PDA

View Full Version : Now That Dlr Has Confirmed The Rumor

bantonelli
01-20-2006, 11:54 PM
We've had this discussion before based on the rumor mill, but when you hear it directly from DLR on his Radio Show and he's telling ya it's from a very reliable source - what do you think ? Tivo it? Write to CBS or the VH website protesting this embarassment ? or attend VH's new Concert Tour just to see EVH one more time?

fuckhowardstern
01-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Is it really confirmed? I still have my doubts. I just can't believe / don't want to believe that VH will exploit themselves in that way.

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 12:16 AM
It's not completely confirmed, but DLR said he was dead serious that it's a very strong possibility that the Sisters will go this route. If this happens, I would LOVE DLR to try out and shock the crapola out of the entire show.

ELVIS
01-21-2006, 12:19 AM
No way, not gonna happen...

No way, never...

:elvis:

scottydabodi
01-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Van HasBeen needs ME to be they're fuckin singer!!

F-Ed.

ELVIS
01-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Right...:rolleyes:

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Van HasBeen needs ME to be they're fuckin singer!!

F-Ed.

Why? Do you sing so lousy that they'd end up out of desperation turning to our ROTH man?

scottydabodi
01-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Right...:rolleyes:

Dude, you KNOW I'd better than the fuckin CLOWN, and the FRUITCAKE... I mean Hagar and Cherone....

Of course the first time we tour Asia I'd never come back alive...

Oh well, what a way to go....

scottydabodi
01-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Why? Do you sing so lousy that they'd end up out of desperation turning to our ROTH man?

Yeah man, check out my voice:
"LA LA LA LA!!! DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO!!!!!!!!"

Now that's brisk baby!

franksters
01-21-2006, 12:54 AM
I vote for you SCOTTIDABODI

It would be more like do re mi sco ti da bo dy!!!

Cathedral
01-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No way, not gonna happen...

No way, never...

:elvis:

I dunno, if that show Celebrity Fat Club can make it to a second or even a 3rd season...anything is possible, extra especially with Edward "Lushboy" Van Halen in his recent self destruct mode.

It will be sponsored by Smoking Loon Vinyards and Winston.

Reunion Schmunion, who really gives a fuck anymore, i mean really?

I wish them all the best, oh, that's right, they have the best, of every-fucking-thing, lol.

Which makes me ask, why Smoking Loon? It's cheaper than cheap, it's $7.99, it's a couple of pennies away from being a twist cap wine.

ELVIS
01-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Oh, I hear ya...

But I'm just sitting here day-dreaming of a handful of energetic TV producers stuffing Edward into a limo heading straight back to 5150, after a couple days of attempting to communicate with the remnants of our fallen hero...

:(

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Usually those shows go for 13 episodes before they are going to get to the winner.........sounds like Ed will not be sober through all 13. They would probably need to tap 2 or 3 segments per day.

One of the sad things is that if they attempt this Train Wreck, there will be alot of talented singers with no brain who are going to think they are now going to be slipping into DLR's shoes and be a KING !

Whoever the Sisters pick, that singer is going to be in a worse spot than DLR taking STERN's seat in the office.........Warner Bros. is not going to give them a contract...they'll have to push their own label....cuz record sales will be null.

TwoFoolsAMinute
01-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I don't see this happening.

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 11:14 AM
I dunno, if that show Celebrity Fat Club can make it to a second or even a 3rd season...anything is possible, extra especially with Edward "Lushboy" Van Halen in his recent self destruct mode.

It will be sponsored by Smoking Loon Vinyards and Winston.

I wish them all the best, oh, that's right, they have the best, of every-fucking-thing, lol.

Which makes me ask, why Smoking Loon? It's cheaper than cheap, it's $7.99, it's a couple of pennies away from being a twist cap wine.

If Ed goes thru with this and puts himself in the category of crap shows like Celebrity Fat Club, then you know he's wanting some fast cash and TV exposure.

