• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Inmate Gets Extra 18 Months for Sen. Clinton Threat

Inmate Gets Extra 18 Months for Sen. Clinton Threat
    Mon Apr 5, 9:05 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - A federal prisoner was sentenced to an extra 18 months in jail on Friday for threatening to kill former first lady and New York Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (news - web sites), prosecutors said.

He told a psychologist he made the threat because his life was dull and he wanted some notoriety, they said.

Edward Falvey, 51, admitted to a charge of threatening to kill or inflict bodily harm on Clinton in an effort to gain "15 minutes of fame." He is currently serving a 30-month sentence in a Fairton, New Jersey, prison for bank robbery.

In a letter he wrote last April to a psychologist at the prison, Falvey said he wanted to shoot a famous person so he could acquire a bad reputation.

"I want notoriety in my life. My life is dull and boring. I need to spice it up," he wrote, according to a statement from U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie in Camden, New Jersey.

In another letter he said his "hit list" included Sen. Clinton, former President Bill Clinton (news - web sites), or a U.S. district judge. "Why? Because when I am released I have nothing to look forward to."

He later went into detail about how he was going to stalk Sen. Clinton and shoot her along with a U.S. Secret Service agent outside the senator's New York City office.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hope getting anally raped on a daily basis is "excitement" enough for him.

What a fucking Freeper dumbass
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

"My life is dull and boring. I need to spice it up."

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Hope getting anally raped on a daily basis is "excitement" enough for him.

What if he's not attractive enough to be raped ??

Comment

• John Ashcroft
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

I'm sure Hillary can relate...

Comment

Working...