X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Now That Dlr Has Confirmed The Rumor

We've had this discussion before based on the rumor mill, but when you hear it directly from DLR on his Radio Show and he's telling ya it's from a very reliable source - what do you think ? Tivo it? Write to CBS or the VH website protesting this embarassment ? or attend VH's new Concert Tour just to see EVH one more time?
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • fuckhowardstern
    Commando
    • Nov 2005

Is it really confirmed? I still have my doubts. I just can't believe / don't want to believe that VH will exploit themselves in that way.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

It's not completely confirmed, but DLR said he was dead serious that it's a very strong possibility that the Sisters will go this route. If this happens, I would LOVE DLR to try out and shock the crapola out of the entire show.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

No way, not gonna happen...

No way, never...

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Van HasBeen needs ME to be they're fuckin singer!!

F-Ed.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Right...

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
              Van HasBeen needs ME to be they're fuckin singer!!

F-Ed.
              Why? Do you sing so lousy that they'd end up out of desperation turning to our ROTH man?

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Right...
                Dude, you KNOW I'd better than the fuckin CLOWN, and the FRUITCAKE... I mean Hagar and Cherone....

Of course the first time we tour Asia I'd never come back alive...

Oh well, what a way to go....
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  Why? Do you sing so lousy that they'd end up out of desperation turning to our ROTH man?
                  Yeah man, check out my voice:
                  "LA LA LA LA!!! DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO!!!!!!!!"

Now that's brisk baby!
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

I vote for you SCOTTIDABODI

It would be more like do re mi sco ti da bo dy!!!
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      No way, not gonna happen...

No way, never...

I dunno, if that show Celebrity Fat Club can make it to a second or even a 3rd season...anything is possible, extra especially with Edward "Lushboy" Van Halen in his recent self destruct mode.

It will be sponsored by Smoking Loon Vinyards and Winston.

Reunion Schmunion, who really gives a fuck anymore, i mean really?

I wish them all the best, oh, that's right, they have the best, of every-fucking-thing, lol.

Which makes me ask, why Smoking Loon? It's cheaper than cheap, it's $7.99, it's a couple of pennies away from being a twist cap wine.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral

Oh, I hear ya...

But I'm just sitting here day-dreaming of a handful of energetic TV producers stuffing Edward into a limo heading straight back to 5150, after a couple days of attempting to communicate with the remnants of our fallen hero...

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Usually those shows go for 13 episodes before they are going to get to the winner.........sounds like Ed will not be sober through all 13. They would probably need to tap 2 or 3 segments per day.

One of the sad things is that if they attempt this Train Wreck, there will be alot of talented singers with no brain who are going to think they are now going to be slipping into DLR's shoes and be a KING !

Whoever the Sisters pick, that singer is going to be in a worse spot than DLR taking STERN's seat in the office.........Warner Bros. is not going to give them a contract...they'll have to push their own label....cuz record sales will be null.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Yeah, I don't see this happening.

Comment

• bantonelli
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                              I dunno, if that show Celebrity Fat Club can make it to a second or even a 3rd season...anything is possible, extra especially with Edward "Lushboy" Van Halen in his recent self destruct mode.

It will be sponsored by Smoking Loon Vinyards and Winston.

I wish them all the best, oh, that's right, they have the best, of every-fucking-thing, lol.

Which makes me ask, why Smoking Loon? It's cheaper than cheap, it's $7.99, it's a couple of pennies away from being a twist cap wine.
                              If Ed goes thru with this and puts himself in the category of crap shows like Celebrity Fat Club, then you know he's wanting some fast cash and TV exposure.

He'd be better off guest starring on Val's show "Touched by an Angel" where she takes his character to go detoxify and bring him back to reality and he gets back with THE band.

Comment

Working...