He'd be better off guest starring on Val's show "Touched by an Angel" where she takes his character to go detoxify and bring him back to reality and he gets back with THE band.

franksters
01-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Maybe the sisters are craving the ''brightlights'' and the celebrity status...

Unfortunatly they are making the wrong moves for their career, history repeats itself...

FORD
01-21-2006, 12:13 PM

Eddie identifies with the name. He IS a "smoking loon" after all :D

Chris
01-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Maybe Dave should enter.

I'm sure he'd win. :D

franksters
01-21-2006, 12:24 PM
they won't let him participate, don't you know that...

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, that's the sad part. They probably would have him banned from the studios.

I just can't see Dave Navarro telling the "wanna be" singers that they Kicked Ass and he's blown away by their performance for VH.

Like somebody is going to sound as good as ROTH or better and bring great charisma to the band like Dave did.....half the greatness of ROTH was his personality on Stage...who can compete there??? That's the day that Hell freezes over..

franksters
01-21-2006, 12:43 PM
he will probably be one of the judges..

fenway5150
01-21-2006, 12:52 PM
I hear Leif Garrett is trying out for the job.

http://www.leifgarrettfans.com/LeifUS090202.jpg

franksters
01-21-2006, 12:55 PM
anyone as a picture of leif before and after?

fenway5150
01-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Before.....
http://www.leifgarrettfans.com/80Leifsita.jpg

After.....
http://www.leifgarrettfans.com/17b.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-21-2006, 01:06 PM
When was this rumor "confirmed?" I mean, we've gone from an "inevitable reunion" to they're doing Rockstar or whatever that crap show is, and oh yeah, INXS is really burning up the charts with a new contest winnin' singer, aren't they?

franksters
01-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I think it' all bull...

2000 Wow!!!

Golden AWe
01-21-2006, 01:16 PM

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by fenway5150
I hear Leif Garrett is trying out for the job.

http://www.leifgarrettfans.com/LeifUS090202.jpg

That's hysterical and not really too far from the truth....betcha he does try out.....scarry thought, but I'll give him a vote :D

bantonelli
01-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

In your dreams, Golden! LOL

Golden AWe
01-21-2006, 01:42 PM
In your dreams, Golden! LOL

Just call me AWe, sweetie.

I already have ten albums worth of material recorded with Eddie!

I used to drink more than him.

loveuhowie
01-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Infinity is owned by CBS. What a slap in the face to DLR if they let Van Halen be the band for this lousy show. If I were DLR I would sue for the embaressment. Damn.

Unchainme
01-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Let 'em do it I say. This should be fun to watch. After songs like "Up For Breakfast" and "It's about time" that make VH3 look like Fair Warning it should be fun to see how much Van Halen trashes there legacy.

Oh and Dave, after this whole ordeal with the reality show is done, Don't ever tour with these losers and just reunite Eat 'Em and Smile Band.

bru87tr
01-21-2006, 08:17 PM
man if this is true this is the end of VH.

I watched rockstar and not because I liked it but because I could not believe out of the whole world that INXS could only draw the lousy singers for that show. I mean they were all pretty terrible.

loveuhowie
01-21-2006, 09:57 PM
If the sisters do this Rockstar show, it is the ultimate insult and disrespect to DLR and VH fans. And then to do it with the blessing and backing of DLR's EMPLOYER CBS.??? If they don't want DLR in the band then so be it, but to pour salt on the wounds of ALL Van Halen fans, well quite honstly it is more than I can bear. If this does happen then the sisters are surely out to humiliate DLR and CBS is their partner in crime. Cruel shit if you ask me.. The ultimate betrayal..

ULTRAMAN VH
01-21-2006, 10:19 PM
The sisters already insulted DLR and the fans by allowing LIVE DLR era VH tunes to be sung by Hagar on BOBW. They don't give a frogs fat ass what the fans want or think. But they forget who pays their salaries. They have been killing their legacy for years.

rustoffa
01-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by loveuhowie
If the sisters do this Rockstar show, it is the ultimate insult and disrespect to DLR and VH fans. And then to do it with the blessing and backing of DLR's EMPLOYER CBS.??? If they don't want DLR in the band then so be it, but to pour salt on the wounds of ALL Van Halen fans, well quite honstly it is more than I can bear. If this does happen then the sisters are surely out to humiliate DLR and CBS is their partner in crime. Cruel shit if you ask me.. The ultimate betrayal..

