laden on Thursday, saying al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan.

The voice on the tape said heightened security measures in the United States are not the reason there have been no attacks there since the Sept. 11, 2001, suicide hijackings.

Instead, the reason is "because there are operations that need preparations, and you will see them," he said.

"Based on what I have said, it is better not to fight the Muslims on their land," he said. "We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term. ... So we can build Iraq and Afghanistan ... there is no shame in this solution because it prevents wasting of billions of dollars ... to merchants of war."

The speaker did not give conditions for a truce in the excerpts aired by the Arab broadcaster.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

The BCE really needs to hire some better writers. This shit is pathetic.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Re: New "Osama" hit single: Bin Laden offers "truce" to the BCE???

Originally posted by FORD

The BCE really needs to hire some better writers. This shit is pathetic.......

Someone else needs a better script also:

"BCE BCE BCE BCE !!!!!!"

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't tell me you actually believe this shit.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Don't tell me you actually believe this shit.
        I don't know whether the latest tape is the real deal or not.

I don't know if OBL is alive or dead or shining shoes in Timbuktu.

But I'm not going to automatically dismiss it out of hand.

Comment

• scamper
          Commando
          • May 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I don't know if OBL is alive or dead or shining shoes in Timbuktu.

I think he's running a KOA in Nebraska

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
            I think he's running a KOA in Nebraska
            That might explain Senator Nelson's voting record.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

The BCE, huh?

That's the thing about crutches, it's so easy to reach for them you don't have to trouble yourself with searching the facts.

I once had a pistol with a hair trigger and the sum bitch was so sensitive it would fire if the wind was blowing hard.

Everything was fine until my grandpa shot himself in the leg with it just picking it up.

Just food for thought...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                The BCE, huh?

That's the thing about crutches, it's so easy to reach for them you don't have to trouble yourself with searching the facts.

I once had a pistol with a hair trigger and the sum bitch was so sensitive it would fire if the wind was blowing hard.

Everything was fine until my grandpa shot himself in the leg with it just picking it up.

Just food for thought...
                To use your analogy, did your grandpa have a habit of doing stupid things with guns before, or was it just an unlucky incident that it went off the one time?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Re: Re: New "Osama" hit single: Bin Laden offers "truce" to the BCE???

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Someone else needs a better script also:

"BCE BCE BCE BCE !!!!!!"

BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON, BUT CLINTON

Oh wait.......that's Warpig.

my bad.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

It's actually Howard Dean's voice on the tape. Watch and see.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Apparently, the nutcases over at Freak Republic agree with you....

To: MNJohnnie

Are we sure this tape wasn't recorded by a Howard Dean clone who speaks Arabic fluently??? Sounds like the Hellfires are making things a little too hot for Osama and his pals, but it also sounds like this tape was created by our very own DNC.

33 posted on 01/19/2006 8:59:46 AM PST by Enchante

......sure you want to sound like these lunatics, counselor?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

It's never bothered you...
                          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            Is he screaming?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bin Laden died last April?

Bin Laden died last April?
                              1/17/2006 3:30:00 PM GMT

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden could be seriously ill or dead

Just six days after the September 11 attacks, the U.S. PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH was unequivocal about BIN LADEN, suggesting that America wants him dead or alive.

But the AMERICAN PRESIDENT's vow remains unfulfilled, and no one seems to know what happened to the world's most wanted man.

"He may be alive," BUSH was quoted as saying the summer following the attacks. "If he is, we'll get him. If he's not alive, we got him."

OSAMA BIN LADEN is possibly dead, or at least seriously incapacitated, a Canberra-based expert as recently suggested.

The terrorism expert says that he has seen evidence showing AL QAEDA leader Osama bin Laden, who is accused of plotting the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon building in the U.S. - had died in Pakistan last April.- He also said that if he’s not dead he could be seriously ill.

Morning Herald quoted Dr. Clive Williams, director of terrorism studies at the Australian National University, as saying that documents received from an Indian intelligence officer, whom he would not identify, suggested that AL QAEDA chief died of massive organ failure in April last year.

"It does seem reasonably convincing based on the evidence that I've been provided with that he's certainly either severely incapacitated or dead at this stage," Dr. Williams said.

However, Dr. Williams said proving whether BIN LADEN was dead or still alive might be impossible.

"It's hard to prove or disprove these things because there hasn't really been anything that allows you to make a judgment one way or the other," Dr. Williams said.

Conflicting reports have been circulating the past few days about whether Doctor and surgeon AYMAN AL ZAWAHRI, Al Qaeda's second man was killed in a recent deadly U.S. strike targeting a Pakistani border village which claimed the lives of scores of civilians. But it turned out that AL ZAWAHRI wasn’t killed in Friday attack.

AL QAEDA's No. 2 leader was invited to a dinner on the night of the devastating U.S. missile strike in Pakistan’s border, but he did not show up, he sent some of his aides instead, and investigators are trying to establish if any of them were among the at least 17 people killed in the attack.

"But it does seem strange that Dr. AL ZAWAHRI has been making all of the statements since then, and nothing's been heard from Bin Laden since, I think, the December of the year before," Dr. Williams said.

There's also the question of how long an ill man like BIN LADEN, who suffered from a kidney disease, would survive in the tribal areas of Pakistan, where Washington claims he’s hiding with his deputy AYMAN AL ZAWAHRI and other senior members of the network.

"[From] reports that I have read of people who went to meet with him while he has been on the run, his diet was very frugal and they certainly weren't living very comfortably ... so it doesn't seem to me that unlikely that BIN LADEN could have suffered major organ failure and died."

Even if he’s dead, it will be almost impossible for Western authorities to prove it.

"It may simply be that we don't hear much about BIN LADEN again ... [or] he may pop up again in six months' time and make a new statement, at which case, of course, we will go back to Square1."

link
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...