Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Pat Robertson Demonstrates More Of His Assholeness

VIDEO
    [download video, 13 meg wmv file]

Pat Robertson Uncensored

Pat Robertson After his last few wacky pronouncements, calling the Reverend Pat Robertson "anti-gay" actually rehabilitates his image a bit, in an intolerant, religious-right kind of way.

But here is a video clip of him letting his true feelings out during a 1992 taping of The Larry King show.

This footage came from the satellite feed of the show, and was not broadcast on CNN. In it, you'll see the Reverend complain about being ambushed by homosexual callers, while a CNN handler (or a Robertson aid, I can't tell which) bitches about the call screener and most significantly, reminds Robertson not to answer the questions asked of him, but to speak about whatever Robertson wants. The clip gets good at the 1:56 mark, but you can't fast forward due to a weird conversion error. Found this on youtube.com but I think the original came from Brian Springer's 1995 documentary Spin, which featured uncensored, un-broadcast satellite footage of Robertson, Bill Clinton, Ross Perot and others.
  • scamper
    Commando
    • May 2005

wouldnt it be Assholyness

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's always the Sodomites!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the reason I always say dumb psychotic shit at the drop of the hat is because HOMOS ambushed me on CNN!!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

What a fucking idiot....

He is doing what Falwell did back in the 80s...being an idiot moutpiece for the Christian Right.

And in doing so, easily demonstrates to the world what an idiot he is, as well as many Christian Zealot assholes out there....

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          LMFAO!!!

What a fucking idiot....

He is doing what Falwell did back in the 80s...being an idiot moutpiece for the Christian Right.

And in doing so, easily demonstrates to the world what an idiot he is, as well as many Christian Zealot assholes out there....
          Yeah, us Christian Zealots elected him Supreme Evil-Stomper last month.

Talk about stereotypes and idiots, Hardrock69 is the epitome of intolerance.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

What is your opinion of Pat Robertson, BBB?
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Yeah, us Christian Zealots elected him Supreme Evil-Stomper last month.

Talk about stereotypes and idiots, Hardrock69 is the epitome of intolerance.
              You are speaking of yourself again.

Pat Robertson is a bigoted asshole, as is Falwell.

Those facts do not reflect upon my personality whatsoever, BRIAN.

Get your head out of your ass.

Or better yet, pull it out of Pat Robertson's ass.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                BBB has jerk-off fantasies about being butt-raped by Pat while sucking Jerry Falwell's pin dick.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  If I remember correctly, they're almost next door neighbors. Brian probably attends all of Pat's gay S&M orgies
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

He definitely goes on the defensive whenever Robertson's name gets brought up. I can't tell if he's defending Robertson, however, or just attacks on Christianity in general (not that Robertson represents true Christianity).
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

That is my point.

Not everyone is a true "Christian".

Falwell and Robertson definitely are not, as they continually demonstrate an intense homophobia and bigotry that are not representative of the Christian faith.

Big Bad Brucie seems to think I was making generalizations about ALL Christians, but it is quite obvious he still is unable to properly comprehend English in written form.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

LOL, Remember when Oral Roberts said he needed 8 mil. or God would kill him.

And Then Gilbert Gottfried said something like. "God Will Kill him? That should be fun! ."

Can't fucking stand those religos whacko's, it kick ass when they get caught though!
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Shit, I would e scary as hell to see robertson or falwell become president. You thought Bush was a Nazi?, You ain't seen nothing yet if these whackos were president.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                            LOL, Remember when Oral Roberts said he needed 8 mil. or God would kill him.

And Then Gilbert Gottfried said something like. "God Will Kill him? That should be fun! ."

Can't fucking stand those religos whacko's, it kick ass when they get caught though!
                            It's really too bad that God didn't "call him home" on his live Sunday broadcast. It certainly would have put the question of His Existence to rest once and for all.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

What a pussy Pat Robertson is, can't handle a few angry callers. Then whispers like a little bitch off the air about dem homo's. Tell you what if religious whackos kept making calls to me, pissed off on my opinions of adults needing more sex; I would Yell to my assistant: LET'S SHOW THESE MOFO'S WHO IS BOSS! BRING ME MORE OF THEM FUCKIN CALLS!!!

Comment

Working...