So, you think CBS is in on this?
:confused:

loveuhowie
01-21-2006, 10:32 PM
The show Rock Star is a CBS show. Read this fron the CBD website.
In anticipation of Viacom Inc.'s separation of its businesses, the CBS Corporation unveiled plans today to re-brand its radio division CBS Radio. Formerly known as Infinity Broadcasting, the division includes 179 market-leading radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation's Top 50 markets. The announcement was made jointly today by Leslie Moonves, Chief Executive Officer and President of the new CBS Corporation, and Joel Hollander, Chairman and CEO of CBS Radio.

Infinity became CBS radio. It is the CBS Corp. It would be a real kicki n the ass if CBS let Rock Star have the sisters looking for a new singer while DLR is trying to make CBS money via the radio show. Cruel Cruel shit and bad bad business. But it may only be a rumor.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Actually, I think it would be really funny...

And it would be a boon to DLR's show!

loveuhowie
01-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I think it might make DLR bitter. But it may make for an intersting 13 weeks. Well they say its Queen or VH. We will soon know.

LoungeMachine
01-21-2006, 11:49 PM
If the sisters do this Rockstar show, it is the ultimate insult and disrespect to DLR and VH fans.

That ship sailed so long ago, and so many times before, it's not even funny.

Fuck it.

Dave should sign up for the motherfucker.

HEY!
Judge this you weebles. I want to hear Edward slur his retort.

Must see TV, motherfuckers.

Do it, Dave.:cool:

LoungeMachine
01-21-2006, 11:50 PM
I think it might make DLR bitter. .

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha*fart*hahahaha hahah

What are ya? New?

rustoffa
01-22-2006, 12:04 AM
The show Rock Star is a CBS show. Read this fron the CBD website.
In anticipation of Viacom Inc.'s separation of its businesses, the CBS Corporation unveiled plans today to re-brand its radio division CBS Radio. Formerly known as Infinity Broadcasting, the division includes 179 market-leading radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation's Top 50 markets. The announcement was made jointly today by Leslie Moonves, Chief Executive Officer and President of the new CBS Corporation, and Joel Hollander, Chairman and CEO of CBS Radio.

Infinity became CBS radio. It is the CBS Corp. It would be a real kicki n the ass if CBS let Rock Star have the sisters looking for a new singer while DLR is trying to make CBS money via the radio show. Cruel Cruel shit and bad bad business. But it may only be a rumor.

That's fascinating. So, is Moonves using her meat curtains and power to set up some kind of pit fight between her radio and tv?

Fuck, it'd be grate if it boiled down to wave radios being thrown @ plasma screens.

Think about it dipshit.

EbDawson
01-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Let me see if I have this right. Ed/Althea won't get back with Dave and make millions but they'll whore themselves out on TV like a couple of sluts of the month. OK.

LoungeMachine
01-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
That's fascinating. So, is Moonves using her meat curtains and power to set up some kind of pit fight between her radio and tv?

Fuck, it'd be grate if it boiled down to wave radios being thrown @ plasma screens.

Think about it dipshit.

LMMFAO:D

Why does the movie Lord of The Flies come to mind everytime I think of the sisters and TBP rating "contestants"

What do we have for our runner up today, Bob?

Why it's the bass player gig for Blues Traveler and a lifetime supply of turtle wax.

ppg960
01-22-2006, 12:32 AM
I'd watch. This INXS fluke was one in a million finding a singer who meshes so well with them. Most VH fans want to see DLR there again. So no matter who they pick, I see it failing.

rustoffa
01-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why does the movie Lord of The Flies come to mind everytime I think of the sisters and TBP rating "contestants"

Didn't see the movie.

