Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Sudoku

What the fuck!

anyone else hooked on this bull shit?

I can't stop....
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • m_dixon1984
    Foot Soldier
    • Aug 2004

My whole family is and it drove me nuts over the holidays. Most mornings were wasted because they'd be Sudoku'ing over morning coffee and it would be lunchtime before they would put their pencils down. It's horrible and anti-social and my 2005 holidays will forever be known to me as the Evil Sudoku Christmas. My Mom, no less than 5 Sudoku books as well an electronic, portable version. My step-father and brother 3 books each. Me, none.

Ah, well, if it's anything like my Tetris addiction of the early-mid eighties they'll end up having nightmares featuring 3x3 grids and the numbers 1-9. For me it was the falling Tetris shapes haunting my dreams that finally broke me from my addiction.

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

I tried it it tells me I made some mistakes but I don't know what to do...
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Frodo
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2004

I am hooked also

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          What the fuck!

anyone else hooked on this bull shit?

I can't stop....
          ... My brother's sweetheart is too... I don't know how nor why, but it's powerfully addictive!
          I had dinner in their home between X-mas and new year's eve. We wound up in the sitting room after dinner, and my brother and I had a hilarious talk for a couple of hours, while having "serious" booze (Belgian beers).
          She was sitting between us, as she had grabbed her sudoku, trying to keep up with our digs while filling her grids with those goddamn numbers... She could hardly take her eyes off of it.
          She got hooked a couple of months ago, and as soon as she's got some spare time she will set back to it. She's aware of her "addiction", but she can't do anything about it...
          I really dunno... Must be something subliminally hypnotic in there! Japanese poison?
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            : Must be something subliminally hypnotic in there! Japanese poison?
            or some shit like that

dunno...but it sure keeps me outta trouble
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              dunno...but it sure keeps me outta trouble

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

You're lost, Diamondsgirl...

Comment

• jslav06
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2006

Sudoku is incredibly addicting. So many hours dedicated to those damn numbers.
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                  I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

LOL. When I read this post, I immediately began to try to solve it!

I'm almost done...just 10 more squares left

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jslav06
                      Sudoku is incredibly addicting. So many hours dedicated to those damn numbers.
                      do you sudoku?

you seem like an awesome guy.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Blame Cato. He probably invented it, the little devil.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...