PDA

View Full Version : Why are Sammy fans still Jealous?

Hollywood Jesus
04-05-2004, 12:12 PM
How irrelevant can DLR be if the Sammy fans have to come here to measure dicks?

Since 1991, Dave has had only one hard rock CD -- "DLR Band" -- but that musically blew the doors off of annything VH had done in 15 years.

Then look up "Me Wise Magic" at Van Halen.com. Six weeks at #1 on Mainstream Rock. Longer than any Sammy VH single ever.

Now, Dave is "over, old, bald, can't sing"...etc. and yet a guy who "hasn't been relevant in 20 years" is still your enemy #1.

Had Dave and Eddie saw fit to relight the torch, I sure as hell wouldn't spend a lot of time thinking about Mr. Hagar.

Who needs to move on?

L.S.D.
04-05-2004, 12:19 PM
snoooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e..........

Hollywood Jesus
04-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Practicing for the show?:D

DlocRoth
04-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Nice thread H.J. Its so true.

DlocRoth
04-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Nice thread H.J. Its so true. No self respecting Rothaholic would be caught dead on the Ched heads boards talking shit. No need.

ZahZoo
04-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I don't know Haywood-Jesus a realist may say that Jealous Super-Highway runs in both directions... there's many a DLR fan pissing about the return of Van Hagar...

Could be a case of the pot calling the ole kettle black?

Catfish
04-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
How irrelevant can DLR be if the Sammy fans have to come here to measure dicks?

Since 1991, Dave has had only one hard rock CD -- "DLR Band" -- but that musically blew the doors off of annything VH had done in 15 years.

Then look up "Me Wise Magic" at Van Halen.com. Six weeks at #1 on Mainstream Rock. Longer than any Sammy VH single ever.

Now, Dave is "over, old, bald, can't sing"...etc. and yet a guy who "hasn't been relevant in 20 years" is still your enemy #1.

Had Dave and Eddie saw fit to relight the torch, I sure as hell wouldn't spend a lot of time thinking about Mr. Hagar.

Who needs to move on?

I like this guy!

Hollywood Jesus
04-06-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
there's many a DLR fan pissing about the return of Van Hagar...

Seriously?

I'm not even sure there is a Sammy Hagar site we could piss in. Is there? That's my point. I don't even care enough to look it up.

Of course we piss around this site. Hell, it's our toilet!

Terry
04-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
I don't know Haywood-Jesus a realist may say that Jealous Super-Highway runs in both directions... there's many a DLR fan pissing about the return of Van Hagar...

Could be a case of the pot calling the ole kettle black?

Only reason we piss about the return of Van Hagar is because:

a) It's being called Van Halen, when it's not

b) Dave, the fans, and even Eddie, deserve better

ALinChainz
04-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Of course some of the Sammy fans are here trying to say how they love Dave, BUT ...

Case in point, this guy.

15 posts a day here, but 99% of them bash Dave.

gothqueen
04-06-2004, 05:22 PM
I think the Sammy fans are very jealous. They try to make it seem like Sammy was all that great, and meanwhile, he wasn't.

Big Troubles
04-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Dave's been the measureing stick to what frontmen in rock n roll bands want to be. Sam will never ever live it up, or let it down. He will never be anywheres near dave status. Thats what drives Sam crazy as well as his fans. Sam will always be "the guy that couldn't fill dave's shoes".

Dave IS VH
04-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Sammy fans don't have anything better to do, so they want to come in Dave's forums and piss off DLR fans.

The Spammy fans got what they wanted, they should leave the DLR fans the fuck alone.

Golden AWe
04-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
Seriously?

I'm not even sure there is a Sammy Hagar site we could piss in. Is there? That's my point. I don't even care enough to look it up.

Of course we piss around this site. Hell, it's our toilet!

So true...

But the good thing is that any publicity is good publicity.

Like Dave would say to these spammers: "I see you don't like me at all, so do me a favour - spread it around!"

thefive
04-07-2004, 04:12 AM
Hagar is fat.

thefive
fatass