I probably would have if Hagar had been cast in the pig role.

Goddamn.......is Eddie Jack?
:D

bantonelli
01-22-2006, 02:43 AM
Just call me AWe, sweetie.

I already have ten albums worth of material recorded with Eddie!

I used to drink more than him.

Speaking of Eddie, AWe...I almost ran into him tonight at the NAMM Show. A company called Coffin Case sponsored CeCe Deville & Friends jamming at an after party and a drum tech (friend) said that Ed was there backstage at the party and it wasn't rumor. Unfortunately, didn't stay to hear much of the music..the place was a zoo. Did get to meet an old CVH roadie and owner of the Van Halen Museum, Doug Anderson. If you saw "The Early VH Years", he was interviewed in that DVD. NAMM was amazing.

Golden AWe
01-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Sounds GRATE...I ran into some musicians too, last night, but they were only the guys from my band :)

thome
01-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by ppg960
I'd watch. This INXS fluke was one in a million finding a singer who meshes so well with them. Most VH fans want to see DLR there again. So no matter who they pick, I see it failing.

I think Marty was the sh!t on that show he should have got the Nod, he was captivateing, had a huge voice, a lil bit o pain, in the delivery.

I don't mean captivateing That Way ...Not that there's anything wrong with that, the Dude fronting INXS is a pretty boy not much else.

I, me, Mine, would give Marty a shot on the next rockstar show VH Or
whoever it is about.

Now the Crux of the biscut:::: If VH is the Monkey on the next Show.
It is a testimate to the catch up they have been playing since Dave left the Band.Hagar tried so hard to Imitate Dave.Changed his look,
everthing that Band has done has been in response to Dave.

Daves on the Radio," lets steal his fire".

Once again Dave leads the way to.............. Paradise!

I would like to see Mike, Alex, Ed, playing live with a bunch of diff Singers.

Being as I have not listened, Purchased ,Viewed, Seen,any, Incarnation of Ed, Van Halen or the Huge talent that lies there-in
in 21!!!!!!!! FUKKING!!!!!!!!!!YEARS!!!!!!!!! I miss seeing and listening
to the Van Halen. Even watching them sound check w/out hagar
would satisfy 21 years of refuseing to listen to the fiasco that
was hagar

Roth On Muthas!!!!:mad:

BALLYJUNKIE
01-22-2006, 10:46 AM
maybe william hung from "american idol can try to out for van halen ..... with his looks and voice ,its sure to be winner ......hey william give us your version of "hot for teacher " .......

bueno bob
01-22-2006, 11:02 AM
I don't know, I still don't see "Rock Star: Van Halen" happening...

...if it DOES...fuck, we might as well close up shop and start shutting down message boards....the ship will be done sank...

bantonelli
01-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
maybe william hung from "american idol can try to out for van halen ..... with his looks and voice ,its sure to be winner ......hey william give us your version of "hot for teacher " .......

There's another thought....
- Wm Hung
- Leif Garrett
- Golden AWe

Well, that rounds out my top 3 picks for this Frontman business.....as I said before.....Train Wreck possibly awaits.

No offense AWe, but ROTH RULZ every time and I'm sure you agree too!

:D :D

thome
01-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Van Halen says no way to fronting 'Rock Star' reality show sequel

UPI News Service, 10/20/2005

Van Halen is denying an MTV News report the California rock band will be the next to seek a new singer via the CBS reality show "Rock Star."

MTV had quoted sources close to the show saying Eddie and Alex Van Halen and bassist Michael Anthony had agreed to follow INXS and let a TV audience choose their new singer if "Rock Star" is renewed for a second season.

A representative for the band Thursday flatly denied any Van Halen involvement with "Rock Star," MTV said. MTV News issued an apology to the spokesperson, who was quoted as saying the band had no comment on pending projects but was never asked outright about "Rock Star."
Van Halen's statement re-opens speculation about who the series will turn to if it returns next summer on CBS.

