PDA

View Full Version : The Dvd van halen story

thefive
04-05-2004, 03:37 PM
I want some opinions.
Is that new Dvd the Van Halen story worth to buy?
The new Dvd

thanks
thefive

Big Troubles
04-05-2004, 03:42 PM
it was the shits in comparison to what Warner could've done with the proper rights. Nothing groundbreaking on this DVD. But still worth the buy as its cheap. A few audio interviews. A fairly un-biased opinion on what happened in 85. Interviews with school friends and old buddies and original bass player. Like I said could've been so much better.
But a real true blue fan would make an attempt at owning this piece of history. :D

thefive
04-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks Big troubles.

Really Appreciate it.

thefive

ALMOSTsaved
04-05-2004, 03:46 PM
I've watched it a couple of times. I really enjoy it. Although, a band endorsed DVD history would be fucking sweet.

Sarge's Little Helper
04-05-2004, 03:46 PM
I've watched it a couple of times. I really enjoy it. Although, a band endorsed DVD history would be fucking sweet.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Big Troubles
04-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Sarge's little helper? Are you alright?

Lets see....

Big Troubles
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Big Troubles
thank you little helper!

ian_doherty
04-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Hell Yeah! It was worth it..

twonabomber
04-06-2004, 08:44 PM
that DVD is a piece of shit.

Dave's PA Rental
04-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I want some opinions.
Is that new Dvd the Van Halen story worth to buy?
The new Dvd

thanks
thefive

Hey 'thefive'...I realize that you are late to this party (I'll try not to hold it against you too much)

This topic has been discussed...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=232

Almost EVERY topic has been discussed. Do a keyword search next time...