Early rumors pointed to Alice in Chains, but a spokesperson for guitarist Jerry Cantrell scoffed at the notion the band would even consider appearing on the show, MTV said.

Well I hit a couple blogs (the Shame) and this is supposadly a UPI quote.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/van-halen-says-no-way-fronting-rock-star-reality-show-sequel-1005371.php

thome
01-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by thome
Van Halen says no way to fronting 'Rock Star' reality show sequel

UPI News Service, 10/20/2005

Van Halen is denying an MTV News report the California rock band will be the next to seek a new singer via the CBS reality show "Rock Star."

MTV had quoted sources close to the show saying Eddie and Alex Van Halen and bassist Michael Anthony had agreed to follow INXS and let a TV audience choose their new singer if "Rock Star" is renewed for a second season.

A representative for the band Thursday flatly denied any Van Halen involvement with "Rock Star," MTV said. MTV News issued an apology to the spokesperson, who was quoted as saying the band had no comment on pending projects but was never asked outright about "Rock Star."
Van Halen's statement re-opens speculation about who the series will turn to if it returns next summer on CBS.

Early rumors pointed to Alice in Chains, but a spokesperson for guitarist Jerry Cantrell scoffed at the notion the band would even consider appearing on the show, MTV said.

Well I hit a couple blogs (the Shame) and this is supposadly a UPI quote.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/van-halen-says-no-way-fronting-rock-star-reality-show-sequel-1005371.php

Dis-regard......... i though this said 01/20/2006 My Bad its
not a maffing latter...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

jslav06
01-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Where has this rumor been confirmed?

twonabomber
01-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Leslie Moonves is a guy...

so VH denied the Rockstar rumor, big deal. they also denied the rumors about the last tour...

Terry
01-22-2006, 04:25 PM
All Van Halen are good for these days is providing a car crash spectacle for people to rubberneck at.

Might as well be some cheesy reality show for them. Short of getting Dave back in the band, it's really the only way to generate any interest in or media attention towards the band, because the only people who care about what Ed is up to anymore are two handed tapping wankfest wannabes still living in Mom's basement.

DavidLeeNatra
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
The sisters already insulted DLR and the fans by allowing LIVE DLR era VH tunes to be sung by Hagar on BOBW.

they also allowed fatass hagar to pull some kid from the audience on stage and let him sing "jump" just to say "hey, dave...even that guy can sing your song better than you"...class act...really...class act...

Golden AWe
01-23-2006, 03:33 AM
There's another thought....
- Wm Hung
- Leif Garrett
- Golden AWe

Well, that rounds out my top 3 picks for this Frontman business.....as I said before.....Train Wreck possibly awaits.

No offense AWe, but ROTH RULZ every time and I'm sure you agree too!
:D :D

True dat!

The only reason I'd get in is that I sing, look and dress better than Hagar!

BOTTOM fish BANANAS

franksters
01-23-2006, 08:41 AM
who's gonna win Golden AWE or Scottidabodi?

Golden AWe
01-23-2006, 09:45 AM
i'll post our acoustic version of "the final countdown"

oh, wait, that's not a van hagar song

manwiththedogs
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
If Ed`s really bound and determined to do a fucking reality show it should be A&E`s Intervention.

CVH Rulz
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
All this proves to me is that Dave doesn't know what's going on with VH anymore than the rest of us.

Wonder Twins
01-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Call me crazy but this cant happen. There is no way that ed and al would have the tolerance to sit there week after week and do the show for a lead singer. I think eddies mental state will not allow that. CBS cant be stupid enough to risk putting the brothers in the show and having it go up in smoke becasue they wont cooperate. Just my 2 cents.

bueno bob
01-23-2006, 02:12 PM
i'll post our acoustic version of "the final countdown"

oh, wait, that's not a van hagar song

Might as well be...

Golden AWe
01-23-2006, 02:17 PM
i likely prefer europe over van hagar...ahahah

bueno bob
01-23-2006, 02:21 PM
i likely prefer europe over van hagar...ahahah

WE'RE LEAVING FOR VENUS (venus)!!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-23-2006, 03:06 PM
I want a "van halen meets the osbournes"-reality show...

"ah...ah...ah...ah mean...is dis m..m..m..my fucking boddle oh...oh...oh...booze...or eh eh eh...is dis yours...eh eh and...who the fuck are you...shaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooooooooooooon!!!"

Golden AWe
01-23-2006, 03:30 PM
uhuhuhuh huhuhuhuhu huhuhuh

bru87tr
01-23-2006, 07:17 PM
i will so watch this show so I can laugh at ed and co.

rockhead
01-23-2006, 10:06 PM
I can confirm this was in an Australian newspaper a couple of months ago and the band denied the claims full stop.
Guess someone just waived ed an open check from a liquor store for Ed to do it.If they do it thats credibility (or whats left of it) gone!

Big Train
01-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Don't you know Rock Star Van Halen happene d about 7 years ago when DLR put his current band together? I'm happy with the result. Functional sober players out there trying their best every night, with results that rival the originals peak at times.

Can't ask for more at this stage of the game.

jslav06
01-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Don't you know Rock Star Van Halen happene d about 7 years ago when DLR put his current band together? I'm happy with the result. Functional sober players out there trying their best every night, with results that rival the originals peak at times.

Can't ask for more at this stage of the game.

True Dat.

blonddgirl777
01-24-2006, 02:22 AM
We've had this discussion before based on the rumor mill, but when you hear it directly from DLR on his Radio Show and he's telling ya it's from a very reliable source - what do you think ? Tivo it? Write to CBS or the VH website protesting this embarassment ? or attend VH's new Concert Tour just to see EVH one more time?

Personally, I could never tolerate to see a VH show without Dave... no matter who gets chosen! :mad:

Golden AWe
01-24-2006, 03:24 AM
dave's reliable source is DA ROTH ARMY!!!

Nickdfresh
01-24-2006, 08:18 AM
I have yet for someone to tell me exactly what DAVE said, or when he said it....

Somehow, I think his words where twisted or taken out of context...

Or else he's just stirring shit...

jslav06
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Personally, I could never tolerate to see a VH show without Dave... no matter who gets chosen! :mad:

I agree, but being a Van Halen fan of youth (no offense to the older guys, i envy you) I wasn't blessed with the opportunity to see CVH perform live, so I took the plunge in 2004 to see Van Hagar. I must say I was incredibly disappointed. But then I learned of the whole situation through the years and how much better Dave is compared to Sam. But I feel that one day... ONE DAY:cry2: ... I will be able to see what I have longed to see since I left the Arena in 2004. But will I ever see it? Only God and Dave could answer that.

DavidLeeNatra
01-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by jslav06
I agree, but being a Van Halen fan of youth (no offense to the older guys, i envy you) I wasn't blessed with the opportunity to see CVH perform live, so I took the plunge in 2004 to see Van Hagar. I must say I was incredibly disappointed. But then I learned of the whole situation through the years and how much better Dave is compared to Sam. But I feel that one day... ONE DAY:cry2: ... I will be able to see what I have longed to see since I left the Arena in 2004. But will I ever see it? Only God and Dave could answer that.

the usual answer to your longings is..."don't hold your breath"...

fuckhowardstern
01-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
.....he's just stirring shit...

I heard it live a few days ago and I am sorry I can't remember the exact context and report it here....but my distinct impression is that he was "just stirring shit". You got it right, DougEFresh. He certainly wasn't reporting it as if he had some inside information.

bantonelli
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by jslav06

Why wait for the inevitable to happen... I have your answer.

GO TO A DAVID LEE ROTH CONCERT....THAT, MY FRIEND, WILL Introducte you to FOREVER ROTH! Guarantee, you will NEVER step into a stadium or arena again without VAN HALEN performing with DLR.

DAVID LEE ROTH CONCERTS will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!

GuaranteeeEEEeeEEEeeeeed to SatisfYYYYYYyyyyyyYyyyyyYYYYyyyyY!